Tips on hiding your power level

I'm sure, that I'm already on some kind of list. I would like to level up without ((them)) seeing it. Any tips on that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h9H0MPwN8_E
youtube.com/watch?v=4Yejp5Zo5Es
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

at this point the botnet isto big to actually catch anything

just don't share the greatest story never told to faceburg like a fucking autist and you'll be fine

>I would like to level up
Congrats, now you've made it to another list.

just be yourself and put across arguments well,dont be a sperg

the power level thing is just self censorship...hiding the truth out of fear

the SJWs love it......do you tihnk they hide theirs when they promote white genocide?

Join the the NPD and become a part of them. They don't observe their own people

You're white and maybe male, a bonified german? You're already on a list and it's a kill list.

Power level is retarded. You aren't becoming woke; you're just subjugating yourself to another idiotic set of ideals that will forever guarantee your virginity. Hope the German thought police knock your door down.

best comment in this thread.

upvoted.

Become a Tamuldic Jew.

Germany is surely way trickier than Serbia, but, one thing that I can say is that you must absolutely never call yourself natsoc/fascist in front of people that you don't know very well and trust greatly.

HOW MANY LEVELS ARE THERE??

we're all on a list somewhere.

just say you don't want to talk about it.

xD

Do you know what Information they are allowed to collect, like what you buy ect and what you can do to avoid it. I would like to own a gun, and I'm not sure if I should google, how you can build one.

xD

You just fucked up by admitting that. Especially since owning one in Germany is enough to get you SEK'd. But as a piece of advice, NEVER search stuff related to illegally obtaining a firearm on the internet, you gotta go to street level for that, you probably know a bunch of ecstasy/speed/weed dealers, or at least consuments that know them, go there. Most of them are 20 year olds adding to their allowance, but they get supplied by bigger fish, it's a pyramid and the higher you go the more you'll get. If someone sells "good" coke he has someone above him that can get him a gun guaranteed. The lower on the steps you are the more you pay tho.

xD

youtube.com/watch?v=h9H0MPwN8_E
youtube.com/watch?v=4Yejp5Zo5Es

They are cleaning our military, so when it starts we will are even less armed. The video is about a supposed right-wing terrorist cell. The military was quite cool with right-wing opinions ans Uschi tries to change that

xD

Bad picture, the band is on the wrong arm and the White Power symbol is using the wrong hand aswell

>hiding
yeah nah. hiding causes shit like what germany is going through, and the whole PC garbage that almost took the fuck over. you dont hide

>Use payed for encrypted E mail service
>Use payed for virus protection and anti-malware software
>Use a payed for VPN and encryption service

Also don't link any devices to your Social media platforms and use separate encrypted e mail accounts for every social media account.

Never put anything personal online.