>Russia celebrates victory day
youtube.com/watch?v=ei6AGDXofjg (embed)
youtube.com/watch?v=6MGj7CdLDds (embed)
>Syrian FM: we will take control of Jordanian border between Suweyda & DeZ
>Rastan pocket on the brink of humanitarian crisis
>Maskaneh offensive expected, Tigers redeployed
>Large gainz in Badia al-Ham by SAA
>1000+ people evacuated from Barzeh, Qaboun to be evacuated soon
>1000+ HTS militants+families will depart frm Yarmouk Camp to Idlib, negotiations with IS militants ongoing
>HTS launches new offensive in SE Hama, NDF retreats several points near Al-Salamiyah
>Despite a safe zone in Daraa clashes erupted between SAA and FSA
>IS suicide bomber hits Kurdish convoy north of Raqqa, 20 dead, 10+ injured
>Amaq:IS raids US military base in Iraq

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

ria.ru/syria/20170510/1494003731.html
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/french-jews-joining-isis-french-official/
youtube.com/watch?v=i5FNjVdTFlY
twitter.com/CT_operative/status/862307708434882560
youtube.com/watch?v=zsKUHnyDulU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why can't we just have peace in the middle east?

No

Curse on Jews!

Death to America!

lmao

America is the vehicle through which Satan enters The World.

this meme seems to pop up every 2 months now

9th for FUCK THE ISRAEL AND SOUTH AFRICA

except DC. He is cool

>Why can't we just have peace in the middle east?
What did he mean by this?

You should ask the burguers and the kikes why dont they want it

Megumin, please gib us barrel bombs.

Can anyone update me on Lataminah? Is the N.Hama offensive officially over for the time being?

Thanks for baking.

Iran officially showing local made copy of OSV-96(Nasr) and Ak-103(Ak-133).
Funny, but Russia still hasn't confirmed Ak-103 deal officially (shipments started in 2016).

Is this a rebel militia or sdf militia?

Is it 14.5 or 12.7?

America is engine of Anglo-Zion axis of evil.

Does Iran have weapon shows 24/7? I feel like it's every other day that they are showing off new weapons..

Based Croatians!!!

Maybe they just like presentations.

Well, the bombing hasn't stopped. They took Zalaqiat a couple of days ago but no gains since then, only dead jihadshits trying to regain the areas.

>Why can't we just have peace in the middle east?

If you need it explained, you have some homework to do, dumbshit. Go get spoonfed somewhere else.

Also what is this "we" shit?

>AND SOUTH AFRICA

Nice trips but SA has been free and run by local niggers for many years. That's why it's paradise.

Why its always so fun to watch Mimi sperg out?

>Maybe they just like presentations

They sure do.

What if there is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish?

Shit scares me. If we stop caring about real weapons of mass destruction usage in the middle east, it'll inevitably slippery slope and lead to weapons of mass destruction usage in the west.

If everything is happening in the middle east, if even nuclear attacks, then eventually we will be next.

Just an opening statement, may I begin again? Why can't we have widespread secularisation blowing away this shia/sunni thing and have a westernisation movement in the middle east?

Obviously you have no idea what he meant by this.
Are they going to demolish the building with a handing guy?

Fuck muslims

Fcuk terrorists

>ria.ru/syria/20170510/1494003731.html
>Special forces officers will be rewarded for repulsing the attack of hundreds of militants in Syria
>The commander of the group was awarded the title of the hero of Russia

WE WUZ WARRIORS N SHIET

rebel

>how did I manage to solve the picture recaptcha?

Because she is the epitome of perfection?

Click skip you dingus.

the bike

>awarded for reppeling militants offensive
Any other details? The article is without a lot of details, and the title hero of Russia isn't given to random people, so they had to achieve something big I assume.

You're too new for this shit.
Lurk now, post later, or better yet not at all.

That's a big gun

More like jihadi

>Suicide girls in the bottom
Kek

We support NATO with all our heart , whether we agree with NATOs/US meddling with countries in the world really doesnt matter in the end my friend ,because we are one of the most loyal servants of NATO out there ,100% .We have our reasons obviously ,but thats reality.

I think he meant he still was able to solve it.

Can someone explain me the issue with US jets in Syria right now. Is there a no fly zone for them?

I selected the street signs and it recognized it as correct.

That's us, even though we are in NATO and EU we are pretty redpilled about 'murrica, jews and decadent west. You will very rarely find someone who condones and justifies american meddling with countries around the globe, or who supports Israhell

Well hello newfriend, enjoying your first /sg/? But i will not be mean and explain it to you so you dont stand out as new next time. We got one either SA kike or kike using SA proxy that used to use the script to get first post in new threads with his SOON, "to your descendants i give this land..." bullshit until that got him banned. So he sticks to spamming IDF girls and pro-isr*el bullshit nowadays

the more you know

i usually dont mind when /ourguys/ and /ourgirls/ sperg out but she should really tone it down, "we lived it 6 years", yeah right. Nigga who you lying to, you are in fucking Australia, everybody who ever stumbled upon her knows that

For you.

US flies in northern Syria as support to Kurds and generally where Russia allows them

Stop coming here to rape our girls and fuck our goats to death you fucking shitskin!

Yes I know they support them but I heard stuff about the US not being allowed anymore to fly in the area since a few days.

BEIRUT, LEBANON (8:00 A.M.) – According to a French government official, of the approximately one thousand (1,000) French men and women who are known to have joined the ISIS terrorist group, a handful of them come from France’s Jewish community.

Referring to statistics gathered by the French Interior Ministry, the government official pointed out that a number of the French Jews who have joined ISIS had, on record, converted to Islam at some point. No comment was made on other Jews who are known to have joined the jihadist organisation and whose census records do not show them to be Muslim (although it would likely have to be the case that they declared themselves to be Muslims to their recruiters, considering the theocratic absoluteness of ISIS).

The official stressed that although it can be seen that French Jews were joining the terrorist group, there is no apparent trend.

France is one of the largest sources among Western nations from which ISIS recruits foreign fighters to wage jihad around the world. Many Western recruits are recent Muslim reverts who have been radicalised.

France in particular has many infrastructures which aid in the radicalisation of its Islamic community, namely in the form of Saudi-funded mosques which are known to push the ideology of Wahhabism on their attendees. Ultimately, it is the French government who continues to grant Saudi-vetted Islamic lobbies and charities in France the right to promote such an agenda. This reality has been pointed out before by European journalists like Gearóid Ó Colmáin.

No.

ISRAEL*******

If the kikes havent gotten to the US gobernment we wouldnt be at war for israel

in northern Syria u mean above Raqqa etc ?

plebs

I am a genius

kek

Just watched a video where israelis criticezed the Hezbollah for helping Assad lel

Yes I haven't heard any reports of US air strikes for like six days straight while they usually conducted air strikes on a daily basis.

What calibre does it use?

If you were be so succesfull at spotting potatoes instead of bike-stealin niggers the tragedy wouldn't have happened!
So on one hand you say regular folks know what's going on but this lad seems to be more realistic and points out NATO is the only option, and as far as the sentiment towards US international terrorism and Israel's illegal actions go your society understands, but realistically speaking being part of NATO is your best choice.

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/french-jews-joining-isis-french-official/

Even the Jews be joining Isis.

>israelis criticezed the Hezbollah for helping Assad
G-ds chosen, everybody.

That's the point he was making.
Satan (the jews) uses America to wreak havoc and enable Israel.

It must be related to the Turkish air strikes against the SDF. The lack of air strikes may also be related to the USA donating heavy weaponry to the the SDF.

underrated

>hehehehehe
>what's the question?
youtube.com/watch?v=i5FNjVdTFlY

Why the fuck does kikebook keeps trying to push this on me?

I have the same thing happening to me for at least a year now
>study law in tel-aviv
>learn hebrew now
etc etc

Facebook knows your true identity jafar. You have to go back.

>Whatcha doing Rabbi?

>What if there is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish?

why do burgers only know how to repeat slogans and think they sound smart.

>you will never fuck mimi while she spergs like a autist
H..hold me lads

during nightime , US daytime pack of burgers showed up ,it was horrible ,absolutely digsuting

bump with Dima, most beatuful woman i have seen in last 24 years, hands down.

If i didnt have girlfriend and had more money i swear i'd travel to Damascus to find her and ask her out, so help me Allah

>If i didnt have a girlfriend
Lad..does she know
Cheating is nigger behaviour

Lol @ flag

>Lol @ flag
What did he mean by this

The /sg/ adds up with SG so nicely, it's a shame the Swede was the one to come up with it, I'd gladly steal this maemae!
Every night is retarded burgers time, and there's nothing that can be done about it, only hope for nuclear holocaust for them :-DD

cheap Sup Forums memes, probably

He's calling you a nigger you nigger

I don't exactly understand what's it about, maybe you can make something out of it:
>twitter.com/CT_operative/status/862307708434882560

R..rude

Found Serbs living in Croatia.

Its worse in real life the autism burgers have is way higher and if there is a female present the males act up even more. They are the most retarded people I've ever talked to more than bedouines in Syria.

>twitter.com/CT_operative/status/862307708434882560
Kek,fucking lavrov
youtube.com/watch?v=zsKUHnyDulU

Marš nazad u Beograd, Jovane.

>Every night is retarded burgers time, and there's nothing that can be done about it, only hope for nuclear holocaust for them :-DD
Come on bolan, I'm here all day and some of the night, I know we're a minority from the part of the non-retarded burger population but we're out here!

Ne, ti moraš natrag u Smrdiju, Dragane.

What state do you live in lad? Some states/cities are much worse than others.

>muh amerika
Cigane, takve kao ti treba očistiti s zemlje zemaljske.

It's ok pham, you get called a neocon kikepuppet, i get called a kurd
We aren't blessed with our flags

New Jersey , on the border with NY so many whigger retards here.

A tko će nam biti saveznik ako ne SAD i NATO? Želiš da nam opet Slavenska braća dirigiraju? Jesi mazohista? Ameri su stoka, ali sa nekim moramo biti u savezu.

>more than bedouines in Syria.
I do imagine, do you ever plan on going back when the war is over?
Also originally what city, Damas?
Alright, of course not all of you, but seriously when one sees your flag the presumption of "there's over 95% probability that the poster is retarded" has to be made :-(

Ti si neki domaci izdajica vidim

NATO možda, Austrija i Mađarska sigurno.
U nijednom slučaju to ne znači da je NATO dobar savez niti da je Amerika dobra država. Svima će nam biti bolje kad Amerika nestane iz svjetske politike. Zvučiš ko muh greatest ally retard.