>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Nice try faggot. Please kill yourself or get back to your wife. Tyrone's probably just finishing up on her face and you need to go lick it up.

Sage

The only reason I support Trump is because Libtards hate him.

still waiting for valid arguments

I'm not even a libtard, I despise both drumpf and hillary

>You're
If you're gonna make a thread to get people mad, at least misspell it as 'your'

Your wife loves getting gangbanged by strangers.

Prove me wrong.

I'm not married

ZLURMPH

People like you spend all day on places like here and Twitter smearing Trump 24/7
Nobody believes you think that.
Fuck off, shill.

COMEY GET REKT YOU BITCH!

Your mother liked getting gangbanged, and you are the illegitimate offspring of some methed out drifter and a crackwhore you called Mom.

Prove me wrong.

> Provide proof to refute my claim that you are an idiot for supporting Trump, even though this could be based on thousands of factors as to why someone would support Trump and none of them have anything to do with presence or absence of intelligence.

Lebanese "intellectuals" everyone. Always low quality and lacking in almond activation potential. That's all about there is to it. Back to the quality threads and sage this one while the OP goes and cries while he fucks a goat or something.

Sage

Go back fucking faggot. Tell your discord buddy's to keep sucking each other's dicks

>everyone I don't like is shareblue

I have openly spoken out against him after the Syria strikes and how it's not 64D chess. It's a neocon move. Now I'm going back to trump since he fired comey. I'm hoping this is the beginning of draining the swamp. Comey sought to aid Clinton, when he should be searching for truth even if the truth hurt his preferred candidate

If you've ever supported him you're an idiot
prove me wrong

Faggot faggot

Piss off, you make us trees look bad.
Trump is a fucking god compared to the President we have.

>let me change the subject since he obviously proved me wrong

>Implying that if people don't believe me then it means I'm lying

I can live with that, as long as I know I'm telling the truth

Fuck off slav

trump is a piece of crap even when compared to an actual piece of crap

as far as your country is concerned, you're just a lazy ass like me sitting on your couch all day browsing Sup Forums, your flag doesn't reflect your intellectual abilities. Just look at amerifats

also
>looking for quality threads

plebbit is that way MUHHYYT, GDAY -->

OP takes big cocks in his asshole.

Prove me wrong.

simple, I don't

Fag.

Trump lashing out on Senator Richard Blumenthal, on twitter right now.

>Watching Senator Richard Blumenthal speak of Comey is a joke. "Richie" devised one of the greatest military frauds in U.S. history. For....
>years, as a pol in Connecticut, Blumenthal would talk of his great bravery and conquests in Vietnam - except he was never there. When....

.....waiting for tweet number 3

INTERESTING

im not an idiot. bam proved you wrong.

Not an argument. You didn't prove anything sandnigger.

Trump was hands down the best choice among the lot. Still is. Fuck off.

Lousy thread.

american humor is so simple and stupid...but that makes it so funny.

I denied it, you don't have evidence, I win.

>you didn't prove anything

my pleasure:
if I voted for someone because he promised to do something and after he assumed office he did the opposite and I still rooted for him, I'm an idiot, simple.

Is putin paying you to say that?

Let's not go down that rabbit hole.

see

Hillary at least wasn't an idiot. Corrupt, sure, but I'd rather have a corrupt president than a total moron.

Stop projecting.

so how am i wrong? How are you right? what difference does this thread make? He is still president of the united states.

proof?
"I don't agree with what he said/polices" is not proof.

This. At the end of the day he's a slave to Zionism but at least he enrages libshits.

A fucking tree between 2 red lines
This argument is valid and can't be doubted.

either one of the two wouldve been impeached, doesnt really matter either way

Not an argument

>Trump is a fucking god compared to the President we have.
You have Presidents over there? I thought all you had were tribal leaders and such. You know, goat herders. And that you moved around from village to village in your tents. How can you vote when your camel doesn't want to move?

yea one for ethics violation the other for.....uhhh....wait......dam, I got nothing to prove that other statement.

No.
>Sacks Comey
>Tells MSM to fuck off
>Nominates Gorsuch + Federal Judges
>Fighting Muslim Ban in Courts
>Reasserted our cock size with Foreign Policy
>Telling Norks to fuck off
>Wall will be built before end of term

Thanks buddy. Good stuff here.

>if you still support Drumpf then you're an idiot
>still
Trump Supporter where idiots from the start. His views are inhuman and his ability to lead a nation is not existent. Maybe he will learn.. blabla ... just dont vote for such an idiot.

how are the rapes going in Germany? I wouldn't know the leader of my nation does and will not allow that.

your country is as shitty as mine when it comes to crime

your argument: " I have the moral High ground you don't."
My argument: No you don't.

at least mine is domestic.

Denial isn't an argument or evidence.
>You are in denial over your homosexuality
You need to come to terms with your desire to have multiple penises in your mouth. It's ok. So what if you like dicks in your ass. Who cares. But deal with it and stop making these shit-tier threads about Trump, from Lebanon, on a Mongolian origami forum.

I have big IQ, a great job and a massive dick.
Checkmate.

got em

>literally how a ten year old playing CS:GO talks when he's stabbed in the back

I'm done here

Trump knows he has the power of Declassification and can make the entire Russian investigation public if he wishes right?

He can end everything by just bringing a sheet with evidence and conclusions then start reading it out aloud

You like poking 10 year olds from behind? Sounds about right for a mudslime sandnigger.

BYe

If you still say Drumpf then YOURE an idiot

you're still doing it, don't you have homework due tomorrow or something

it's 8:08 in america.
I thought you were leaving.

I'm honestly surprised people are taking OP's opinion seriously.
Us Lebanese people are the dumbest motherfuckers when it comes to politics.

what gave you that idea

"I'm done here"

we know, or at least i know just got nothing else better to do.

we're pretty dumb when it comes to politics sure, but at least we didn't get a 70 year old orange that doesn't know how to read into the white house

If the orange man was president before the civil war, the civil war would have been avoided, as simple as that.

>Lebanon

Gee you hate all our politicians. Why am I not surprised?

youtube.com/watch?v=WfaXILOSEf0

Does it turn you on to think I'm a little school boy? You seem stuck on that delusion. Let's figure this out once and for all so you can go back to fucking your goat or whatever you do to pass the time. Trump is the elected president of America. You are a sandnigger for Lebanon. Your opinion doesn't matter. If Trump nuked your whole shit country, I would think less about that action than I would stepping on a cockroach. You are subhuman. You want to make a "prove me wrong" thread? Prove me wrong that you aren't a piece of garbage, subhuman, middle Eastern, inbred shit stain. Prove that faggot.

Firing Comey has restored my faith in Trump, Now lock her ass up and I might vote for him again in 2020

you're still doing it

hnnnnnnggggg delicious salttt

>Trump Supporter where idiots from the start
But Hillary, so would still vote TRUMP. Hell I decided 20yrs ago I would never vote for Hillary so Russians must have gotten to me too

So are you. Answer my questions homo. What does my president have to do with you? More importantly, why should your opinion on something that has nothing to do with you, matter to me? Spend more time trying to fix your country, less time shitposting about mine.

I don't support him and I'm an idiot.
Checkmate atheists

You said it yourself, you're an idiot

your president is fucking up the middle east, your president has more to do with me than he has to do with you.
You know what, sorry for even assuming that trump has anything to do with all of this, he's too much of an idiot to even plan something like this. Watch him struggle to read and tell me again how proud you are that he's your POTUS, a fucking illiterate is your president and you're gloating over it

Tree, why would you care?

I love this guy

Waah muh cactus
Wah muh shit huts

You've got nothing to fuck up, sandnigger

Okay, why?

I mean, sure, Hillary is corrupt but when you start breaking it all down it's pretty minor crap. Nothing illegal.

Trump, on the other hand,has had actual lawsuits against him and has always paid his way out rather than fighting it out in court.

That's pretty funny considering your entire thread is about as mature as that.
You keep asking for arguments, but you didn't even present your own.
Make a dumb bait thread, get dumb bait replies i suppose.

>still needs proof that trump supporters are idiots
what is this november 2016?

Not an argument. No facts. Just feels. The middle East had always been fucked up. Implying Trump has done anything in the past 100+ days to fuck your shithole country up more than it already was is laughable.

"your president is fucking up the middle east, your president has more to do with me that he has to do with you." bro hes not your president. on top of that he has only been president for a few months. i think your mad at our previous president not the current. The only two things i can think of that he has done to the middle east was the M.O.A.B. and the syria attacks. The M.O.A.B. was justified. the syria was attack is up for debate. but i don't see how terrible he is being.

It IS a political board. If you don't like it then you can make your own.

Not an arguement.
Take a page out of your own book, fag.

Lebanon... more like, Lesbanon, ya fucking tranny cunt.

>Implying Trump has done anything in the past 100+ days

I just said that he's too much of an idiot to do anything, jeez.

it's not trump's admin per se that's fucked up the middle east, your admins strive on other countries' destruction.
>Japan attacked our warships? let's fuck up their whole country with 2 nuclear bombs , we don't even care that hundreds of thousands of civilians will be wiped out in the process, and no one would even ask us about it or condemn it. Face it, your country has more blood on its hands than all countries combined.

so your not mad at trump. your mad at the swamp like every one else. so what is the fucking point of this thread then?