As bad as life can be, at least you're not this guy

As bad as life can be, at least you're not this guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2407035/Polish-woman-Ania-Lisewska-dedicates-life-sleeping-100-000-men.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw no fat controlling girlfriend with pizza themed wall paper
Why even live

He's probably only marrying her because she told him to.

What a fucking loser.

If he disobeys, she will eat him

u can see from his face what hes thinking
>that thick boody is fucking worth it

kek

Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel.

JesusfuckingChrist.

She must give him a very nice allowance.

FUCK OFF WITH THIS SHIT. IT'S NOT POL RELATED IN ANY WAY

Yeah, she's used to that.

Dont be jealous user.

wow, just wow

The death of man right there.

Shawn?

They both do. A perfect couple.

"ahxudiebs bhwiaialalajyd bsiajahgahs" the monstrous hambeast said.

"OH, y-y-y-es m-my Lady!" said the cuck.

"M-y Queen asked me to bring 8 XL pizza and 4 bottle of coca cola for dinner." said the cuck to the journalist.

>these people are considered above average looking in bongistan

That is what white trash looks like.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2407035/Polish-woman-Ania-Lisewska-dedicates-life-sleeping-100-000-men.html

Polish woman dedicates her life to sleeping with 100,000 men (and, funnily enough, her boyfriend says he is 'not thrilled' about it)

He must be mentally ill and she just using him

>As bad as life can be, at least you're not this guy.
That's because, I am not some faggot who would allow myself to be put in this situation.

How fucking pathetic do you have to be that you would be willingly to stick to this fucking blob.

I hate myself with dreams of just disappearing and I wouldn't subcomb myself to that shit.

If she's happy I'm happy

No matter how ugly you are, fapping has to be better than this.

I quite like that in a woman, just no THIS woman.

Gets controlled by 0/10...

That guy would be considered a lucky man if he were in Sweden, though his feminist gf would likely be a lot more attractive.

>Fat controller in human form

He would look instantly and 100000x better if he shaved his fucking head.

>behold, the genetically superior race

he looks like the green lantern moie guy after being turned into a hairy testicle

>Bill Clinton in the middle getting walked on by the fat chick
kek

Lol exactly what I thought

They both are a solid 7/10 here in Britain.

T H I C C

Dear God, English people are ugly

i have to believe that she gives amazing blowjobs

Underrated.

WHY?!
H
Y
?
!

I always thank British women for making it so Irish women are not the most revolting women in the world. Seriously, these rice-dimpled flabtitted rhinos stride confidently through England's Muslim infested streets wearing tight thongs, carrying themselves like they are filming a Maybelline ad but to all observers appearing like a large leg of ham wrapped in baling twine, with cleavage that looks like Simon Weston's face. These sardine-encrusted vagina harpies watch Loose Women, Emmerdale, X-Factor and Jeremy Kyle all day in their pink pyjamas, using the stubbly head of their illegitimate African halfbreed son called 'Tyson' or 'Reese' to scratch their itchy raw pubes, while they let out oohs and aahs at the sight of new adverts for washing powder. "OOH that'd be the right thing get those cumstains out of me black dress, I FUCKIN TELL THEE OUR KID." They collect chav sprogs like some people used to collect model cars. These vicious, plump-faced dimwits think that a night drinking copious amounts of alcoholic syrup before being thrown out of multiple establishments for trying to dance on the tables, because a table put together by Thomas Chippendale himself could not bear the weight of one of these shrieking, moon-faced Miss-piggy lookalikes dancing to Beyoncé while trying not to drop their cheap knockoff handbag, which will come in handy later to vomit in as they fall in and out of doorways on the way home, balancing the acts of eating greasy kebabs and releasing torrents of steaming, putrid piss all over the streets, giggling and laughing about the size of black men's cocks, is the height of culture.

Think id rather nail this

>Othello disorder
>making fun of someone's disability

how could you, OP?

Holy fuck that hairline

Nice one Paddie, kek.

But he still hs a gf!
Sup Forums BTFO

thefuckdidijustread / 10

>British genetics
JFC

>Celtic genetics
These are Celtic people lol.

He looks like the average pol basement dweller.

>low test
>skinny fat
>balding with long thinning hair
>anaemic
>beta
>forever alone or stuck with grotesque fat controlling bint with festering snatch

Why even pol?

Worryingly accurate.

Not exactly delusional jealousy when she looks like that.

Solid kek

The question is, why be that guy? I'd rather die alone than hook up with some psycho. Fat psycho at that.