Atheist looking to convert

I've read somewhere that religion and prayer helps people to achieve their goals, to overcome their struggles and get moral support when life gets heavy.

'm a programmer and I often find myself struggle to make myself code a program, even though I know that in the end I could sell the product. What religion would be best to motivate me in becoming super fucking rich? Is it mormonism? I've heard they're pretty loaded, could that be related to their beliefs? I'm pretty sure it's not traditional Judaic religions, because most of the folk believing them are piss poor.

Jesus said not ONE WORD from the Torah shall ever ever die -- ever!

Anti-Jewish Christians are illiterate slaves of Jews.

Your the utility guy from the other thread

again, stake.

>atheist looking to convert threads

Fuck off.

>inb4 fedora tip

Gas the kikes and nuke mecca

My thread is me actually seeking advice about religion.
This is obvious bait.

I'll give you the unironic answer.

Mormonism is totally a way to cash out but it has nothing to do with god, no religion has anything to do with god that's fucking retarded.

1. Become a Mormon, wear the stupid fucking underwear and smile.
2. Make connections within the community and get to know people, living in a mormon-heavy area helps (Utah).
3. Use your connections as an edge to get ahead in business and make your money
4. Invent some 'Christian' code or software and market your bullshit idea as a pure alternative and sell it to the mouth-breathers you call you friends.
5. ????
6. Profit

Religion is an amazing way to network and meet people and gain their trust quickly. It's intrinsic to human nature to trust people in your own tribe. This applies to all religions and in every religion there are two groups of people, those buying into it and those selling it. Be one of the people selling it and make money.

So you want to get into religion for your own selfish view of getting rich. Religion is not about getting rich my friend i think your missing the whole point. You are just lazy as fuck and instead of doing what will make your prosper you listen to the reptilian part of your brain that tells you to lay around. Take action! If pleasure does not motivate you to succeed than pain must motivate you. Do you want to die poor with regret that you were to lazy to do what you needed to do. Or do you want to die as a successful man who lived life comfortably in his final days.

> Religion is not about getting rich my friend i think your missing the whole point.

And as I said, there's people buying it. Meet your target audience.

Thank you for a sincere answer. Is there something special with Mormons since you've mentioned them, or can this be applied to any religion?
Dude, I'm just looking for something that would help. I've read prayer helps, and if it does, why not utilise it?

But think about what your saying, something is effective, despite what logic would lead you to believe. Why would you say, okay, ill exploit it, without giving consideration to where said effectiveness finds its source?

Research it, they're a special set of retarded but you can apply this to any religion. The most important thing is to choose a religion which applies to your local conditions. It doesn't make sense to be part of the 1-2% Mormon or Orthodox Christian or whatever unless there's a specific market you can see to tap into. More people will usually mean a bigger market for you but on the flip-side you risk it being more impersonal and less 'tribe' like.

Do some of your own fucking research and think for yourself a bit too. There's not simple answer.

If you need to believe a lie to achieve something in life, you should start by killing yourself you weak shit.

Maybe if you repeat it enough times, you subconsciously start believing it, or maybe you start feeling less lonely (I haven't spoken to anyone in two weeks, it's starting to get to me) when talking to yourself and that helps you in being more productive. I don't think it's just the belief itself, it's the act of performing a regular ritual, too.

Thank you, I'll keep this in mind.

There's a difference between knowing the details of the fairy tale and believing in it. The most important way to fool the believers is to be a 100% believer to them. You have to be more religious then them and preach to them about how religion is great. Then you tell them to buy your code.

So yeah you should absolutely understand and very carefully consider what the source and reasoning is for the religion.

Tell me about your achievements, Petrai.

One would be not converting into an ancient religion about a kike on a stick.

>Need religion because you're weak mentally

Sounds about right

I'm impressed. That must have been hard to achieve.

I'm just interested if praying helps. You can piss off.

>he doesn't take all measures to be stronger mentally

>'m a programmer and I often find myself struggle to make myself code a program, even though I know that in the end I could sell the product
Maybe, just maybe, you don't actually want to program, and instead you should be doing something you actually enjoy?

Why not approach it from the point of view of possibility then, instead of raw utilitarianism. Consider the possibility that the reason why said reputation is effective is because you were ultimately designed by someone to have this action BE effective?

As for loneliness, it would help, no doubt. Also, whats with the current isolation? Are you researching penguins or something?

>What religion would be best to motivate me in becoming super fucking rich?

pls die. anyway judaism is for you money whores

There are only two religions on earth suitable for the adult mind: Christianity and Confucianism

Mormons are a cult. They are rich because their followers donate to this cult.
You seem to be under a curious misconception. Religion is not for you to achieve your goals, get rich, etc. Most people on this board are tempted to become a Christian but only through the lense of "oh it built western civ/ it's good for society/ it promotes the family/ it lines up best with my political ideology". And that is one of the many things Christ told us we cannot do. You need to rethink your entire frame of mine if you are even considering being religious. Christianity is not concerned with this world.

>I need white nationalism because I'm weak individually

Maybe I've invested three fucking years into it and I would be a complete retard to switch now?

This is the only field I can produce a product with market value.

ROFL I have some magic beans to sell you.

Mormonism is no more a cult then any other sect of christianity or mudslimes. But you're a special snowflake and your religion is the special one that got it right and everyone else's in the world and history is wrong.

Then do it.

Any anti-Christian here are just fat atheists, kikes & crypto pigslims, don't listen to these heathens

Let Jesus code for you

Jesus take the keyboard, lol

>becoming super fucking rich
There is nothing for you then in faith. You can make some goddamn gold idol and reguralry worship it for prosperity.
Alternatively you can convert to judaism and feel better about yourself, that you no longer belong to those animalistic goiyms.

Fine. I stick with atheism, you all seem gay.

Money is all the world is about, and if your religion doesn't help with it, it's worthless.

CHRISTIANITY

CAUSED

THIS

>pic

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven.

Yup, this one is not for me.

Do you honestly believe this? Do you think there are no unhappy rich people, or joyful poor?

"Let me tell you something. There is no nobility in poverty. I’ve been a rich man, and I’ve been poor man. And I choose rich every fucking time. Cause, At least as a rich man, when I have to face my problems, I show up in the back of a limo wearing a $2000 suit …and $40,000 gold fuckin’ watch!" - The Wolf of Wall Street. Fuck, that movie made me love America.

And yes, there's no sad rich people. If they ever feel sad, they can just call a hooker to brighten their day. They can order whatever meal they want. They can live in a villa.

Why the fuck do I have to explain this to an American.

Enjoy ennui. Money is useless on its own, and material possession lose their charm once immediately available. Do you think loneliness can be assuaged when the only worth you convince yourself you offer others is the whatever you manage to overpay from some hack tailor in italy or some kike diamond prospector?

t. the 1%