youtube.com/watch?v=fPzKEnKC5Lc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anabolic_steroid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cringe off faggot

Despite his accent he is right though.

Wtf I hate pjw now!

>based black guy

muh wrong generation

Cringe as ever.. But i guess he is fighting on a fronteir no one else really goes to. it gets the message out

holy cringe

based as always

I want to transition to executive chef

no way am I watching this alt-kike cunt

IMAJIN MUH SHUK

that t-shirt is the only real cringe here but PJW is doing god's job at this point.

never forget

youtube.com/watch?v=fPzKEnKC5Lc

RIGHT WING TERRORISTS

kike

>God's work

Imagine moi shouck

Fuck off pakis

Yess reddit,another pjw video!!!!

It's just some light banter, seppo

NICE MEME

Fuck off you actual gypsy subhuman, the whole board hates you.

THE MAIN STREAM METEOR!!! GENDER IS NOT A LEJITAMIT FORM OF PROTEST

criiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngeeeeeeeee

stop shilling yourself PJW

Paul Jew Watson?

This. Sup Forums dislikes PJW because he speaks like a normie millenial, but that's only because millenials are his target audience. He's fighting the good fight, even if he is cringy to watch for the average Sup Forumsak. Most of his videos are clearly redpilled but coated in a layer of cancerous normie memery.

>posts video "WHY WOMEN SUCK AT SPORTS"
>slams on feminists who claim they're equal to men
>uses shitloads of negative things men are better at, like dying and committing suicide
>changes it to "The Truth About Gender"

Covertly subversive, I commend him.

He was quoting a meme you fucking abbo newfag. Lurk moar.

>THE YUNG BOIEEYS
>en-NUN-ciate every OTHER sila-BOL
>imagine my shack
I can't help but love the cringe this man gives me. Kek, keep on defeating the globalists along with Alex.

>higher levels of anabolic steroids
Holy shit, what a retard

>the whole board of redditors hates you
>implying that wasn't the plan all along

also

>meme

Go suck some paki dicks and don't forget to suck off your sikh bros too, faggot

Eat some arab dicks faggot

...but he's right?

wtf? someone give me a quick rundown on why Sup Forums suddenly shits on PJW.

>the whole board hates you
I'm not canadian

Because he shat on right-wingers - Sup Forums hasn't learnt that you don't need to agree with everything someone says to support them. Just ask yourself the following question - wwtjd (you can figure out what the stands for).

*what that stands for

Seppo.

Abbo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anabolic_steroid
>Anabolic steroids, also known more properly as anabolic-androgenic steroids (AAS),[1] are steroidal androgens that include natural androgens like testosterone as well as synthetic substances that are structurally related and have similar effects to testosterone.

>Testosterone is an anabolic steroid
Betcha didn't know that

Thats fuckin racist ya white mutt

>anabolic steroids
>in the body
>naturally created
I think you're thinking of testosterone, which is not anabolic steroids. Steroids are absorbed by the body and turned into a sort of xeno-testosterone, you can't use anabolic steroids. Also why it's bad for you.

Racism is a good thing! :)

Except testosterone is actually an anabolic steroid. Anabolic steroids include both natural and synthetic compounds. Might wanna go through your high school biology books again.

Hmm, /fraud/ must be lying to me then, explain how taking steroids leads to pic related. It's steroids acne gone wrong

... what?

All things in moderation.

Honestly, fuck off.
Quit posting links to your videos here.
Nobody gives two shits about you. Most of the people here don't even know who the fuck you are, including myself.

Posting warped pictures of yourself and "mainstream meteor XD" doesn't hide the fact that you're just shilling your channel here. We know it's you.

:^)

Ay voute fo Mäcraun is ay vote fur nashunal suicoide

this the conspiracy guy that never leaves his house right?

Most Youtube guys like him don't.
That's how they cover their nut.
Youtube's been cutting them off from monetization and advertisers, so their cash flow has been crippled. Many have been reminding their viewers of their patreons in the comments and claiming Youtube is out to get them.
Reality is that they're going to have to go out and get real jobs.

Difference though, is that PJW is paid by Infowars.

So a bunch of clips of women failing at sports with some fart noises over.

Soo this is all the """"alt-right"""" has to offer, fifteen year old level humor ?

stop shilling for this faggot you kike

Funny that you mention 15-year old humor. He cites other sources such as the Women's Australian Olympic Soccer Team that lost 7-0 to a bunch of 15-year old boys.

He also brings up multiple cases of transgendered Male to Female people beating women at women only sport divisions.

Stay classy Portugal

PJW is based.

FUCK OFF WITH THIS CRINGE

No one cares about tranny bathrooms and feminism.

This shit is literally not affecting any normal persons life, and it's only radicals who participate in this shit.

so you really think normies know or care about feminism tranny bathroom genders?