PRAISE KEK !

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AiGhhylUb4M

JORDAN PETERSON EXPLAIN KEKISTAN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA IM FUCKIN CRYING WHAT HAVE WE DONE

HOW DOES HE KNOW ALL THIS?

No seriously how does he know all of this? Surely he doesnt browse Sup Forums . Perhaps some of his students explained it all to him?

Its also funny watching joe rogan pretend he has no idea

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=USg3NR76XpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mInQbhgmnBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Surely he doesn't browse Sup Forums

Are you so sure?

He was introduced to Pepe and Kek back when Kek was still the hottest meme on Sup Forums

Probably through twitter

he does browse here because all he has to do is discuss a handful of shitty memes and your nu/pol/ retards will keep giving him $20k a month.

inb4 SORT OUT YOUR ROOM

BBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Im not nu/pol/ at all. however i dont browse as frequently as i used to back in the day due to busy life these days (school and work)

Die in a ditch m'fellow redditors

Any links to the whole interview?

GTFO SARGON, cuck just dropped a vid.

Oh yeah Jordan Peterson is all about the money

Really seems like a selfish, materialistic guy

Probably doesn't even believe any of the stuff he says

he doesn't say anything

>what the fuck is going on
Does anyone actually know?

youtube.com/watch?v=USg3NR76XpQ

Its 3 hours i havent watched it yet. I watched their entire one when they met back in 2016 and it was amazing. So ill expect this one to be as well

you're a retard and can't understand. Sorry to hear that.

Normies coming to terms with the chans.

Thanks

What do you mean by this?

The summary of the discussion
>CLEAN YOUR ROOM

What a cute little contrarian you are. Here, have a lollipop.

kek the meme war

Was it good though? Did you watch their first one? If so how does it compare?

I absolutely loved their first one

Was here yesterday during the stream. Shit was spooky

is that really how kek came around? The fucking koreans? i thought kek was just a tongue in cheek way to say lol, kinda like a variant of lel or some follow up of consonant vowel consonant.

It is good, it mainly describes men as "Hero's" in training, but today's word doesn't really encourage that , it caters more towards women(co-operation, compassion).
So boys turn to games to become these heros.

Other than that he describes user culture a bit like Loki , someone who embraces chaos , who either emerges from it strong and victorious or a wreck of a human being.

It's interesting , but the bottom life was "sort yourself out" before trying to change governments.

Pretty sure it came from early WoW because when horde said "lol" to alliance it read as "kek"

I thought Kek was how a character in some video game laughs... you know like kek, kek, kek,.. hahaha

>this is the alt right

Fucking newfags.

In WoW the enemy's dialogue box would come up in a "different language" so that your group couldnt see what they were saying
"Lol" came out as "kek" and people figured it out

No, it came even before that with Starcraft and Warcraft.

The WoW thing came afterwards, and it was purposefully put as a joke.

Gosu, kek, etc. all came from the Korean pros.

Interesting. Will absolutely download it and listen to it on my drive to the cottage. Thanks for summary potatoe

>What a cute little contrarian you are.
It's contrarian to point out the obvious now? This guy is the most hilarious pseudo-intellectual I've come across. When he was thoroughly dismantled by Sam Harris he made a video begging him to have him back on. Now he's found an audience among like-minded morons who can't stop throwing cash at him of course he's going to indulge them

Never played wow but I played FFXI and they had the auto translate feature in that also

Not a potato , just on a business trip.
Glad I could help.

It was really funny when Rogan asked Peterson if the thinks that there is an elite group who turns everything into chaos on purpose.

Another interesting part in the video, Peterson explaining why Marxism is Judaism or better, why jews have a statist mindset that lets them push for Marxist type ideologies.

In short, old testament: Jews struggle to build Israel (their utopia), get decadent and immoral until prophet comes forward and tells them in what ways they've constructed their utopia in a flawed way.
Jews ignore prophet, everything turns to shit, repeat (6 times)

New testament: Jesus comes forward and tells jews that placing their bets on utopia will never keep them safe, instead the acts of each single individual is what determines success or failure.
Jews ignore it and get wiped out again. (but jews converting to Christianity didn't)

Therefore Western (Christian) societies have truth as their highest virtue and its people tend to be less statist, placing responsibility on the individual instead of relying on the state

Jewish mindset on the other hand still clings to their utopia that will solve everything and keep them safe.
That's why deception is okay as the ends justify the means. Marxist ideology is only an extreme outgrowth of that mindset

Also, when I think about it, what profession would you expect someone who pursues statist utopia to take? Lawyer, politician, media, all professions that allow individuals to shape statist utopia

Egyptian / Gnostic god.

Kek is an Ogdoad, one of the Eightfold.

This means he is an Aeon who is above the Archons.

The Seven Archons of the Hebdomad were made by the First Ruler known as the Demiurge.

He is the Lord of our Material Realm.

But Kek being an Aeon is from the true fathers Pleroma.

no, it was in WoW. when the horde (orcs) posted 'lol' the alliance saw it as 'kek'...but it is from "lol"

Honestly, Sup Forums kek is a corruption of lel as lel was a corruption of lol. The korean kekekekekekeke~ and WoW kek is its own entity.

The two phenomena simply run parallel to eachother.

Not an argument.

jordan knows what we're becoming, he fears us, he's warned them but they won't listen.

Rise of the Gnostic Chaos Magicians.

Newfag normie detected.

>that comments section

This.

The live thread was a blast.

This whole vid

stick to make spurdos and stay out of complicated subjects

(((you)))

Name one thing that he says that your own grandma wouldn't be able to tell you.

>He teaches students your age

gee I wonder who might have told him, fucking idiot. you are a nigger, aren't you?

really gets my brain thinking

Joe said this was his favourite podcast of all time so..

You lads are sad.

t. old fag

at least a few are still around

>Surely he doesnt browse Sup Forums

thats where you´re wrong bucko

*click* noice

>Also, when I think about it, what profession would you expect someone who pursues statist utopia to take? Lawyer, politician, media, all professions that allow individuals to shape statist utopia
damn son

Peterson is a complete moron. Kek primarily came from the "Orcish" phonetic translation of Lol in "common" from World of Warcraft. Unless the Orcish translation was a tongue in check joke about Koreans then I highly doubt it came from them.

>cringe/10

For fuck sakes...

You said it was "obvious" that Peterson has anything interesting/useful to say. You didn't substantiate those claims at all. Stop talking shit or explain yourself.

You somewhat just blew my leaf mind

Kek is chaos that leads to change which is a great ally when things are bad. But if you find yourself in a good place you better run like hell when he comes knockin

Kek.

Molymeme is just as bad desu

Hmm...that could explain a lot.

>seems
>probably
Do you even watched the podcast?

Explanation starts at 01:31:40
I doubt he does, but there surely are people who've explained stuff to him. In an interview with Fag Rubin, he mentioned that his dad looks all of the memes of him and laughs often, but I doubt he's browsing.
Summer came in early.
Stop explaining! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Unless the Orcish translation was a tongue in check joke about Koreans then I highly doubt it came from them.

But it did newfag, kekekeke was very common in the korean starcraft scene they made it into a WoW joke

How to spot knowyourmeme.com

Kek is much like transsexual, lal.

Baaka desu senpai! Molyneux is based as fuck!

Somebody really needs to tear that place down...

>>>reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=mInQbhgmnBc

#FreeKekistan

Wrong context for lads... Nice VPN you fake bongalongadingdong

Neither him nor Harris were even talking the same language in that first video. He's(Peterson) interesting I'll give you that, and pretty close to the truth. That's why I find him entertaining. He's a pretty standard clinical psychologist though. In that he is telling you simple truths about how to go about your life.

If you already have your life sorted out (I certainly did when I started listening to him however he did introduce novel concepts) then it's intriguing to see someone so close to the truth. I swear he needs to read like three more books and he would be a Christian.

As for general materialism on his end, you should hear him discuss capitalism. My summation of it would be something to the effect of, capitalism is a valuation of your time. He is taking time to edit and produce these videos, therefore it would be nice to be paid for your work. Makes sense, I'm to stingy to pay him a dime though.

>kekistan
Go back to plebbit

>HOW DOES HE KNOW ALL THIS?
is not that hard to figure out when you are not dishonest and/or mentally retarded.

If kek is an Aeon why is he perceived as the embodiment of chaos?

I think he browses /his/.

His explanation of nazism and the ubermensch on Joe Rogan yesterday was basically verbatim of a /his/ post I read two days ago.

Nice blog

here I thought kek came from WoW
when the horde wrote lol for the alliance it was displayed as kek
>tmw koreans are the horde

That's exactly what it was you mongoloid. Blizzards games are Korea's national sport, you don't think they dedicate some Easter eggs to their biggest fans?

>le kekistand
>muh internet celibreties
You're a newfag. Stop lying.

Can we get a kekistan cringe thread going? Getting tired of nu-pol/reddit false kek worship

kek is abbreviation of kekeke which is romanization of Korean letters ㅋㅋㅋ which represents laughter. it is from vidya. not knowing this makes you nu-pol

>Jaime, look up kek

Blizzard takes a lot of stuff from the Korean audience in order to appeal to them.

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is lol in Korean
But you would pronounce it as kekekeke

I still cant believe how many new shits use kek and dont even know where it comes from

> pepe is transsexual

Our platoon worship kek.

Link

Either he does confirmed or someone there is just a huge fan of his

*BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

he's a jew earning youtube shekels. He's spent around 10 minutes discussing jews out of all his time on all his lectures combined.

He basically says "Yes, jews are tribal and because of that they have advantages, get over it. Jews are the smartest race and the master race."

Except he IS a jew. He has been caught lying saying he isn't a jew and it wasn't by mistake. He's a jewish plant. He's not like Peterson. Molymeme is evil because he is jew.

Nope came from Starcraft

>ZERG RUSH KEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

> not knowing this makes you nu-pol
It makes you a dirty fucking normie.
LOOK AT ME. I AM THE COOL KID NOW.

>there are newfags right now that have never used kek for anything but referring to pepe

remember when stupid shit would be spammed to death so m00t would make a wordfilter? those were good times

Yep

the more you know

What I said was that 99% of people who use Kek don't recognize the Korean derivative moron. No one using kek now or before ever use it as an homage to Korean laughter.
He's a sophist to the core of his being. That alone should be enough of a reason not to question everything he states.

>all these newfags
You will never fit in. You faggots are like a bunch of niggers reading a guidebook on how to white but you will never be white. Even if you niggers were to move to England you would still be a nigger. STOP POSTING