The Liberal Mind

Why is it so easy to manipulate liberals and normies?

Is it a child-like naiveete? A lower IQ? More suseptible to brainwashing?

Someone should study this phenomenon.

>Much Trump-Russia collusion
>Hillary did nothing illegal
>Trump fired Comey cover-up
>Illegals have constitutionalrights

And on... And on... And on...

pepe died tho

you got manipulated by right-wing propaganda aswell

there is virtually no difference. You have a superiority complex. Liberals have a superiority complex of their own.

Let that sink in my dude.

Every game needs NPC's

It's emotion. I've been left wing and it's basically constant appeal to emotion, both from the media and higher ups and to your peers. You want to get those upvotes/likes/favorites/etc to feel like you're accepted and valued and the best way to do that is to toe the line.

You will never eliminate welfare because the GOP's biggest voting block depends on medicare. You will pay for my fat health care forever

kek

SURVEY THREAD
Stop asking stupid questions and make athread for each one

/SURVEY General/ when?

It's also why kids and niggers are some of the best liberals. They're very emotional. Engineers tend to be right wing because they're often autistic.

Trump installed his Jewish son in law to a position of power. His half-jew offspring will inherit his legacy.

thats just not true du scheiß kartoffel

early indoctrination by the media and school and ingroup bias

in denial, just like the liberals, i love this site

its like an greek ironic play

They're all on drugs and enticed by loose women that are willing to dump a squirt at a moments notice.

It's simply blind ignorance and like you said, child like mentality. Most leftists have a very immature view on the world where they think things like giving homeless people free things will encourage them to get jobs, or you should blindly accept mass immigration and refugees because on the surface it's "the right thing to do".

That mentality is also how they are so quick to turn around on the political right. Of course Republicans are going to seem evil in comparison for "not wanting to help poor refugees", when in reality all the right wants to do is look at things logically.

Honestly, as frustrated as I might get at leftists, I will never outright patronize them for their opinion because when you boil it down, their ignorance to how the world works is just blinding them into thinking they are doing the right thing. It's not their fault honestly.

>basing your opinion around facts is the same as basing it around your feelings
you are stupid kill yourself

Appeal to emotion works on stupid people.

Also molymeme made a video about it and it's quite good at explaining why they vote left. It empowers the useless and weak, so it's a magnet for losers

notice there's never a retraction or apology issued EVER. as long as the CURRENT STORY is always the right one, regardless of if the last one was a flat out lie, they're still winning in their mind. it's like they believe they're bred to be correct and no matter what the truth is everyone else is beneath them. meanwhile they're literally getting their opinions from people working against their best interest entirely. I voted for Trump because I figured if he made good on even 50% of his promises he'd be the best President we've ever had. He's up to like 90%

>child like mentality
>cartoon frog reaction pics
>anime girl reaction pics
>poo in the loo reaction pics

16 years of liberal brainwashing from childhood to early adulthood

questions are the best ways to start threads. because it's like a debate question to start discussion.

if a thread isn't a question, it will almost inevitably be a circlejerk general or be about an event or person rather than in idea. if you want everything to be a general I suggest you leave

Been on both sides of the spectrum and ended up being a centrist. But the right wing actually is less retarded mostly because they are constantly on the defense, which made them at least think about what the fuck they are doing. The left wing just says they are in the right because they feel better that way.

hot. Moar? Maybe without so much clothes?

Some online jokes and a few dumbass memers irl can't even compete with what lefties pump out.

i only ever see leftists do that kind of shit, why is that

>Why is it so easy to manipulate liberals and normies?
A method was developed to make children submissive to authority figure, method is called "schooling". Normies have been effectively schooled>

>Trying to legitimate his "work"
>Trying to misinterpret the /survey general/
aha so you are arguing for MORE one post by this OP
>Why is X Y
>Would you say X will be y
>Is X reddpilled
>What do you think of X
>Buy Pepsi
Cancer of the board detected

>i only ever see leftists do that kind of shit, why is that
A lack of conservative values, and an embracing of degenerate behavior justified by a genuine belief that degeneracy is"liberating".

Because Natural Selection is on hold for a while

Liberal states have higher IQ. Mfw Massachusetts master race

>i only ever see leftists do that kind of shit, why is that
>alexjones.gif

I'm a chemist and all the chemist I know are liberals.

Most conservative Americans are religious.
>thinking that is a fact based belief system
Kek

and for this shit thread here the structural analysis
>Why is X and Y so z
[How should we present X and Y]
>Is it A, B or C

Unironically suggesting someone should study it
>GT
[trying to appeal to """tradition"""]
>And on...
Do I see someone having a bad day and no motivation getting paid pennies while he knows his boss gets a several K for this shit

>child-like naiveté

It's this. Most people are good and don't experience anyone trying to take advantage of them and assume anyone who talks the talk also walks it.

yes and my dad works for nintendo and everyone there hates niggers

*progressives

Your dad is a factory worker? Makes sense he hates black peoole gotta feel better than someone right ?

kek
They dont use logic, only emotion. They dont stop and think "If i smear shit all over this sign with my hand, my hand will be covered in shit."
Instead, they shit on the sign and rub it all over themselves with little regard for how many hundreds of people are watching you literally SHIT ON A SIGN IN THE STREET.

sometimes i want to hate this timeline...

so did u actually think just because the artist decided to kill him people would stop meming him common pls memes never die

hahah very funny :D

This thread is obvious bait...and sucks ass too.

It's less about ideology and more about the people.

The liberal narrative have dominated for quite some time, and since most people wants to follow the status quo they therefore accept these ideas to fit in, and spout the typical phrases of love,tolerance etc with little understanding of what said ideas actually mean

We could just as well have a dominant conservative narrative and most would still follow suit, with the same type of mindset and approach

To say that you're a retard for being a liberal is silly, it simply means you are like most people, and most people are dumb(pretentious statement, I know)

Sup Forums is silly they point to crazy protesting gender studies majors and ask why all liberals are retarded. The vast majority of scientist are left of center.

It would be like pointing out inbred Walmart shoppers in a rascal (those fat people scooters) and asking why are all conservatives retarded.

so its all normies reeeee?

The liberal is basically a pet. The government is expected to be a responsible owner and provide for their every need.

>The vast majority of scientist are left of center.
yeah sure
>smart enough to get higher education
>also smart enough to know that if you out your right wing opinion your carreer is ruined

>This thread is obvious bait...and sucks ass too.
Yet it inspired an emotional response from you, and you simply had to react & post a reply.
>Emotional

>The vast majority of scientist are left of center.
The irony in that statement is the lack of research done to check whether or not you're wrong. Not sure if you can remember entire weeks back, but the (((March for Science))) had the majority of its speakers and organizers drop out because SJWs subverted their march.

Scientists are liberal when they're in school, when they grow up they get over the conditioning, just like everyone else with critical thinking.

watch out, mr walter white the chemist is goign to poison you with ricin

>A lower IQ?
ironic/8 b8, m8

you know how the nazis called einstains science "jewscience"? its kinda like that

have you ever wondered why the liberals never seem to change their opinions despite evidence?

Kinda remainds me of global warming denial, religious conservatives

>states with most niggers have lower average iq
wow i wonder why this is

i am perfectly willing to change my opinions when confronted with facts. bill nye telling me there are more than 2 genders isnt a fact

>Whitest states at the top
Finally, you've come over to our way of thinking.

>Einstein
You mean the guy who worked at the patent office so he could steal other people's ideas and inventions?

Einstein only thought up about 10% of what people accredit to him.

>nation comprised of inbred limey nigger convicts, actual niggers and aboriginal niggers

now, that's a gene pool that needs some serious chlorine treatment!

good for you, then it only applies to "other" people. but i was trying to explain something you seem to not get, how "other people" on this site have the same issue as liberals

>there is no difference between trump and hillary

should nazis think this is relevant to the ideas truth value?

pointless arguments are the main focus of this site, which have nothing to do with the fact of the matter, nazis where unscientific in many regards

>"you've"
>implying that high-I.Q. onan is a fellow albino nigger, tribal cokewold

cancer into your mother's eyes and womb, you insolent goy gnat

i actually understand what you mean, and it is to some degree true. still, our thoughts are just speculations and i believe that this problem is a lot bigger on the left side than it is on the right side. also this

theyre both jew puppets.

open your fucking eyes and stop pretending like trump is the second coming of jesus.

What patents did Einstein steal to come up with special relativity, you fucking retarded brainwashed stormfag.

>Parents have less and less time for their kids
>liberals and normies lives a good life, don't get to see the real deal
>they only get their news through normie internet social medias or by tv shows
>susceptible to propaganda because of that
>always see the good side of niggers and mudslimes because muh tolerance crap shoved into them to pacify them
>they twist the truth until they only hear what they want to hear

The problem is that you're not even willing to investigate the liberal mind and that means you can't destroy them.

The conservative mindset is actually pretty easy to understand. Just watch Fox and assume anything said to the contrary is lies and propaganda. As a result, conservatives feel boxed in and trapped and are willing to take any out they can find. More than that, they rationalize their choice, adjusting their perception to make themselves feel better about their choice.

You're a fool for assuming liberals are easier to manipulate than any other statist cuck.

>florida
>blue
kys shill

Well, at least hillary was qualified. Sure, she was also an unrelatable tuna with zero charisma but she at least knew what she was talking about.

on the third day he has risen and is now stronger than ever

Liberals are open minded to the point it is falling out of their skulls. Those who are conservative minded tend to be a bit more concerned about realistic situations to the point of paranoia, but is understandable given the potential loss that can occur.

>right wing propaganda
>not just seeing videos of somalians and muslims raping literally every country that lets them in
>not just reading up on what sharia is
>not just watching liberals force their children to take hormone replacement therapy
>not just watching antifa loot stores where owners literally have nothing to do with the fat cat capitalists they claim to hate
>not just going to university and watching haughty academics tell them that their culture is evil and colonialist while trying to erase it entirely from a historical standpoint
Yeah fuck you, you nu-kraut cuckold. Take your superiority complex back to New Iraq where your wife and Mehmet are waiting.

Most people on the left fall prey to the opinions expressed by those they perceive to be the "cool kids". This is why celebrities played such a large part in HRC's election campaign and in "the Resistance". Their game plan has always been to do the exact opposite of the other side, whether it makes sense or not, this is the reason for the cognitive dissonance we see:
>Feminists fighting for Sharia
>Berkeley protesting against free speech
>Defending Comey after he was declared public enemy #1 by the left
Any claims of moral/intellectual superiority made by the left can be immediately thrown into the trash; they are merely easy to indoctrinate.

The most hilarious part is they still follow the self confessed "performance artist" despite all the discredited shit he peddles

Only left of center because it is to obtain grants from the gov't for their research, most who have studied life sciences or any medical field knows there is a sharp difference between sub-species of humans.

Yes burning people to death, flipping cop cars, raping, stealing and rioting are all justified because their feelings are hurt. The entire left is one big crybaby throwing a temper tantrum for decades. The social capital they trade in is social approval. This is because their r-selected instincts and because of project mockingbird. The left thinks that the entire planet trades in the same social capital they do. They are unaware that the right trades in agency, a state of being regarded in major philosophies such as stoicism, and religions such as zen buddhism or daoism. Agency is a Patriarchal Philosophy that holds the adult mind is self awareness and self actualization. Without these you are a slave to habit because practice makes permanent. You must decide who you are and what you want, then commit action using your body. It is the only thing you can do because the only variable you can control in the whole universe is your body. Being "based" in agency is the social capital the fight trades in, not social approval. In order to understand this you must either be acculturated with agency, or become enlightened to it through suffering. The process of investigating a rigid philosophical dialectic usually yields enough red pills to turn the investigator into a conservative. Because of this, the left has no one that understands what social capital is, let alone know that different demographics trade in different social capital.

sure go for it, but don't claim its science, just like the bill nye example you presented, its just a language game, polarization politics is for people who like conclusions to come from fighting and argument, science is about evidence and consensus

Liberal leaders are deliberately stupid.

Their base can't help it.

I hope that helps.

It's social conditioning. Some of us are just too oppositional, inquisitive, observational, etc. to get wrapped up in it. It's highly circumstantial, I think.

I think intelligence can certainly play a big role, with the right people, but I think individuals being uniquely open to certain ideas, under certain context. That makes the most sense imo.

They can't all be retards, and we definitely can't all be geniuses. It's got to be social conditioning. Some very smart people have been swept up in anti-Trump hysteria. Many smart people, I'm sure.

Also I have to assume most of us were blind to the harsh truths, for a time. Social pressure can be one hell of a drug.

How did I get manipulated? I was a liberal until I actually experienced Muslims and Africans at school, then I was bullied and sexually assaulted for being a white girl, nobody came to my aid, nobody speaks out for me except men like Tommy Robinson who are then harassed to death by the police, who should be protecting girls like me. And I see racism from black twitter and other sites going unopposed or even supported, even at high level mainstream media outlets and prestigious universities like Harvard and Oxford, I see blackwashing of my culture via the stage and the screen and our sports teams, I see "positive discrimination" in action everywhere. My government, education and justice systems, the media are pushing this lie that to be simply white is bad, that multiculturalism and non white "diversity" is best and what makes us good, when all the historical sources and daily reality tell us that viewpoint is so wrong it should be a crime to repeat it. I look at the UN talking of "replacement migration" for Europe, I see the refugee scam and the invasion going on across the Mediterranean Sea, so with all of this going on, how can you call the right wing "manipulated"? Who is doing the manipulating when every fucker with any power or celebrity would have us bent left and submissive. We're not manipulated, we're just ordinary people who can't take any more leftist bullshit, we want law, order and justice, we want our culture back, we want our nations back.

I agree with everything except
>I'm a white girl

Seriously UK, as much as you make a valid point, do not shitpost. Please look up rule 16

Correction on

>it simply means you are like most people, and most people are dumb

What I meant was that you're *more likely* to be like most people

>Let that sink in my dude.
No.
Let that sink in my dude.

In'shallah. I didn't read your long ass post, but the American said you were a 16 yr old white girl. U want sum fuck?

Anyone see the Colbert shit where he had to tell his fans to stop clapping over Comey being fired cause Drumpf did it?

a lot of it is because kids go to schools and their mentality is shaped by that.
also it's really natural and healthy for most people to be followers and the few to decide things. it's not the normies that are wrong. it's society that is wrong for asking their opinion through democracy.

>NPC's

>watching that mind rot
I'd say it really makes me think, but it really didn't.

Jesus was the first coming of Trump.

Trying new things is not bad in itself, it's just that liberals go all out with it in a way that is usually irreversible.
>Let's just cut the toddler's dick off and feed him hormones to help his transition..

Beautifully said

I feel like millenials were completely separated from politics their whole life and this election everyone got involved because they were told to be scared. I don't think millenials have learned that politics involve the whole country and using your own emotions to control a policy for everyone is actually rather selfish. And they also simplify the fuck out of everything which I'm sure doesn't help

>trumpcuck talking about naivetee and being a one-issue impressionable idiot

Thanks for the laugh kids.

Just a friendly reminder that libtard states top the charts in virtually every HDI metrics while trump country fills out the bottom, even while being heavily subsidized by their libtard counterparts. Numbers don't lie--but keep fighting facts with feelings like the special snowflakes you are!

>Trump-Russia collusion is fake news
>Hillary should be in jail
>Trump fired Comey not suspicious
>Illegals have no rights

Why do right-wingers not have any intelligence, empathy or compassion?

I almost took this post seriously until I realized the flag

It's almost like all the black ppl live in the conservative states

why use pictures of hillary clinton in a thread meant to annoyed liberals.

she was a republican with some progressive token views