White "people"

I gave a white kid brain damage back in elementary by pushing him off a slide and he slammed his head into a pole
He would always bully and annoy others, probably would have ended up on Sup Forums
I like to think I did the world a favor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qvih1PyKlGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you did a good thing

Cool. Have a good day

Congrats

You did good user.

Fuck white boys. If these fat Sup Forums neckbeards would step out of their home and talk this shit in real-life, they'd also end up getting their heads smashed into poles. That's why these pussies don't leave the house and just call us niggers behind a computer.

Fucking nigger

I gave myself brain damage by sniffing petrol

now I get free disability pension money from whitey and there's nothing he can do about it

Well done. His IQ is probably almost as low as yours now.

Well after the brain damage his IQ is probably around that of a nigger so.... Well done you really brought him down to your level

Btw the difference in IQ between myself (130) and the average nigger (you, 85) is greater than the difference in IQ between an average human and a high functioning aquatic mammal (75) Ponder that!

Pic related - your niggerkin

Bullies in schools deserve to get brained. I broke a kids arm in middle school after the fucker kicked a soccer ball into the back of my head. We both got expelled for it. Best decision of my life

How does it feel knowing the only thing keeping your nigger ass alive is white guilt?

>He would

>WE SAW DA FUTURE N SHIEEET

saged and hidden

Nigger

Typical nigger behaviour

DAY OF THE ROPE SOON.

honesty, nigs are the worst figther of all time. They only fight when they have greater numbers, so they never learn how to even punch correctly (check out worldstar for all the nigs that hit with their forearms). I could confidently say that 3 on 1 vs some apes, all you have to do is throw a couple punches at one and the other two will run away.

A black dude stole my ID during lunchtime and wouldn't give it back, so I kicked him in the head with my boot while he was sitting down.

Bullets work best for sending niggers to hell.

Shitskins in general always fight in groups

Kill all whites

he was just trying to vote racist

i ran over a nigger and kept driving

said i hit a deer

How does it feel niggers? How does it feel that no matter how many "whites" you beat, no matter how many way you do them wrong, no matter how you take revenge against someone jus toe their race. How does it feel that you're still a nigger and will forever have a chip on your shoulder?

Wherever you go and whatever you do, you'll think that somehow or someway you're being held back? That you will never live in that nice neighborhood, you will never afford that nice car and even if you do, you will be treated like a nigger because of that's what you are.

And even in overwhelming numbers they're uncoordinated apes.

Blacks have contributed nothing of worth to humanity and are very much responsible for the current anti-intellectual and degenerate climate of the west.

We will only ever be able to deal with the abos, muslims and rapefugees once the chinks take over.

The highest virtue of a nigger can aspire to is emulating a white man.

>WE

>He would of ended on Sup Forums
Ends up on Sup Forums himself instead,
Karma bitch

That white kid you gave brain damage to still has a higher IQ than the average nigger

Kek. He just made it slightly more tolerable for the guy to live among niggers.

Every so often, I put methylated spirits in vodka bottle, then leave them in aboriginal hot spots. Then the next day, I drive past to see Aboriginals being taken away in Ambulances. I think my kill count is at around 80 by now.

I like to think I'm doing the world a favor.

Whats wrong goyim? Don't you like rap, hip hop and 'youth' culture?

A nigger acting like a nigger

whats new

alot of niggers OD on fentanyl and end up the side of the road in the middle of nowhere with no protective clothing in the middle of winter

weird habit that they have here in cuckistan!

They are actually good at stand up fighting.
If you want to win a fight with a black person easily wrestle with them.

They are shit when they cant use their hands and panic quickly when on the ground.

>I'm a wagecuck and I can't afford a car like that one

How can those niggers buy it? Also that's a lot of groceries. Is welfare that good there?

Yip, love rap.

youtube.com/watch?v=qvih1PyKlGk

Wtf I love fentanyl now

>probably would have ended up on Sup Forums
Doubtful. Most /pl/acks are here in fact mostly because of the fact they are aspies who used to be relentlessly bullied and now feel the need to take revenge on society which wronged them.

Another occurrence spot, as indicated by Brindley and Porter of the American Mineralogists journal, is the Northerly dickite-bearing zone in Jamaica. The dickite in this zone ranges from indurate breccias containing cream to pinkish and purplish fragments composed largely of dickite with subordinate anatase set in a matrix of greenish dickite, to discrete veins and surface coatings of white, cream and translucent dickite. It appears that dickite in the northerly zone were formed by hot ascending waters from an uncertain origin.
Dickite is found all over the world in locations such as Ouray, Colorado, US; San Juanito, Chihuahua, Mexico in a silicified zone among the rhyolite area; and in St. George, Utah, US, where the mineral is thought to be associated with volcanic rock.[10] An extensive study was done on dickite pertaining to its location in Pennsylvanian limestones of southeastern Kansas.
According to Richard J. Schroeder and John B. Hayes, dickite distribution is dependent on the following: the stratigraphic alternation of limestones and shales, westward regional dip, thick deposits of highly porous algal limestones, and igneous intrusions. It was found that groundwaters substantially heated along with magmatic waters which made its way up-dip and through the intrusions in the conduit-like algal mounds which allowed the dickite to be deposited in this area and it might be conclusive to say that this trend follows elsewhere in other locations around the world.[8]

Can't tell if he's using a dramatic pause in his speech or just catching breath.

>rhymes Sup Forums, with pole

typical

Kek a group of 3 teenage niggers outside of a liquor store tried to rob me once. One nigger caught me good enough to leave a little scar, but I assure you it ended it all of them getting head stomped- broken teeth/noses/legitimate brain damage 100% taken - ambulance called - niggers never seen again until half a year later, busted in the next town over for doing a shooting from their moms van.

Kek.

I like to think I did the world a favor, especially since I never had charges pressed for brutally beating 3 teenage niggers.

Not in my experience. Ghetto American blacks don't even hit with their fist most the time, they strike with their inside of their forearm, rather autistically.