Why do leftists get so mad? What does it feel like to be this mad?

Why do leftists get so mad? What does it feel like to be this mad?

>implying Sup Forums users dont get more angry
>mfw
Yep. RIP Sup Forums. FUcking newfags.

FUCK OFF SURVEY NIGGER BOT

It's called passion you faggot. When you actually have conviction in your beliefs, you will defend them to the death.

>more angry
Why would anyone get angry over anything here? All can still be fixed, it's never too late.

plebbit leave now

>Why do leftists get so mad?
Because we're sick of cleaning up your shit

shill
shill
shill

I get what you're asking OP, why do leftists get that mad about LITERALLY EVERYTHING. And yes it is stressful, I used to live like that, until I grew up and realized my anger doesn't change anything. Now I just get angry about certain issues and save myself the stress.

Leftists need to grow up and stop throwing tantrums, in other words.

unironically answering a survey for free. You are either paid or stupid

its extremely impressive that they made her look normal in the hot one,.

Because they need to clean their fucking rooms.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Is there a video of this crazy cunt or is it just a picture?

>Bottom right

"You wanna know how I got these scars?"

Genuine rage on Sup Forums is rare

>124933346
>MSM, jewrno pages
Clicks declining
>Mongolian underwater backgammon board
Up up up

>question
Why
>Answer
lets conduct surveys so we can see how to get back our sheep and produce clickb8 so we dont become unemployed

Not to forget the politic marketing fags who wondering why everybody hates their candidates.

Stop shitting up the board and make a Survey general YOU FAGGOTS

they were trained wrong as a joke

btw, there are already survey and focus group bots, way more efficiently gathering data. YOU are unimportant by now. Take a rope or look for another job

this. #cancelcolbert anyone? i love how people make fun of sjw here then act exactly the same way

You can't have conviction in a belief that you can't even fully understand. These people are just upset because they are convinced they are on the "right side" and everyone who disagrees with them has to be an evil piece of shit who hates freedumb and happiness.

When you're making an argument based on emotions vs logic, reason, and facts getting upset is your only strategy.

I recall being a leftist, although this was 15 years ago so they weren't quite as mad as they are today. The thing is, leftists believe in evil. Not in the rather theological manner some on the right do, where we see Truth vs lies at work in the world. But they believe in incarnate evil, most fully in the person of the racist. This works them into a visceral anger coupled with righteousness that permits -- even obligates them -- to visit any sort of violence they wish upon their target.

I saw a leftist coworker's facebook post one, which he deleted a minute later. It was this:

>I'm so angry right now I wish I could just kick the shit out of a racist

This was maybe five years ago, it was not during a media orchestrated high point of liberal rage. It was just a normal day, and he was craving physical violence (craving his preferred enemy so he could be justified in doing physical violence) simply as an outlet for his boiling leftist rage.

It's a sick movement which is crafted perfectly to control people.