So it's pretty much confirmed that the fate of Western Civilization now rests on Burgers, Anglos, and Slavs, right?

So it's pretty much confirmed that the fate of Western Civilization now rests on Burgers, Anglos, and Slavs, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

cache.eupedia.com/images/content/Haplogroup-R1b-L21.png
cache.eupedia.com/images/content/Haplogroup-R1b-S21.png
cache.eupedia.com/images/content/Haplogroup-R1b-S21.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Burgers

You have to be at least 75% white to still be in the game lad

Slavs are still slaves to Soviet-tier Communism. Putin is a full Communist.
The Alt-Right fags like Spencer and La Pen are in his pocket.

so no

F

>Burgers
50% white is not white.
>Anglos
Brexit is merely an agonizing outburst, it is too late to peacefully change anything and they've got no guts to start literal holocaust.
>Slavs
Poland and Hungary combined are not relevant enough to make any difference, unfortunately.
Wester Civilization is doomed.

Burgers are anglos

Putin is the most opposite thing of Soviet-tier Communism ever. We are living in the worst kind of the 100% turbocapitalist dystopia imaginable.

>Putin is a full Communist.
except you can start your own company in russia, and buy private property... yeah, definitely communist.

It has for the last hundred years or so. And your digits are ominous.

52% white is not Anglo my Burger friend

burgers are krauts, niggers and spics

don't delude yourselves, you destroyed the anglo side of you

oh and irish

If it weren't for you people we wouldn't be in this situation to begin with.

>oh and irish

Take it back.

I am a pure blooded Anglo-Teuton, not some NotwhIrish subhuman animal.

it rests on one man

>Putin is the most opposite thing of Soviet-tier Communism ever.

I said Soviet you stupid niggers brainwashed niggers

NeoCons = Trotsky

Marxism = pyramid scheme

Still easily 150-200 million whites in america even if your figures are right. america has 350-360 million people living in it

So when people are making fun of the south being poor, uneducated, and stupid, they're really making fun of nĂ­ggers.
All those liberal comedians are really racist.
I'm with Comedy Central now!

Praise Santa and I'm not sure I'd count burgers or anglos, countries are mostly overrun already and westernism/racism is forbidden.
Slavs largely have their own countries still, very traditional and racist. My money's on them.

>If it weren't for you people we wouldn't be in this situation to begin with.

Virtually the entire Western world has been duped by Jews and weakened by our own iniquities. The fault lies with all of us. The difference is that some of us are actually being proactive in trying to save Western society.

All our legitimate institutions are still heavily European, still contributing to the west. Not sure how long it will lst though.

They're still a fifth ethnically Anglo, and the whites are mostly culturally Anglo. They're Anglo-lite.

burgers to mormonrevival

>pure blooded
>anglo

Thats an oxymoron you fucking retarded cunt.
"Anglo" does not fucking exist. Its just a bit of rape baby genetics. Irish is purer than anglo you dumb shite. Were the fucking founders of europe, so say thank you to every irish person you meet, and say thank you for making me white massa.

wow, your meaningless adjectives and false equivalence say absolutely nothing

Russia is not Communi- *ahem* Soviet Communist. Same thing.

When ethnicities mix on a large scale you end up with a new ethnicity, Anglo-Saxons or Boers for example.

>Were the fucking founders of europe

How exactly do you make that out? You weren't the earliest arrivals and you certainly didn't have the largest effect on the continent

Cringe

mobile.nytimes.com/2007/03/05/science/05cnd-brits.html

But "anglo"s arent a new race. Theyre still vastly celtic with bits and pieces of roman/anglo.

You peopl have an average IQ in the low 90s. You're literally subhuman.

we control the game, though

My iq is 110s, Jamal.

Yes good point carlos, thats kindof what fucking happens when 90+ percent of your population lives abroad you dumb shite. Theres no smart people left in ireland cause they all fucking left.

Prove it.

You're pretty fucking dumb, R1b-U106 isn't Celtic at all. There are no pure Anglo-Saxons anymore (perhaps the Frisians are closest), but the term Anglo has evolved.

Then whatever the fuck it is, r1b is the group of white people.

I think I know my own life Pablo.

I know, you just seem to be upset over the terminology. When we're talking about Anglos we're talking about the ethnic and cultural group that makes up most of England, not the literal Anglo-Saxons.

This, carrying the red hair gene is what dictates if you are white or not

1m out of 8m doesn't equal 90% you fucking retard. Kill yourself.

You need to look into deeper subclades - Eupedia is very good. For example:

cache.eupedia.com/images/content/Haplogroup-R1b-L21.png

cache.eupedia.com/images/content/Haplogroup-R1b-S21.png

What do these distributions remind you of?

*cache.eupedia.com/images/content/Haplogroup-R1b-S21.gif

>tfw even with all of the niggers and spics in the United States our white population still manages to pull up our average IQ higher than in NotwhIreland.

By like a few points, I bet you think you're Einstein because of it kek

BY THE QUEEN HOLD UP
SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS THAT WE WERE PHOENECIANS AND SHITE?

>By like a few points, I bet you think you're Einstein because of it kek

Yeah, which is telling considering you don't have shitskins to drag your numbers down. Of course I don't expect you to understand any of this because half of you have an IQ even lower than 92.

Captcha: Roma Impasse

We have a fair few but we aren't as cucked as you.

Ok, you have some weird subgene. Doesnt change the fact that ireland was from the original mesolothic tribe that entered europe. Did you even bother reading the article i posted?

>but we aren't as cucked as you.

Says the guy speaking fucking English.

Its ok bong no need to be upset that you arent the master race anymore

TUNISIA RIGHTFUL ANGLO CLAY.

And you'll be speaking Spanish in a few years kek

>anglos
Voted to limit white immigration but are okay with pakis and hindus, on the decline, basically rats who don't give a fuck
>Ameritards
Majority don't think that IDs are needed to vote, anarchism on the rise, all cucked
>Slavs
THEY DONT EXIST AS ANYTHING OTHER THAN A LINGUISTIC GROUP.

The Baltics, V4, Western Yugoslavia, Switzerland and maybe some others will be the back bone, but Russians must face the same treatment as arabs.

we have states that are over 90% white, communities that are even more so. our states have higher populations than some european countries

Aren't you slavs who converted to your rapist's religion?

Chinks too, mister Satan

>triple 6
No fucking surprise.
Americans are the downfall of Europe.

Hey look we still have 4% before we re down past the 75% white standard. I think the tide is turning here against mass immigration. If we can find a way to revert back to pre 90s immigration then it is unlikely we will drop down that final 4% for a very long time .

>Voted to limit white immigration but are okay with pakis and hindus, on the decline, basically rats who don't give a fuck
Got to start somewhere, restricting EU immigration was the easy way to discuss immigration as a whole. Everyone knows they want less Muslims rather than less Catholic Poles

keek

LOL Slavs have never been relevant ever in world history.
Like ever haha.

I'd always heard about this, but didn't want to believe that Russia was probably controlled op. Feelsbadman. I still want to read Dugin to fully understand Russia's role in all this.

Totally not once pajeet

The pic is propaganda; fun story too

>Western Civilization
>Slavs
U wot m8?
They have never been western.

Watches

Enlighten me user. Soviets advanced through Eastern Europe and carved off half of Germany. That pic is definitely propaganda, but it doesn't make Russia's role any less true.

Russia did a great job fucking up other countries, but only because it's "leaders" didn't give a fuck about their own people; look at Stalin, that was all a huge clusterfuck

I consider Russia to be on the buttbuddies side with the U.S., people don't realise the shid that has hapend within the last decade

>hated enemies for decades
>secretly actually friends
Yeah that's why America invaded Russia in 1918

I'm talking about Russia, and U.S. being friends NOW, not almost a literal 100 fucking years ago

Alright user. Still doesn't refute anything I said to you or the limey.

I never said anything from the start; the question was random as fuck, but I just answered anyway, to be honest I have no idea why you even replied to me