Tell me Sup Forums, why shouldn't workers enjoy the fruits of their labour?

Tell me Sup Forums, why shouldn't workers enjoy the fruits of their labour?

they do. it's called a steady paycheck.

Communism today is about homosexuals enjoying their cummies
The left hates workers now

plenty of tradesmen build their own homes, or work in commie style groups where a sparkie does all the wiring for the houses, and plumber does all that shit etc etc. they all chip in and get cheaper homes.

one of my mates basicly bought a shell, it was just the walls and roof, and then he did all the gyprocking stuff himself, his mate did the wiring.

Using skills they learnt on the job.
>Millennials dont understand that last sentence.

Tell me communist, what happens when you fail to incentivise more challenging labor?

Pretty sure most kids these days think everything just comes off a line completely built. The idea of taking shit apart or building shit is scary to a lot of people.

because only the ruler class is entitled to that.
back to the factory wagecuc.

They do. It's called wages. But I suppose a Greek wouldn't know what that means.

everyone is born in to this world according their powerlevel to their rightful caste
we the city people deserve everything we have and rural retards need to learn respect and humility before they can die and be born again on the next step of the stairway to heaven

Some fruits of your labour go to you, some go to the rest of the community.
If you want to be completely individual and if you want to maximise benefits you get from your own skillset, go live in a jungle.
Every second you are alive youre benefiting from people before you and other people that are alive right now. Its only fair to give some back to them.
If the pays not good argue for a better pay, not for a shittier economic system. And before we get into the argument of how great communism is.
Lets say i agree ( i dont ) with the statement that communism is pure heaven and that the second its put everyone on the planet will be satisfied just from 1 country implementing it, its unrealistic to claim that youll get it to be implemented in 99% of the countries that are capitalist right now. Whats the more realistic solution to your shit pay then? Argue for a better pay or ask for the whole country to change?

But.. they get paid....

>fruits

"Wages and "paycheck" is you taking the fruits of my labour and then telling me what percentage of those I deserve to take back home. Which isn't even true if you factor in taxation and the fact that the worker doesn't buy things at cost. The middleman makes money from not working.

And you get to drink water without doing the plumbing yourself. You get food without making it yourself. You get electricity without doing the wiring. And so on. I assure you, you use so many things you know absolutely nothing about, which is fair, because you dont need to. Wonder why? Because others do it for you and you have to do something for others.

fpbp

>"Wages and "paycheck" is you taking the fruits of my labour and then telling me what percentage of those I deserve to take back home.
You agreed to work on those terms pal. You don't like find some other work.
>Which isn't even true if you factor in taxation and the fact that the worker doesn't buy things at cost.
No shit, why would someone sell something for no profit?
>The middleman makes money from not working.
The middleman makes money from taking risk.

I see you're Greek so I understand basic economics is a foreign concept.

this
/thread

>Whats the more realistic solution to your shit pay then?

Cheaper houses. Wages are fine. Property speculation is pure greed. Who wants to spend a lifetime working for some corrupt landlord pig? Capitalism does not work because everything of value is already owned. There is no free market.

>>"Wages and "paycheck" is you taking the fruits of my labour

You're Greek. You don't do any labour. You just sit on your lazy arse collecting handouts.

>someone has enough money to fund a construction
>someone creates a plan of a building
>another someone provides materials and machinery
>in some twisted logic physical labourers who operate machines or do something with the materials are entitled to anything more than a pay check for their work

The entrepreneur gives you a job in the first place you goddamn commie scum.

He pays the costs of rent/costs for the land, shipment and transportation of goods, raw materials, machinery, equipment and if necessary training for the employees. He has to manage the whole thing, the reason why say a good is sold at say 40$ but the worker gets 5$ for every piece produced is because the rest of the money is needed to maintain the fucking business running.
Without the entrepreneur the worker is a jobless useless leech, and besides, workers lack the skill to run the business themselves.
Look at the wonderful job anarchists and marxists did in the basque countries and in Catalonia during the Spanish civil war, they took the most industrialized area of the country and run it to the ground through retarded anarchist collective management and communist policies.

Τι παραπάνω θες απο τον μισθό που εσύ ο ίδιος δέχτηkες όταν υπέγραψες την σύμβαση σου? Θες μήπως να σου kάνουνε δώρο τα μηχανήματα kαι το kτήριο επειδή δουλεύεις εkεί?

The workers didnt buy the materials needed to build it. The workers didnt buy the plot of land to build on. The workers dont know what the building restrictions and laws are, all they know is how to lay cement, which any person can figure out.

Thanks for reminding us there are retards on both ends of the spectrum.