Alt-kike strikes again

>German soldiers plot to assassinate left wing politicians and blame it on rapefugees
>Alt-kike screams "BAD GOYIM!"

Daily reminder PJW and his faggot friends are not on the side of the white man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ildtq20FK7I
youtube.com/watch?v=YZEYp8Gr3pk
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/742482573910278144
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How would they even pull that off? Also if they did it and the media found out we would never hear the end of it.

Based german soldiers

From any standpoint this is a bad move.

Either you are a decent human being and somebody gets killed for no good reason.

Or you are Sup Forums and if the media finds out that it's a false flag then that will be the new "most likely reason" for any actual terror attack to come.

PJW has a boomer mentality.

The far-right is a movement of peace. If they were violent they weren't real far-righters.

Why bother with a flaseflag? If the bataclan and nice didn't do it, nothing will.

What do you mean

This guy is a literal FAGGOT

this

>PJW has a boomer mentality.

No, his entire audience completely abandoned him for the alt-right and now he's pandering to Boomers to make up for the hole in his subscribership.

You should see his Twitter impressions chart, it's dreadful.

t. cuck

THE RIGHT WING ASS JEYY DUBLEWYUUUS

>Surely a FOURTH terror attack will jolt the German people awake!

They were being pretty optimistic there. I think at this point an attack would have to crack the triple digits to effect any lasting change of policy or public opinion.

>All wars must be solved without casualties

Nice, too bad he failed.

Start posting the memes of his distorted face I don't have any.

>"If you kill your enemies, they win."

This pls

PJW always talks about the problems but never the solutions.

He's not based.
He's not alt-right.

But he's useful for starting normies down the redpill road.

Agreed

His going to flip 180 , because taking side of the right , brings no Youtube shekels anymore.

so aesthetic

Terrorism would have been stupid, once the media found out everything the Muslims did would be blamed on "white men in disguise!!" but shooting politicians, who can blame the soldier for that? They don't fear our votes, and they live apart from all the misery their policies cause.

Can someone post the image with "ALT RIGHT IS THE NUUUU COUNTER CULTURE" please

This. He helps them see the light, and most go further down the road than he does. I don't blame him for not being more aggressive and right wing though, look at what is happening to Tommy Robinson.

>kill politician
>scream allahu akbaaaaaarrrr
>get shot by SWAT
>die
>be unmasked
>white skin, blue eyes, blonde hair
>name is Halbert Johansen
>born in Germany
Was fucking over the right wing movement part of your masterplan?

I'm glad they caught this retard before he did something stupid. He could have accomplished much more just by leaving his guns and ammo in the middle of a no go zone, hunger games ensues most likely

First those searches for Nazi memorabilia and now this so close together, feels like they're painting a narrative to kick people back in line. If these soldiers deny in court I'm inclined to believe them, if only for how completely retarded this idea would have been.

It's terrible that alt righters and nazis will be negatively stereotyped by this.
#I'llgoosestepwithyou

BOARD OF PEACE, BOARD OF PEACE , BOARD OF PEACE

Fuck the feels.

Exactly. He will never name (((them))) which keeps his channel open but limits the redpilling.

That being said he's started shilling for money for his t-shirts and his twitter is just full of him calling people libtards.

>MSM will not stop talking about a literal Einzelfall
>Tells every Muslim attack is an Einzelfall
This will be the End of MSM as aopinion generator. Enough for me

This.

F

Remember, no German.

Because all the real violence by syrian refugees isn't enough.
Or is it just hitting the wrong targets?
Not condoning but it's leftwing's fault that europe's full of terrorists so it's only fair if they're the ones who suffer.
Hello asio watchlist.

1. They were stationed in France.
2. One of the went AWOL and returned to Germany.
3. Other guy covered for him at work.
4. AWOL guy pretended to be Syrian Refugee.
5. Applied for asylum so authorities take his finger prints.
6. Returned to his unit couple weeks later.
7. Wait for a while.

This is when it failed, part that they failed to do.

8. Shoot commies and traitors.
9. Leave murder weapons around with finger prints connected to an refugee.
10. ?????
11. Profit.

>Why bother with a flaseflag? If the bataclan and nice didn't do it, nothing will.

Bataclan and Nice aren't in Germany. Not much different from Orlando multiple (m)ass homocide.

It is probably a false flag.

>Surely another terrorist attack is all it will take for people to realize that Muslims are bad!

You actually have to be a retard. If you want to knock off retarded Politicians, good on you, but don't try and pretend it's anything other than what it is.

it's obviously a false flag to crack down on right wingers.

blame it on the refugees? what kind of make believe shit is this? is it like a james bond movie where they escape in tv? no way do you kill a german politician and escape let alone blame it on other people who weren't involved. the only thing they could've done was convert to islam and then do it.

otherwise it's all fake bullshit.

>german police dig further
>half-jewish with ties to israel
>discovered as a mossad agent
>germany goes full 1488 and invades of israel

Thoth, Lord of Wisdom, rises to stand with Kek.

Geezz what a faggot, I mean trying to false-flag kill some left-wing politicians might not have been such a solid idea but saying it's "dreadful" that somebody even thought about doing that is just fucking cucky and something u expect from the Swedish Green Party twitter. Of course seeing as the German government has been spreading non-stop bullshit with the refugee crisis it wouldn't be suprising if they made half the story up with this.

Honestly though the Germans should kill the politicians like the useless fucking traitors they are.

yeah, because that's exactly how they are at planing.
Germans, not known for making great plans at all.

>>half-jewish with ties to israel
>story dies because we would be nazis if we did anything with it

That's a really bad sign, that literally means that the German military sees the writing on the wall and would rather seize power for themselves than let the current government continue it's machinations. I mean, that's tinpot republic tier stuff.

When is he going to have a baby with Syrian Girl Partisan?

He's just toeing the line. You can't be taken seriously and advocate for violence. Don't be a moron. Of course we all think this is great. You can say it. I can say it. Nobody loses face when we say Kill Those Faggots. He can't say that without making YOU look like an asshole.

Agreed, you don't just get thrown in the redpill pool.
He helps with the easing in.

>stationed in France

I wonder...
;)

*Also, it's a horribly bad plan to begin with. It seems more like a double false flag with the intention of branding anyone opposed to replacement migration in the German military as a possible terrorist and subject to purging.

I mean, fuck, once the fake refugee dies or is incarcerated everybody is going to know that it was a false flag to begin with, completely negating the point of carrying out the attack in the first place. For this level of planning, it would appear as though getting caught was the intention from the beginning.

It's not as big of a deal if it's a couple soldiers. Once you start going up the chain of command, though, then it becomes worrying.
I still think there will be military/police coups against the globalist governments after democracy fails to correct the problem. They will wait until they're absolutely certain they need to intervene, and then go all out.

>German police (the establishment)
First mistake. Do you HONNESTLY think they'll let that info out? They find out it was mossad they would have a seizure induced by guilt over the holyco$t

Yeah, the global elites are being a bit arrogant. They keep on forgetting that the men who protect them still have a vested interest in the wellbeing of their nations and families.

He's not wrong. Making a false flag and blaming it on migrants is exactly what (((they))) want, it basically now gives them a reason to target right leaning military members. This was a bad move. Hell there are enough terror attacks daily that a false flag isn't necessary what is necessary is for Europeans to became more aware of the frequency of these attacks, who's doing it and (((who))) is suppressing the truth from them.

Those guys were based in eastern France.

If Germany does it, it will happen all over the EU.

Who couldn't support this? Did we give up on the day of the rope?

Thank Christ they fucked up. It's kind of funny to think about, but I believe that one right wing terror attack would halt the entire movement despite muslims killing more people every year. What a shitty false flag attempt too. A refugee literally raped a Swedish PM and that guy still cried about the guy being deported. Just let the muslims be savages and it will work itself out.

>>>/leftypol/
You ain't welcome here

I'm for anything that rocks the boat. France is a recent indicator for the future of Europe. Why not just take it at this point? Let the nationalists seize power and set things straight. It is the most direct path to ensuring white survival. Let it happen.

>posts video "WHY WOMEN SUCK AT SPORTS"
>slams on feminists who claim they're equal to men
>uses shitloads of negative things men are better at, like dying and committing suicide
>changes it to "The Truth About Gender"

Covertly subversive, this Anglo fuck.

I take things that never happened for 100.
If they're not outright lying, they're probably arrested someone joking.

is anyone commenting on how he was able to register as a syrian refugee and get free gibs? was he a tanned german or is germany that shit at vetting refugees?

this faggot really starts to get annoying.

"look at me my masters, i'm a good goy"

Fact remains in 2015 hundreds of detonators,40 grenades and over 90kg of military grade explosive dissappeared. None have been found to this day.
>Bad sign
Only for the scum that sold out their homeland.

BASED MAGAKEKPEDES EXPOSING THE FASCIST ALT-RIGHT SJWS

Obvious Fed is obvious.
>seize power

Black Lily coup when?

They're either extremely, hilariously shit at vetting moderate beheaders or this was a set up to purge anti-refugee military members.

Actually, it's probably both.

of course not. It is all about how Nazi the Bundeswehr is and how it is NOT an isolated case, where Ali and Mahmud raping through Europe are just separated cases. On a side note, the Bundeswehr is full of roaches and sand niggers. Just Boomer and Hippy Journalists who believe they can end the unimportant military by writing lies side by side. Now observable by even the last moron.

They sound like heroes in my book.

Is this a legitimate form of protest?

Are you unironically trying to conduct a survey?
KILL YOURSELF NOW!

Multipass

>was he a tanned german or is germany that shit at vetting refugees?

Take a wild fucking guess.

The guy's first name apparently is "Franco" so he might have some southern european roots, but it's absolutely ridiculous that he managed to successfully apply for refugee status.
It's been almost 2 years since this whole thing started, and our immigration authorities still don't have their shit together. But of course this particular fuckup will barely get mentioned since there's a BIG RIGHT-WING CONSPIRACY to talk about.

wtf cunt

I have a pass but I don't get one of these icons

Hiro gave out special passes for marketing fags so they can better b8 New fags into answering their surveys by larping as old fags

Paris attack cracked the triple digits in France, and it did jack and shit.

To be fair, nobody ever expected any better from the French.

>not being a Sup Forums insider
pleb m8

>is anyone commenting on how he was able to register as a syrian refugee and get free gibs? was he a tanned german or is germany that shit at vetting refugees?

He had pretty solid plan and they are quite shitty at vetting people.

>Franco A had created a fake persona under the name David Benjamin, telling immigration officials he was a Damascus fruit seller from a Christian family with French roots.
>No doubts appear to have been raised over the credibility of the 28-year-old’s background, despite him speaking mainly French with a smattering of Arabic from a language course.

>Fact remains in 2015 hundreds of detonators,40 grenades and over 90kg of military grade explosive dissappeared. None have been found to this day.

Those amounts are literally nothing when it comes to military doing little bit of inventory mismanagement. One quite likely explanation is that those were used in training or shipped to troops and storage clerks managed to miss box or two of each item.

The vetting is shit. Remember the children meme when nearly every single one is a military age male aged 16-50?
If I remember right of the 2mn that arrived in Germany alone. Over 890,000 have vanished(likely taking advantage of lack of border control in Europe) and of the remaining number only 781 of them have jobs as the rest refuse to learn the language or understand the culture itself.
Plus Nu-Germany is really cucked. Vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=Ildtq20FK7I

Exactly.
I don't understand how an attack on a single person was supposed to swing the mood and not just result in further "Now more than ever!"-propaganda from the political parties and the press.

Honestlt moral faggs need to fuck off the state is against the people and the invaders are against the people,the only way to win in such a disadvantageous situation is to play as dirty as possible....

It was a godd plan...too bad it failed...

Wait is one of the soldiers a refugee or something?

>Based
>Got caught

Pick one faggot

I feel legit heartbroken that they failed. But I forgive you krautbros

I get the feeling he's a low-key jew. Do we know his ancestry?

youtube.com/watch?v=YZEYp8Gr3pk

Don't mind this post, cba logging in on youtube

Name a single instance in history where invasion or an oppressive government were overthrown by peaceful means

A single one

I know the answer
Non. Still no reason to follow Soros Nigger

put since4pass in the options field ya dingus

THEY DIDN DO NUTTIN

>We will end up being just as evil as they are ;_;

Save the anime nonsense you fucking woman

Aint it crazy how Germans can't fucking fart in their own country without police being all over it, meanwhile their invaders are all smuggling guns into the country and turning the place into east LA.

Go fuck yourself, it's an obvius false flag, why the hell should they say he planed something the same day they arrested him, this makes no sense, they aren't even allowed to say this because it would hinder the investigation.

It's just a casus belli to shut down, nationalist movements in the bundeswehr

Oh and guess what, they are doing this NOW

Paul "Checking out Prague's vibrant gay scene" Watson strikes again.

This guy belongs in the fucking oven, I hate this retard.

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/742482573910278144