Segregation is progress now

Segregation is progress now.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/16171/progress-harvard-hold-blacks-only-graduation-amanda-prestigiacomo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Harvard is 90% Jewish now anyway.

Would it be a good idea to spin this as "blacks aren't good enough to graduate with whites"?

wtf i love leftists now

Wow, your left has gone full-fucking circle.
You're still going to get the segregation you want so much, though.

So we don't link to articles now?

dailywire.com/news/16171/progress-harvard-hold-blacks-only-graduation-amanda-prestigiacomo

what is google
but just for you user

I can't see them

this is ok.

>MLK would be proud
Wut

Is that a parody newspaper?

>Blacks - only graduation ceremony

They are really gonna struggle with low attendance.

No, show it for what it is: racism towards whites.

I won't lose any sleep over it though. Let them lash out. Dumb niggers will hang like in the good ol'days

In my day, we would have demanded a pastebin as not to give out clicks. But I guess we have to beg for any source at all now. Sad.

So i actually read the article. It is a group of blacks who raised their tuition money by themselves, and it will be with everyone else but as a bonus thing added on top of their graduation. Think honors ceremonies before everyone gets their diplomas.

Why arewnt you Burgers pushing for the narrative of "blacks need their own bathrooms, so they can have their safe spaces free from white men" ?

Ive thought about that one for a long time, it will fucking hilarious cause i bet $8 it will actually work and every Californian veggan diverse yoga teacher will say its a good idea.

Based taco.

Beautiful irony.

What's the problem again? You really need to have niggers hold your hand? You really need to prove how not racist to you to those ebil liberals?
Segregation was always progress, we just regressed in the 60s and caused the not so gradual decline of the US.
Cuckservatives are the lowest form of life.

That doesn't work with liberals. We either have to beat them at their own game or have them killed.

Honors for what being black? When did coons get cringy?

Trying to make us Cali fags weak and divided so you can make California Mexico again, eh Jose? Nice try

SOUTH AFRICA WITH THE BANTZ

Fucking kek. I love how blacks and liberals have completely abandoned what thry stood for and have come full circle back to the 1900's era democrats where segregation is the defacto law of the land.

The problem is that blacks would probably get their own bathroom, but would still be allowed to use white bathrooms as well.
This whole "we need our own separate thing/place" does not apply to white people and they will call you racist for pointing it out

>Trying to make us Cali fags weak

you dont need my help for achieving that.,

Not bad Santa Anna of the 4chins.

That won't get anybody.
I have a better idea.
There's already a debate over what a "true trans" person is. Can't somebody push the idea that "having a penis, even if on a trans female is threatening to our safety. "you are a female trans only if you chop off your dick".

Not bad, Worst Korea.

We all know how homophobic blacks are. It wouldn't take much to get them to go all Rwanda on trannies. Metaphorically speaking of course.

We are better than North though what

Are you?

Are you rrreally?
>bestkoreapilled

So, for both of them?

Black and poor, yea.

yes of course we are. We dont live in hunger

When whites do it, it's called segregation. When blacks do it, it's called liberation.

And niggers wonder why people hate them

People of color demand separate facilities.
>Progress!

It's making fun of the left, very Conservative paper

Dumbest shit I've ever read. These liberals need to go back and read the racist writings of the separatists and segregationists now and before the 1970. These black "liberal" rationalizations sound exactly the same. This is asinine. As a liberal myself I'm outraged that they're putting for these rationalizations that if any other group were to adopt them would be perceived as racist. The moment some blacks decided that they couldn't be racist should've coincided with everyone being struck by how alarming and nonsensical that position is.

Blacks are going to have to do the same thing they've been arguing for whites to do this whole time. Ignore your race in these social and traditional american events like graduation, and celebrate inclusion and not separation.

>it's not about separation
Segregation by any other name is still segregation and to supposedly have some of the smartest students in the country advocating this is mindblowing.

I will fight this nonsense tooth and nail.

Why? Just let them do it. Maybe they will unironically go back to Africa.

We're fighting for a better world, not some asshole groups perceived feefees because they want to honor their own collective struggles outside of everyone else's.

Maybe we should organize the after party reception for this wonderful event like

Starting up a Harvard facebook group that goes through all the black Harvard students that the after party reception will be held at the closest KFC all of which will be free

But if they all left it would be a better world.

They're never going to all leave. Shit like this only perpetuates division and misunderstanding.

Misunderstanding of what?

>blacks would claim it is racist even if this was pushed by every single black student graduating.

So the left and the right both believe segregation is a good thing now... let's make it happen!

>leftists reintroduce segregation in the name of progress

You've set out to find the redpill. Take the bluepill and never return, or take the redpill and prepare for the intelectual journey of your life. You will become miserable but then you will have purpose

Please let segregation happen

>it's not about separation
In the movie Dear White People a black college dean tries to dissolve the only black only dorm for the sake of integration and it being current year. Black students fought against it saying it was racist because it was dissolving the only place where black culture thrived.
It just showed that no matter what people will throw up it is racist and throw some dumb reason why and while others will say that the other way was racist qnd attach their dumb reason why.

>They are really gonna struggle with low attendance.

Top bantz, but sadly they won't. In the JewSA you aren't allowed to funk out a nigger because that's "rayciss."

We (more often than not) were pumping out nigger grads who were functionally illiterate and had the math skills of a third grader.

They could not read, write, or speak English. They could not do math that involved numbers larger than their fingers. They knew nothing about science, or civics at all. They were pushed through with artificially inflated grades to give them a "low D average..." but just enough to work them through the system.

Teachers and school districts get paid based on "results" - which means test scores and graduation rates. They hate-hate-hate it when niggers are dumped into their classrooms because it means they're going to lose money.

Failing a turbonigger also means you have to deal with the nigger for another year, sitting in the back sucking air through it's apelike teeth.

They cannot be disciplined. (Dat rayciss.) They cannot be educated. But if you hold them back the mere existence of a nigger damages both your ability to teach, your pay, and the district's funds for the school.

So they push them through. A "gradumitated" nigger is almost always worthless thanks to liberals and their racism of low expectations.