I can tell you exactly why the holocaust happened. I can tell you the exact psychology of the German people

I can tell you exactly why the holocaust happened. I can tell you the exact psychology of the German people.

They literally had to walk past the corpses of their towns people starving in the streets. They would have to disrobe them, take their coat, their boots, their money, their jewellery - people they recognized stripped bare. They'd have to do this to survive.

Then they'd all have to walk past that corpse, or those corpses, past another 5 homeless kids bones like sticks big eyed and begging for cash.

...and when you've got a loaf of bread to feed you, your mother, your sister, your brother and your auntie for a week. You're gonna be looking for answers too.

This wasn't just post-WW1 poverty. It was post-WW1 poverty PLUS the great depression. Every day you'd walk past dead naked corpses of your fellow Germans.

Then one guy tells you he has the answers. He knows how to fix it?

Of course you're going to listen... and they did fix it. They took that starvation, that death, that hunger - and they organized it.

It was no longer a chaotic entity you faced everyday on the streets. It was now in a box.... a box you could ignore. Because it's god damn better that it's happening to someone else. That someone stood up and took over that social function. Made it official. Forced it on just one group. That was the rationale... and it was one you could ignore. One that it you were able to ignore.

Shit just got better, because it was somewhere else. Someone else. In a box, a box called Auschwitz or Treblinka.

I write this not to excuse what happened. But to humanize it.

When you don't have to look away as you walk past skin and bones on the street that you recognized three weeks earlier... when someone can make order out of that level of poverty, starvation and death... then you have a genocide... and of course you're going to look the other way - because you know it was YOU there before. This is how YOU escaped it.

That's human. That's how a society eats its self.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_(Greece)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're fucking retarded.

fpbp

I believe the Holocaust happened as the historians claim it did, but OP, this is so fucking incoherent. Who let you on the computer?

good evening a.s.i.o

Tl;dr

This is utterly stupid since the holocaust did not start until the beginning of the war.

Yes it did. The death squads were already active. If you mean the industrial scale exterminations then it's true they weren't happening until the end of the war

But why would they wish their fates on someone else? Why did so many people have to die who weren't even responsible for it?

K

>the germans people knew about the holocaust
Are you autism

What's the equivalent of day of the rake for australians?

Germans were in no way starving, either in WW1 or even after it.

You want to see starvation, check out the enforced starvation policy the Germans enacted in Greece to kill the local population and to remove their will to resist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_(Greece)

In fact German economy was not doing so bad in the late 20's-early 30's.

Fucking Convict thinks he is going to lecture us about G*rman history.

tldr and sage

Historians estimate that approximately 250k Germans participated in Holocaust. So it's not a stretch to say that the common german knew about holocaust. Now the extent of their knowledge is debatable. I personally think that the average Germans knew only rumors, that he willfully ignored, kind of a taboo

I know, but the concentration camps were kept in secret, people didn't know if the jews were there to work or to die

Well, no, actually that's not why at all.
The real deal was that, kikes were ripping everyone off and stabbing all non Jews in the back. As they always have and always will. Germans were tired of the Jewish racketeering, corruption, and money making scams. Just, as many people are tired of the kikery today. A German chancellor saw this, and was sick and tired of the Jews sticking their big hook noses in everyone and everything's pocket, sucking up all the shekels for themselves while the goyims live crumbled and wealth dried up. Then the German chancellor created a political party that finally BTFO of the Jewish parasites in their country, rounding them up to exile them, just as the kikes have been banished from so many other nations. Years later, the ass blasted Jews fabricated and lied about how their people were eliminated and oppressed, despite them being the original oppressors. The Jewish butthurt grew and grew, and even today in every western and American history class, you'll hear the false history and story of , " muh holocaust".

That sand nigger anchor lady really tightens my bomb belt

which is a way of saying she makes my penis get larger

Many concentration camps existed in Germany.

Also people suspected something when the entire jewish population of their hometown vanished without a trace, never to be found again. This raised some red flags.

Also rumors spread like wildfire. Once the rumors of massive death camps or concentration camps reached the ears of the common German it was just adding 1+1

>jews vanished without trace
>Hitler propaganda stated multiple times that he would stage a "vendetta against the jews"

> 250k Germans participated in Holocaust.

what do you mean?

(((historians)))

This is why I feel sympathy for Germans post WWI. They really got fucked.

Even if it DID happen, i feel no sympathy for the Jew. I want mudslimes to overrun Israel like the zombies from World War Z.

FPBP as usual

I mean to look at her cause me to have an election

> Greece
> Broke

What else is new?

they could just be imprisoned, this is actually the most normal conclusion some would reach. after all you can only imagine what soldiers do in their bases, citizens cant go in and take a look just like that

w-what Op? That's not at all how history played out, even on the official side of things.

>talking about the exact psychology of the German people
>posting a picture of polish children in the Warsaw ghetto
>being that much of a stupid aussie-cunt

i didn't read you blog post but I know you're wrong because the Holocost was just Euro Migrant Crisis™ V 1.0

As was done to the sandnigger, so shall be done to the sandnigger

>dude weed lmao

>holocaust happened
Stopped reading

every time i see her ugly face i want to break her skull raskolnikov-style and dump her body into a river

Oh wow i almost feel sorry for them. NOT SAD!

OYYY GEVALT

I WAS RAPED BY SPECIAL RAPE DOGS

I WAS THROWN IN POOP TORTURE PITS

I WAS PUT ON THE HOLOCOASTER

I SAW THEM KILL JEWS WITH MASTERBATION MACHINES IT WAS TTTTTTEERRRRRIBBBLEEEE

come the fuck on Rabbi, you aren't convincing anyone here .

It totally had nothing to do with 9/10 leaders of the german civil war after ww1 were Jews. It had nothing to do with Bolsheviks being 100% Jews taking over Russia and fucking their own population.

No goy Germans were 100% evil and hated the jews for LITERALLY NO REASON

>It totally had nothing to do with 9/10 leaders of the german civil war after ww1 were Jews.
As a matter of fact, it wasn't. If the so called jewish leaders were so important for the rise of nazism, then it won't be hard for you to find a Hitler speech transcript where he talks about them.
Go ahead, use google.

>It had nothing to do with Bolsheviks being 100% Jews taking over Russia and fucking their own population.
Demonstrably false.