Communism is bad becuz err.. umm... it bad! :d

>communism is bad becuz err.. umm... it bad! :d
Nice argument fucking dickhead.

>100 million deaths worldwide in the last century
>Countless genocides of various ethnic groups
>artificial famines
>the destruction of various cultures and identities
You ever read gulag archipelago my man?

this faggot believes there are no rich people in russia or china.

Muh 100 gorrilions.
Name one
>artificial famines
Ended periodic famines in respective countries for good.
>the destruction of various cultures and identities
Better family and cultural values than in the western countries, but no retarded traditionalism.
>You ever read gulag archipelago my man?
Low quality cold war propaganda fiction.

>emus raping me is bad becuz err.. umm.. it bad! :d

Fucking have cuntitis dontcha mate

Dialectical materialism doesn't exist
Atheism is suicide
Gnostic worldview is fundamentally totalitarian
LTV is thoroughly discredited
Jewish fetishization of revolution means hedonism and cultural rot

Because it's an incoherent religion that simplifies everything by viewing everything through the lens of class? because it assumes that the immediate agitators who gain power through revolution will share the means of production out of the good of their hearts? or because it invariably destroys and outlaws art, religious practices and folk culture everywhere it's attempted because it's afraid of anything that runs deeper than state as a source of a people's identity?

>communism is good

Wtf I love communism now

People aren't actually equal

>name 1
Mongols, tartars, etc.
All displaced and slaughtered one way or another
>famines
These famines were caused because the people doing the farming were all hauled off to a gulag for an internal passport violation among other things, such as worshipping God
>gulag archipelago is propoganda
Please prove to me that gulag archipelago is not a valid source, really, I want to know

That's a shithole.

>Muh 100 Gorrilions
Nice argument. Check the Death toll for Mao, Pol Pot, Stalin, Lenin. Every major attempt at Communism didnt even get to the Marxist Stage of Communism, but rather wound up in a genocidal Murder spree throughout the Country.

The Great Purge: 724,00 people executed in 1 and a half years (Stalin)
Specifially targeted were for example: Mongols, Buddhists, (faithful) Christians, Jews.
There were countless massacres, especially under Stalin directed specifically at certain religious or ethnic Groups.

>Ended periodic Famines
With the Cost of how many Millions of lives?
What kind of argument is this?
The Holodomor alone killed up to 14 Million people, saying that this was justified to stop further Famines is like murdering half your populus so the Rest can eat good. Literally every other system has managed to avoid famines without starving Millions.

>Better family and cultural values
Not really, no. Most of these values were traditions and customs that were preserved, a process that was gradually frowned upon by Communist Regimes.

Communism doesnt work, and it definitly isnt worth killing millions to achieve a (((classless))) system in which everyone is equally poor.

Communism is bad because it crushes the individual in favour of the party.

200 million. 100 millions doesn't even cover Russia and Chinese purges.

Here's a genocide right at the top of my head: tibete.

In case you're actually a marxist and not a troll: Please, stay here and attempt to teach us. Come here every day. For 6+ months.

>a lot of people died when communism was in place
>must be communisms fault

Holy fuck, it's like you dumbasses like it when jews fuck you in the ass

>Sup Forums dislikes jews so Sup Forums should like communism, which was initially almost exclusively supported by jews
What.

Holy fuck, it's like you're paid to say shit you d'ont even understand on the Internet.

Just fuck off you newfag. Fucking losers like you have ruined what made Sup Forums so great. Fucking sick of nu-pol faggots that spout inaccurate shit about communism just because "LE RICHARD SPENCER" doesn't like it.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, user.

You have to be 18+ to use Sup Forums

turned 18 in 2014 so i'm actually allowed to use this site legally now fuckface

jew

the soviet union collapsed

If Soviet union was so great then why it collapsed ?

user....are you retarded?

Is this a shitpost or are you being serious?

I think the poor little cunt is trying to be serious

please just leave me alone, having a bad day

Come on fag, if you want to have a nice discussion about why Communism is a horrid ideology, this is the place to have it.
>having a bad day
What's got you feeling in the dumps matey?

>Communism ideology has been demolished probably thousands of times
>"I've literally never seen a coherent argument against Communism lol you're basically just like 'umm it's bad xD'"

Willfully remaining ignorant so you can continue to justify your cancerous ideology? Sad.

type "north korea documentary" into youtube and tell me how cool communism is then.

Communism would work if the world was utopia, it doesn't work the other way around. Communism doesn't create utopia. It doesn't fit human character to be charitable. That's what communism basically is. Believing that humankind could live and share things like a big family is only wishful thinking. Greed, hatred, eg. all these human characteristics interfere with your utopia.

It's bad for
>Traditional values
>Economy
>Freedom
>The people
>Races
>Any kind of scientific achievements

We are kick out communist government from their country and can kick out you if you try to build fucking commieshit somewhere else

Please tell me not all Ruskies are like this. All of them that are in this country are fucking USSR commieboos that can't stop watching RT for half the day.

>all this triggered nadsis xD

lol