Daily Trump Tweets

Is Trump on a warpath in DC?

hes basically saying good bye and goes all out

gonna get impeached and Hillary takes over

Of course he is.

SURVEY in progress
Shitpost them to death

germany forever cucked

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

You don't even know how our government works. Then again you're too busy trying to figure out which way to pray to Mecca. Sad!

Those integers dont lie my friend. The madman is back in business, my fucking sides.

Slash and motherfucking burn!

yfw you wake up to your President shitposting on twitter again

>777

the gift that keeps on giving.

i am out of land to store salt on.

Trump is a top-teir shitposter with balls the size of cantelopes.

Not only will he bantz the shit out of anyone, but he'll do it right to their face

We made the right decision

No cuck, Mike Pence will be president.
And then say godbay faggots.

>"impeached"
>"Hillary takes over"

Autism

Even though this is bait, there's people out there who actually believe this

>tfw

He tried being nice. He tried playing by the rules. But they just didn't let him.

It has begun.

Trump is but a simple farmer tending to his spicy hot memes that need the bitter tears to thrive.

God bless him.
Maybe that's how it works in Islamic caliphates such as yours, but in the U.S.? The loser of the previous election doesn't take over as President; the Vice President does.
In this case, that'd be fag electrocutioner Mike Pence.

Yasssss Hillary will be the president!!!

pepe dies tho

i hope so. it is time.

>Republican house
>Trump responsible for the biggest Republican victory in a generation
>Republicans will impeach him

Hans you don't know anything about our government
it doesn't help that the Democrats are trying to investigate him for literal treason; this isn't like Nixon at all

>gonna get impeached and Hillary takes over

show me another scenario in US history that was vaguely similar, the question is will Trump risk safety of his family for career?

I think he will

This guy makes me laugh like a motherfucker

Just imagine the amount of raw unbridled asspain the democrat elite have suffered these past few months I fucking love it

Keep rolling out that schadenfreude Don I just can't get enough ooh boy

Pepe is our modern manifestation of Jesus.

Burn it down, Donald.

Burn it all.

I can see the HuffPo headlines now: 'Trump says the word "pol" in his tweet. A white supremacist dog whistle?'

desu if you don't push the maximum butthurt narrative of Hillary replacing Trump you should be banned

Bait, Kauts aren't this openly stupid.

>You don't even know how our government works.

this was the really scary part for me, ok of all US cities no city voted more unanimously for Clinton than Cambridge MA, home of the Harvard school of business, law and government

Hillary can't even be sworn in because she destroyed federal records

these people should know that you would think

>In this case, that'd be fag electrocutioner Mike Pence.
Mmm being President might involve being alone in a room with another woman, I don't think mother would allow that

Current trump supporter.. I love watching trump make all these faggots cry like a baby.

Checked

Maybe Trump has finally gotten comfortable as president and is starting to hit his stride?

This is is. Brunpch cannot recover from this

!!

I think Trump is fed up with all the Washington bullshit and he's close to just saying "fuck it, I'm going out in a blaze of glory." It's going to be spectacular.

Won't be long now.

The Richard Nixon library is even trolling Trump.

Dude is a pathetic joke and you all know it.

this is a demonic lie.

Pepe is immortalized
Praise kek

>gonna get impeached
>Hillary takes over
Nigga, was?

Glad to see good old Trump back.

Trump is trying to distract his base from him doing absolutely fuck-all that he talked about for 18 months and letting Ivanka and Kushner run the admin like if it was Hillary's.

What are you talking about m8, you say this in other threads. Do you have schizophrenia?

Boomp will flee to russia soon. That's why he scheduled an overseas trip for next week!

I know right he'll never win the presidency at this rate!

If that'd be so you wouldn't have to say it

K shill

>Trump has finally gotten comfortable as president and is starting to hit his stride?

Trump is starting to get his administration in place and shit is gonna get hot!

>Super conservative vice president

it's always been a risk, which is why Pence is kept at a distance

Punished Trump

A President denied his muslim ban

>dude the richard nixon library

lol shut up faggot

Why are you so sure of that?

In past times he walked the sea, turned water into wine and spread his bread to all the needy.
Today he walks the internet, turns water into salty tears and spreads his memes to all the NEETy.

Except like Jesus today, who died for our sins, Pepe lives in our mind and our consciousness today as an astral entity, not a physical being.

Oh I didn't realize supporting him since he came down the escalator until he fired the Tomahawks at Shayrat made me a shill thank you kike-ass nigger.

He's mad as fuck is all I know. The Russian shit really got to him. Can't blame him because it's political theater that's being dragged on by Dems and the MSM for over a year now.

Of course. It's become abundantly clear that he has to purge the globalists and pedophiles before they purge him.

That will be much easier with a good American heading the FBI.

Goddamn I love Trump.

Pepe is the Holy ghost

It's always funny to see how slow Trump is at Typing.

Get em Big Daddy!

1 post by this loser.

>t. ShareBlue

Right on time.

Personally I prefer to call it a frog whistle

He's not a kraut though. He's an Ahmad.

Holy fuck Trump is going all in

I sure hope Trump doesn't get Jfkd

What does he use Twitter on anyway? A cell phone? Clearly not a computer.

i

love

this

man

yeah man, not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

I think these digits answered your question.

>astral entity

you have a demon in you named oprah.

too late, leaf

So you're saying Trump is done?

Watergate Scandal Speedrun World-Record Attempt by Donald_Trump, EST: 108 days, 5 hours, 10 minutes - Awesome Games Done Quick 2017 - Part 1

Checked, this is going to be amazing again

>a pol in conneticut
>a pol
>pol
How could you let this illiterate retard into the oval office

Look at those fat operah titties. Each one is worth a billion dollars.

>124934246
>Why is this a Survey THREAD MUSH
>ANSWER MY QUESTION
>MY Cats are hungry
No, I'm working in the field and can spot them 10 miles away. If you unironically use the wording and you are a NEET, congratulation, you doing the WHOLE work for free. Surveys and focus groups ain't cheap btw

If 4 or 8 (((Kushner))) is next

I'm saying he's 70 years old, he won the Presidency, he gave an interview a week or so back where he said he life was great before he became President and he's frustrated at the lack of legislative support from the quislings in Congress who don't seem to know how to do anything useful but et him take all the flak. I can see him saying he tried his best but it's all fucked and he's going to retire and let Pence give the Dems the President they should fear most.

>180 characters on twitter

He's taking no fucking prisoners. He's going on the offensive.

2 Kushners...Yael going down too?

toppest of keks

Damn

Pay us your NATO denbts.

Did our favourite sweetieposter have anything to say to Trump?

>pol
>Sup Forums

Trump is /ourguy/ confirmed?

and usually those participating get money or at least a gift card. But not on Sup Forums. Here the most important market segment answers them for free.

nice trips

I'm also laughing like a madman at the POTUS calling opponents fucking crybabies on twitter

I'm glad he's critisizing this fool, he's been a disgrace to my state for years, along with the people dumb enough to vote for him. But we call him Dick around here, not Richie

>124935467
Paid or a moron giving his data away for free. You decide

Just go full Fascist and make me hard

.02 shekels, Brock "I'd suck that cock" instructs you to head over to R_d. Goyim out.

These integers makes it look that way. Looks like kek didnt abandon Trump after all!

kek shine your light upon thee, what is your answer?

Fuck replied to wrong post

BRING THE BANTS

The fire rises brother

Anyone got a collage of Democrats calling for Comey to be fired? I'd like to post it for social media

Kek is pleased