Libcuck Olbermann BTFO's Himself

I kek'd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKsf6OQ5cPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally who?

lol

How old were you during the Bush administration?

Oh shit it's the ESPN guy. Not Rush Limbaugh, but the leftist. That was fired back in the 1980's that smokes enough crack until he believed he was the Edward Murrow reincarnate.

SCUM
RUSHIN
SCUM

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

It's not that he fired him, it's the timing. Trump looks guilty af

Giant headed freak leftard loudmouth.

And constant hypocrite.

Twitter was a mistake. It allows everyone, including lowlives and scum, to have a mouthpiece and voice their opinion no matter how retarded it is. "All men are created equal" is the greatest delusion of the millenium.

I giggle every time some tard posts a tweet about trump getting impeached. They're all scrambling to be the person that said "I called it".

HE WILL NUT INSIDE US

Liberals at mental work.

All men, and women, should have the right to show everyone how stupid they are. Whether the world takes them seriously is a different situation altogether.

Yea yea leaf here's your (You).

STFU Olbermann and give me the baseball scores.

pic without the extra stuff

are you guys being intellectually dishonest, or do you actually believe this is hypocritical?

dems are mad at trumps firign of comey because of the suspicious timing coinciding with the russia investigation, comeys public testamoney and today russia white house visit.

you fucking retards love to find these misdirection images and think your fucking geniuses for 'seeing through the establishment' but really youre just deluding yourself into maintaining your facile worldview that trump is some hero who can do no wrong.

The first one is before the public knew they were/are investigating Trump. Can't blame him for having different concerns now.

You're supposed to put it in his ass
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKsf6OQ5cPQ

Trump's opinion of Comey has also changed since November
TRUMP BTFO

>do this thing
>not now you idiot
>impeach drumpf

OP here. Didn't vote for Trump. Leftarded hypocrisy is always relevant.

correct

get /out/ reddit

Le resistance XD

I dont understand the process of Impeachment in the US, but as far as I understand it, having the final word on recommendations to sack somebody who is the head of a federal organisation is surely within his remit and prerogative?

Does Brock at least spit on it before he rams it in?

right, because people can't change their minds half a year later

But, user, it also reveals stupidity and hipocracy.