TOMMY ROBINSON HAS BEEN ARRESTED!

Another fucking disgusting display from our police for arresting someone for recording dirty Muslim pedophiles outside court.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2FYgq44FyqU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Ignatiev
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/10/11/how-income-varies-among-u-s-religious-groups/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/04/the-most-and-least-educated-u-s-religious-groups/
cityam.com/220386/uk-entrepreneurs-top-100-richard-branson-edwina-dunn-these-are-most-influential-business
gutobebbmp.co.uk/
geraldhowarth.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ahrnarky een duh yookayy maate!!!

It won't let me post the link but go on his Facebook

I'm sure he'll be fine

What a shame, guess Pamela Gellar and Ezra Levant will have to bail him out.

Based Tommy did a good bit of redpilling on daily politics the other day.

>tfw he says he isn't racist and actually means it

Fake and gay.

I'm on the fence with Tommy, his politics are pretty cucked but he's dealt with some serious shit. I'm not sure how much of a "gateway redpill" he is considering he appeals mostly to the working class and I reckon most of the working class are more right wing than he is

So they'll kill him for sure this time?

I can't work out whether he is controlled opposition or not. He never speaks about the JQ, now works for Rebel Media, and with the EDL created the perfect caricature for the BBC and Leftists to use of 'stupid, drunk, football hooligan, racists', to compliment their BNP 'literal Saturday morning cartoon villain racists' thus making right wing politics completely unpalatable for most casuals and normies.

On the other hand he does seem to go through a lot of trouble for his work.

They literally tried to kill him in prison

You'd be surprised at the lengths that controlled opposition goes through.

Reading about the 'harassment' that CIA white pride infiltrators deal with will make you do a double take.

I base my opinion on that entirely on whether the stuff he said he went through in prison was true or not. Honestly I think he's just a simple guy who knows there's a problem but hasn't figured out the entire story, right wingers are far too paranoid about infiltrators in my opinion, if Mi5 wanted to destroy the far-right they'd be encouraging violence so they could just make sweeping arrests, that's how I reckon National Action got shut down

You have an interesting premise for why right wingers are too paranoid. I'm curious though, why did you follow it up with a story of the scenario actually happening? That seems to justify the paranoia.

Tommy isn't anti-Semitic! he's a working class lad that is ok with living in a multicultural society.
hes only beef is with islam.
clearly a really down to earth guy

To everyone saying he's one of them, here he is exposing the UK government

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2FYgq44FyqU

So he's a good goy then.

Muslim rape: hardly illegal
recording/criticizing Muslim rape: very illegal

Because they have a tendency to think everyone either to the left or to the right of them are controlled opposition, if they're on the right they're controlled opp for being to extreme and making them look bad, and if they're to the left they're controlled opp because they're weak on certain issues and they're trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the masses. The way I see it is if someone in the movement is trying to convince people to act criminally, either they're an infiltrator or they're an idiot, either way they should be kicked out and ostracised. The solution isn't to attack everyone that doesn't tick all your boxes because you're throwing the baby out with the bathwater, even if it does mean you're free of infiltrators it also means you're alone and powerless.

He shouldn't have been harassing those poor muslims outside court, you can't be racist and discriminate them just because they had sexual emergencies.

sure pal..if you wanna play the evil jew card .
but but but the JEWs did it¬
Go fuck off you stupid cunt

>that feel when Churchill calls you an unthoughtful man.

Ouch

OUR GREATEST ALLY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Ignatiev

Churchill was right. its still true today and your point is?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Ignatiev
and? if the jews tell us to jump of a cliff does that mean we most?
its our own WEAK leaders that have got us into this mess not the jews

>Another fucking disgusting display from our police for arresting someone for recording dirty Muslim pedophiles outside court.

He was arrested for reporting on a case sub judice.

>normies hate him because he's racist
>he actually isn't racist
>the only people who know he isn't racist dislike him because he isn't racist
guy can't catch a break man

It's hilarious how many newfags brown nose this cunt

Since we have established that you are an unthoughtful man, I'll try to walk you through it.

Do you think people who belong to the most remarkable and formidable race to ever exist wield zero political power?

Our leaders and media are owned by the Jews.

It's the same with the "leftists are the real racists" crowd, the only people who believe them are actual racists

you are the same people that Put down black people for having low IQ's and scream they cant build civ because of this but jews are smarter than whites so ofc they will be more successfully..
are you scared of there intelligence?

We're supposed to be actually racist though.

Maybe he should stop being such a lukewarm faggot then and people would stop spitting him out of their mouths.

Pick a side already.

Like I said in the other thread.

He hanged out with a Sikh later the same day. Sikhs were among the rapists. But Tommy loves those for some reason and didn't feel the need to remember the horrific rapes.

He even wore a silly hat! How tolerant.

They literally are more successful in banking and media though, goy. No one is scared of their intelligence alone, but combined with their malice.

REEEEEEEEEE

>Implying I'm not

the best thing he did was join the rebel.

not only for a wider voice, but because he is now a investigative reporter.

Since, he went there with camera etc as part of rebel, the police should not have arrested him.

I believe he can now sue the police for ALOT of money due to falsified arrest, and harassment.

This would in addition, place more attension on what he did, and how it wasn't wrong for video-ing, and will make people side more with him than ever.

99% of the people in power are white!
So does this mean whitey is holding blacks down!? Ahh I see your point now!
we should really do something about this
more diversity is needed till blacks can be on the same level as whites!

Or they'll lock him up with 20 muslim murders again and hope they solve their "Tommy Problem".

It's not our fault you're a shitskin

He's such a cuck holy shit look at that face

purity spiraling thread

>99% of the people in power are white!

In power where?

>According to a 2014 study by the Pew Research Center, Jewish ranked as the most financially successful religious group in the United States, with 44% of Jewish living in households with incomes of at least $100,000, followed by Hindu (36%), Episcopalians (35%) and Presbyterians (32%).[9]

According to the same study there is correlation between education and income, about 77% of American Hindus have a graduate and post-graduate degree, followed by Jews (59%), Anglican (59%), Episcopalians (56%) and Presbyterians (47%).[10]

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/10/11/how-income-varies-among-u-s-religious-groups/

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/04/the-most-and-least-educated-u-s-religious-groups/

>take a picture with someone
>you're now friends
On a scale of autism to potato, how retarded are you?

mental weakling .
you better leave the light on tonight or the evil jew will get ya

The evil Jew already has you in his grip. If you knew even half the story you would shit your pants.

pick a random sample of 40 business leaders and 10 MP's and tell me what percentage are of a hebrew background

>Take a picture with President and President's family
>Some moron claims it's just a picture, it means nothing, as if everyone does this.

I can see why your family ended up on a penal colony.

it means they met

I'm sure it was just a coincidence.

>>Take a picture with President and President's family
>>Some moron claims it's just a picture, it means nothing, as if everyone does this.
You realize you just made yourself seem even more retarded, right?
But oh no, since he took a photo at some event he's now the Bush's family minion.

I've had my picture taken with Penn Jillette, Hugh Jackman, Tom Cruise, Jackie Chan, Idris Elba, Amanda Seyfried, Russel Crowe, Ryan Gosling, Lucy Liu, Maisie Williams, and the God Emperor Donald Trump.

Does that mean if I use a shitload of ice then run around naked in the streets screaming RACE WAR NOW and someone shows the pictures of me with them all, they'll all be branded just as insane as me?

I'm genuinely curious because it sounds like a fantastic IRL shitposting opportunity if that's all it'd take.

>Be WASP old money living in WASP old money area
>Take pictures with the wife of the WASP old money president who goes to the same country club

Is it standard procedure for CIA operatives to take openly available pictures with members of the President's family? I have two photos with the ex-PM of New Zealand, am I le shill now?

Found another one of Bush's men. He can't keep getting away with this!

You don't even know what you're talking about.

That picture is taking at a private Bush residence, not any event. It is clear he was personally invited to talk to the president and his family.

Please refrain from speaking about things on which you know nothing.

funnily enough it's also obviously shooped, but of course we don't know what the original image looked like

really makes you think

>having your picture taken with the magic television people

cuck behaviour right there

Can you tell from the pixels and seeing quite a few shops in your time?

how do you know it was at a private bush residence?

Yet another of Bush's men. He really has them deep undercover.

Now why would we let people report on the crimes of immigrants, goyim? They're a peaceful people and are needed to keep the country alive. You aren't racist, are you?

cityam.com/220386/uk-entrepreneurs-top-100-richard-branson-edwina-dunn-these-are-most-influential-business
Aberavon
Stephen Kinnock
Labour

Aberconwy
Guto Bebb
Conservative
gutobebbmp.co.uk/
Aberdeen N
Kirsty Blackman
SNP

Aberdeen S
Callum McCaig
SNP

Aberdeenshire W & Kincardine
Stuart Donaldson
SNP

Airdrie & Shotts
Neil Gray
SNP

Aldershot
Gerald Howarth
Conservative
geraldhowarth.com/
Aldridge-Brownhills
Wendy Morton
Conservative

Altrincham & Sale W
Graham Brady
Conservative

Alyn & Deeside
Mark Tami
Labour
there you go off you trott .don't come back till you have the answer you promised ..
btw

He was told by people on the internet, duh.

Found another, they'll never suspect a dank black guy in a presidential medal (fucking based).

Reddit

He's a bro and should just apply for asylum and citizenship here in the states. Fuck the rest of the world, we need more decent men who love their heritage.

>random selection

also find the RICHEST and MOST POWERFUL, the most politically connected, not the most trendy faggots as determined by some no-name site

Looking at the poor son of a bitch getting railed at by suicidal leftists, I can see he's not controlled opposition. He suffers too much. He's like Job. If he was a CIA agent he wouldn't have that same bewildered, terrified look of a man who never wanted to become public enemy number one.

Is that fucking Candy Man?

the only thing id accept would be for all politician to declared religion to public...that's would you should be after not screaming evil jew evil jew

Declaring religion and if you want to work for the public, everything about you should be transparent and open to the public to view at any time

are you foreign? what's wrong with your english?

nearly time for tefillot .bye

>implying any white is ever accepted for asylum
I'm sure even South Africans are denied even though they're objectively being genocided.

One last one, Trump can't even decide who's puppet he is!

England is lost. This is what happens when you let an empire slip from your grasp. Your people just give up

Can confirm.

>Would unironically die for Queen and country.
>Wouldn't be allowed in even though this place is more dangerous than Iraq

I remember when the police arrested him and the taller older guy for walking down the street on their march. It seems they were arrested because some libtard/Antifa/Muslim tools aggressed them. Bizarre stuff.

t. heeby kikestein

Putins

LET GO OFF MY BOI you cunts

He's banned from the states.
He got nicked using someone else's passport.

is that OJ?

Canada perhaps? those jews at Rebel could deal with this.

Shitskins dont fucking belong in Europe. There is no point in fucking equality when you are just imported shit. White people should be in fucking charge of your miserable life.

Good I'm sick of these fascists.

Also he beat up that antifa dreadlocks girl at Berkley, didn't he?

scum

whos thre titcow

Gee, I wonder who was right again.

Political persecution much? Fucking gestapo in this country I swear. I don't much care for the guy but why the fuck was he arrested? Fucking pigs in this country need to sort out their priorities. All police lurking ITT be ashamed of yourselves, you shame this country. Fucking filth.

Other european countries are such a disgrace,
they became such cucks there's no hope left for them

why aren't you '''cucks'' then?

Tommy is a jew

>Reading about the 'harassment' that CIA white pride infiltrators deal with will make you do a double take.
Any recommendations?

I think she was the one who ran up and punched him when he was being interviewed and he had that Pepe badge.

the clueless cops pointing for Allah

because our government and police are not cucked enough to go against our own people for shitskins