Really makes you think

So when did you wake up to the Saudi Question?

Other urls found in this thread:

fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf
hrw.org/news/2017/02/08/us-dont-target-muslim-brotherhood
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/30/capt-joseph-john-muslim-brotherhood-fifth-column-infiltrated-u-s-government/
counterjihadreport.com/history-of-muslim-brotherhood-penetration-of-the-u-s-government/
shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Obama_Wahhabist_Fundraising_Empire_101112.pdf
shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/New_IRS_Scandal_052113.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=5C1NyDnGfW8
youtube.com/watch?v=UoVXp3nqNfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying saudis aren't semites

Y'know what Saudi Arabia did to one of the 9/11 collaborators?

They made him king.

Get a load of this guy. He thinks that Zionist Jews and Wahabbi Saudis don't work together.

>facebook

As long as saudis keep 69ing with US, nothing will happen

Everyone knows that Saudis and jews work together to destabilize the region

The Saudi royal family is Jewish. The British elite put them in power

this is bulshit jews always playing their own game

US: Don’t Target Muslim Brotherhood

Terrorist Designation Would Harm US Groups, Stifle Democracy Abroad

Get a load of this guy. He thinks that Zionist Jews and Wahabbi Saudis aren't the same thing.

don't lie jews aint do terrorism!

TFW it didnt copy the whole fucking thing!!!

Arab-Jews, Zionists and British empire cosnpired to co-create Wahhabism with Muhammad Ibn Wahhab

Arab-Jews, Zionists and British empire cosnpired to co-create Wahhabism with Muhammad Ibn Wahhab

hrw.org/news/2017/02/08/us-dont-target-muslim-brotherhood
"US: Don’t Target Muslim Brotherhood

Terrorist Designation Would Harm US Groups, Stifle Democracy Abroad"

Obama was a plant!

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/30/capt-joseph-john-muslim-brotherhood-fifth-column-infiltrated-u-s-government/

counterjihadreport.com/history-of-muslim-brotherhood-penetration-of-the-u-s-government/

Bonus : Obama(Malik and Sara) were funding Wahhabists

shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Obama_Wahhabist_Fundraising_Empire_101112.pdf

shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/New_IRS_Scandal_052113.pdf

Salafists are the MOST DANGEROUS elements of Islam - they are "Political Islamists" where as their counterparts Wahhabists are Militant Islamists.

See the Muslimbrotherhood as to WHY they are so dangerous(infiltration and spreading more Islam)

Saudi Arabia is a non issue. Wahhabism would not be an issue if certain "Semitic" influences had not caused western nations to allow non whites entry into their countries.
>If you don't stick your hand in a snakes face you will not get bitten.
>If you don't have Muslims in your country Islamic Jihad will not be an issue.

Wait until the oil dries up and how quickly they will be turned on by the West.
I suspect a case of "I think they have weapons of mass destruction and harbouring terrorists" syndrome.
:^)

The moment one witnessed white people wor-shipping brown people.
>Is' not implying the cucked poos.

This. Blaming others for your own cuckoldry is the lowest form of degeneracy.

>In b4 wahhabism shill, not even a Muslim

MUDSLIMES ARE TRASH

I'm going to start buying more oil for my car so that it runs out faster

>Saudi Arabia is a non issue. Wahhabism would not be an issue if certain "Semitic" influences had not caused western nations to allow non whites entry into their countries.
They still do damage if you're unlucky enough to have any country in your region with large islamic populations. The Saudis are destabilizing south east asia by funding mosques and schools that churn out wahhabists.

iraq invasion two.

Ok i get why Afghanistan and alquadia needed a ass kick but iraq was the wake up call. syria is only proves only more that iraq was only a hoax.

Israel will deal with whoever they can to ensure the middle east remains in chaos. Saudi has had it's part in that. As well as keeping another big Muslim country Israel doesn't like under pressure.

>"Semitic" influences had not caused western nations to allow non whites entry into their countries.

all slave owners were jews confirmed?

Well I am speaking from an American perspective. We had some minor issues with the Muslims at the beginning of our country, but after we utterly kicked their fucking asses we had essentially no issue with the Islamic world until the Zionists gained complete control of our government, hence the modern conflicts with Islamic countries.

Obviously your country and other countries in proximity with Muslim countries will have conflicts with them, but that is your concern and not ours.

In the case of America if we simply cut off Islamic immigration we would have minimal conflict with the Muslims. Our mutual animosity would also be lessened greatly if we removed the Zionists from control of our government, but we know that is not going to happen.

Kek. Please do.

youtube.com/watch?v=UoVXp3nqNfo

I now know why they call you white niggers

meh, I don't see anyone SUPPORTING Saudi Arabia on Sup Forums. So I guess we should be fine

>saudi arabia royal family have been in control for "hundreds" of years
Kek stopped watching after this, he clearly did his research.

is this why isis apologised to israel when they accidentally attacked them?

DELETE THIS

>Implying the Saudis aren't in with the Jews