Anons I'm new here. Everytime I say this other anons tell me to leave while I still can. Why is this?

Anons I'm new here. Everytime I say this other anons tell me to leave while I still can. Why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIFLtNYI3Ls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

eventually you will see too much truth, then there is no going back to enjoying life the same way again

In general this site is no better than any other news obsessed junky because we still get exposed to all the left-wing news sources (CNN, VICE, CBS, DISNEY, etc) we claim to hate.

Don't leave. Discovering Sup Forums will be the single best thing to ever happen to you in your life. It will change everything.

lurk moar

I remember seeing a screen cap of an user with burning skulls that describes how he came here to laugh at Nazis and now can't leave.

It's a warning. Get the fuck out while you still can.

this place will fuck your life up and ruin your mind. Either leave or kill yourself

just trying to help

Stick around and find out

>lurk moar

youtube.com/watch?v=oIFLtNYI3Ls

it's already too late, your here forever.

Lurk more

This is the picture I spoke of. I think it is too late for me. I guess I'll keep lurking.

Because once you get redpilled on the Jews, you can't get un-redpilled.

If you need an out, you're better off just being a skinhead, because shouting "fucking niggers" and spraying swastika is a state of mind you can always abandon.

cuz youre a fucking normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you come here for the lafs and jollies and shit, and then you notice the arguments being made hold a bit of water, then they hold more than just water, they have a basis in real world events, and then you realise that its all true, that the jews are truly behind everything, that hitler was a shit for not gassing them, the feminism is the bane of the human world. it all starts with some laughter, and then you can never leave.

>sometimes I cant help but to stare at normies (family and "friends") in disgust
>my feelings of anger and pity are clear to any with which I try to interact
>mfw I can no longer have any meaningful relationships
newfags beware

>>mfw I can no longer have any meaningful relationships

You can no longer have meaningless relationships, you mean.

>meaningless
FUCK YOU
I may have never been the most gregarious of people, but the few people a liked were truly dear to me

before this place if a war broke out i would have been standing around with my dick out just looking, now? I'm red pilled ready, this place does things to ya

When annon tell you to leave , it means that you should lurk more.

A bit of a warning, because the truth hurts, and a bit of reverse psychology.

hes right,been here for a year and a half......gamergate and clockboy woke me up

i came to pol to see what all this anonymous hacker shit was about.......found autists posting traps and anime memes instead

started to come for the news...then got redpilled,now i see the lies everywhere it it drives me mad.

i used to be a greenvoter,i used to be that cuck who would report people to their bosses on fb if they said racist words...........i feel so ashamed

im here forever

Because, the truth is frustrating and enraging and there is no going back once you start to understand certain things. If you like being content and happy this place is going to burn you up. Once you start swallowing redpills you will become addicted and this habit you simply cannot kick, there is no going back.

if youre here to stay then stop with the reddit spacing

I've been coming here on and off for four years now.
there is literally nothing wrong with coming here.
unless your coming here because you oppose the general opinions posted here and want to fight with people, then yea, your going to make your self angry and upset.

Looks to me like Arthas WIII

Once you have seen it, you cannot unsee it

And that is why I'm afraid Kangaroo Merchant.

You will start to realize the subversion of reality. You will not be able to enjoy any media or believe in any political activism to achieve logical solutions backed by facts. You will begin to hate non-whites even if you are non-white once you realize the cultural war against them to replace them. You will realize without them everything will return to the mean of the shitholes these people came from and the society you enjoy today will cease to exist.

I, for one, welcome you here. It won't be long until you've found the true path in life and politics, if you're willing to learn and draw your conclusions. One piece of advice: steer clear of the idiotic "kekistan" and other reddit-tier memes.

> (OP) (You)
>You will start to realize the subversion of reality. You will not be able to enjoy any media or believe in any political activism to achieve logical solutions backed by facts.
This was true for me before I came here. Guess it was meant to be after all user.

I really don't find this to be true, for the "masochism n shit" part. It's exaggerated. Sure, you will probably become more aware of the flaws of the world, but if you have the least amount of brain power, you will be able to control your emotions well. Don't worry, OP.

Thank you.

That's a scarily accurate post.
Real Sup Forumsacks definitely have the insatiable desire for truth in common.

You'd think that the desire for truth is universal among us but it's not. Learned this even before I came to Sup Forums. Here's the story.

>years ago
>was dating girl for a long time
>one day we talk about sleepovers
>she tells me as a young girl she used to sleep over her friend's house
>she finds out years later that her friend's dad got arrested for molesting his daughter and at least one of her friends around that same time
>dude is in jail and has completely confessed to everything
>ask my then gf if he ever did anything to her
>she says she doesn't know, she can't remember
>ask her if she ever thought about visiting the dude in jail and finding out for herself
>she says no
>ask how come
>she says she doesn't care to know
>this triggers me a little
>confused, ask why she wouldn't want to know for sure
>she says that knowing doesn't change what happened and that she'd rather never know for sure
>can understand her logic, but am noticeably rustled and realize this so I back down
>explain that I could never be okay with not knowing and that I guess we're just different that way
And that was my first real life look into the blue pill vs. red pill mindset.
/personal blog