IS OLD TRUMP BACK?

IS OLD TRUMP BACK?

Other urls found in this thread:

gotnews.com/breaking-anti-trump-faithless-elector-thechrissuprun-kicked-texas-police-academy-plagiarism-per-tip/
gotnews.com/exposed-anti-trump-faithless-elector-thechrissuprun-paid-ashley-madison-bankrupt-married-w-3-kids/
gotnews.com/exposed-inconsistencies-anti-trump-elector-thechrissupruns-911-story-cast-doubt-claims/
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pol
youtube.com/watch?v=hQo1HIcSVtg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I miss the old Trump.

The does as he's told Trump.

The "don't worry, Jared will just take control" Trump.

Those Twitter verified posters annoy me, I'm not a fan of trump as much as the next guy but just why spam it so much with nothing being achieved

Jack rigged the algorithm to make sure Liberals accounts get top spots.

They did a similar thing on reddit, all these social media sites are working together to manipulate the public.

So, just to be clear, it's really funny that the guy responding to Trump has the ((())) around his name, right?

He never left

>play so sad
this guy is a fucking ANIMAL

I LOVE IT. IM SO FUCKING HAPPY

I've seen a bunch of liberal accounts with the ((())) around their names
Do they even know what that means? Or are they Sup Forums sleeper cells?

When I first saw it awhile ago, I was actually floored that they did that.
Turns out, it's because some anti-semities were making a list of Jew Twitter users and then the Democrats put it around their to show condolences.
I hate Twitter.

I miss the old Trump, the does as he's told Trump
The don't worry, Jared will just take control Trump
I hate the new Trump, the bad mood Trump
The always rude Trump , spaz in the news Trump
I miss the sweet Trump, chop up the beats Trump
I gotta say, at that time I'd like to meet Trump
See, I invented Trump, it wasn't any Trump
And now I look and look around and there's so many Trumpye's
I used to love Trump, I used to love Trump
I even had the pink polo, I thought I was Trump
What if Trump made a tweet about Trump
Called "I Miss The Old Trump"? Man, that'd be so Trump
That's all it was Trump, we still love Trump
And I love you like Trump loves Trump

>as much as the next guy

people still support trump.

newfag

When did he leave?

what a manchild

hes the perfect president for the shitty amerifats

One can only hope. Jared fired when?

>chris suprun

gotnews.com/breaking-anti-trump-faithless-elector-thechrissuprun-kicked-texas-police-academy-plagiarism-per-tip/
gotnews.com/exposed-anti-trump-faithless-elector-thechrissuprun-paid-ashley-madison-bankrupt-married-w-3-kids/
gotnews.com/exposed-inconsistencies-anti-trump-elector-thechrissupruns-911-story-cast-doubt-claims/

That's the best joke I've heard all day.

The only time I log into twitter is to mute verfied accounts under trump tweets. There only used to be a few of them (maybe 25), but now there are hundreds.

>(((CHRIS SUPRUN)))

like pottery

I want this to be the text of a bard epic.

Notice how the Jew's reply is structured.
He is through his reply equating the country to condos. And not only that, he doesn't say Trump is selling out 'our' - Americans', - country, just 'country'. Yet the sentence is structured to look like he wrote 'our', and a reader who glances it over will see the 'selling our country' message, while a more inquisitive man looking for points of interest and cases when the Jew lied or tricked won't be able to directly claim this Jew did so in this case, without going into an elaborate - and the easy to brush off, - explanation.
Pure Jewish smartassery.

Comey did nothing wrong. Both sides attacked a man just trying to do the right thing when it was impossible to do so in the eyes of everyone. Not a centrist cuck, just saying on this issue that both sides are retarded and he shouldn't have lost a job over it.

russia? check
pro-trump? check
complete nonsense? check

enjoy your extra rations this month comrade!

This is why I stopped dealing with Twitter altogether. They stifled discussion by permitting only the same few people top comment and they'll disconnect dissenters that say anything remotely pro-Trump.

Crooked Harpy was complaining just few weeks ago about how unfair the FBI was towards her during the campaign, so this one is for her. I'm 100% sure she's happy.

>inability to read
Check.
>theorizing about Russian shills
Check.

I can't quite tell if you're an autist or a shill.
Maybe both, to sell an hour of your life for seven bucks while being an American you have to be of special talents.

>that russian is smarter than you are
>ha! me must be playing Kremilin mind tricks
jesus fucking christ

Or it's a typo.

Then he's a fucktard to not check what he posts from a verified account.

>he's STILL pushing the russia meme

So...to fight the idea there's secret Jewish control behind the scenes they're creating a smokescreen to hide Jewish influence?

>Oy vey stop selling out our country by changing leadership???????
The Jew truly cries out in pain when he strikes you

YEAH, IM THINKIN HE'S BACK

Notice how the posts are always vague and don't address the actual tweet.. these accounts are all bots.. someone things of comebacks based on the trump news from the day before or morning. Then they put a bunch of pre canned tweets in some software that are set to be triggered as soon as trump tweets.

That's why these tweets are instant and refer to yesterday's events in a vague way

>IS OLD TRUMP BACK?

Old Trump wont be back until he corrects this biggest mistake of his.

He never really left. He's toned down because everything Trump says affect stock markets. He's not campaigning anymore, at least right now. Before 2020 for sure. Also, there is no such thing as perfect President

>(((Chris Suprun)))
Do you have that browser plugin?

Right, it started as an act of leftist rebellion to wear that in so-called "defiance"

>russian shills would post directly from a ip from russia and not use a vpn

you can't be that retarded.

!SHITPOSTING RESUMES!

I can't screencap properly on my phone but he's now calling Blumenthal a crybaby

Trump can't decide to put HRC in prison, it all depends on how much of a case can be applied.

Oh fuck off, kicking Comey out was the best damned thing Trump has done for a little while and Trump is right in that tweet, democrats cried about Comey during election year

I know this is reddit tier retardation but I really believe he is playing the "don't let u enemy know you're coming for him" card.

>PLAYING SO SAD

>whats a greasemonkey script

brown nosers and castle creepers

>#Resist

>pol

Everyone put on your game faces the president is here

>Those Twitter verified posters annoy me, I'm not a fan of trump as much as the next guy but just why spam it so much with nothing being achieved
Virtue signalling. They think that if they spam twitter like Donald they too can influence the world.

Sup Forums already jumps back in daddy's lap, sad!

>"Richie"
>cried like a baby
>He should be the one who is investigated

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Damn, Trump is going all in

>Cryin' Chuck Schumer
>Senator Blumenthal cried like a baby

Won't be a few minutes before more accusations of "anti-Semitism" pop up.

russians really aren't as smart as you think

Yes.

Media propaganda machine working as it should be eh, burger.

I'm still trying to figure out what else could it mean.

This isn't north korea.
You can't just point at someone and throw them in jail.

It's a slangy way to say politician.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pol

>Russians aren't as smart as you think
>he says while one of his country's ruling parties and many with aligned views cried RUSSIAN HAXORS and buy hook, line and sinker 'mastermind putin' narrative

fuckin a man, fuckin a...
youtube.com/watch?v=hQo1HIcSVtg

forgot pic.

>CNN
>Cardiac Care Network

So close, yet so far.
Why not Cerebral Neurosis Network since there's all the doublethink involved

Oh fuck Huck with the bantz.

I completely forgot about that guy. He used to preach at my church when I was a kid.

I hope he goes into full shitposting mode a the end of his 2nd term.

This

>The second Comey turned on Hillary EVERY democrat said that he should resign
>Now that Trump fires him they all flop back to his side and scream injustice
This shit is hilarious

>Now you're selling out country

What's out country?

The Voice: President Donald J Trump Edition.

I LOVE THE VERIFIED POST-NIGGERS.

When the day of the rope comes, we'll have an entire database on who is going to be butchered alive or getting a helicopter ride.

Think about it.

All those checks and ((()))) are great for understanding who needs to be removed after September 23rd.

They are just signing their names on the list of victims for the day of the rope

>hand-wringing intensifies

I'm glad you did this, I needed it after seeing the obvious rhythm of the post you're quoting