What if...

What if , the joos controlled both the right wing and left wing candidates for most of the countries that voted thus far. Rather than fighting us head on , they made us actually believe them. This way whether they would lose or win , they could always blame the fascists and emerge unschathed from all the bullshit they caused. If that were the case , what would Sup Forums do if ''democracy'' and all the candiates were rigged. Is there anyway out of this kind of scenario without being the bad guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabiha_Gökçen
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yup. there is only one solution i can think of

thats a fix but the general population will never side with you if you commit a genocide regardless how justified it is

Are you Armenian?

No

Are you 100% Turkic then?

I am %15 at best , mostly eastern european traits.

No Greek, Anatolian or Armenian?

No Armenians in the family most bulgaria , hungary and greek which supposedly went from anatolia half a millenia ago

Do you like Bulgarians, Hungarians, Greeks and Armenians?

I detest armenians whom blame us for their inflated genocide. Then again one of my closest friend is armenian
Ive only met few bulgarians and they were cool , greeks were cool af either. Ive only met one hungarian and he too was cool.

What about those Turks that look Asian as fuck and are proud of raping everyone in the region, including your ancestors?

Those I dont see alot in my region but they are generally seem okay. From 21st century point of view my ancestors would seem brutal and uncivilzied as fuck. However from their standing point it was kind of justified? Thats what being alive meant to them similar to Atilla or Cengiz. Which ended up non islamic in the end. Wish I could say the same about us.

You don't like Islam? Are Turks in Turkey like this? Or are they nationalistic and religious? What do most Turks think about their neighbors?

There is almost 90 million people over here and Ive only been to coastal areas in the west side. Which are generally nationalistic but secular. As for the rest of the anatolia its a shitshow , people are ignorant to the fucking core. They dont even know what they are believing in. Well its mostly villages and all so its to be expected. Most of the turkish people Id say love islam. Depending on the region you are in people are likely to be less or more radical. Ofcourse there are retarted few whom took secularism as leftism and went full commie as well. Aegean regions think highly of cyprus and greek since they all were once living together. A great majority hates any arabic states. The majority again hates armenians. The eastern and central anatolia hates greeks because of our past.

The general idea is that , we , the people of turkey is so blessed with our country that everybody else is trying to take it away from us. People legit believe that this place is the heaven on earth. That might be a good thing but they usually let this cloud their judgement and take it to an extremist level.

What about Azeris in Turkey, Azerbaijan, and Iran? God, Turkey got fucking ruined by Islam and Turkish nationalism. How is life for you? Are your parents and family members the exact opposite from you?

The other turkic countries should realize that we are not to be looked up at. They should make their own way and stop allying with us if thats the case. It kinda feels like we too are dragging them down as much as they are dragging down themselves. My life is as good as it gets in here , I can do whatever I want minus my profession , which is science. My familiy members all kind of share my hatred towards islam or the muslims.

You just figured this out now? The jew has been playing both sides since Egyptian times my roach.

Is Turkey fucked? Like, how bad is it going to get? Ottoman Empire tier?

Depends on the people , if we are to elect a president that has the ability to unify people we might comeback from this. We are hedonistic as fuck. There is no collective mind in this country , everyone just care for themselves because thats what we have been reduced to. Everybody has a reason to hate one another. We may become Syria tier by the mid 2020s. We could be divided in the different portions. There is no way of knowing what will happen next. If the jewish conspiracy is a reality however , we will eventually fall into a civil war which will destroy the turkish republic and threaten europe much worse than syria.

How many Turks are there worldwide that have Greek or Armenian blood in your opinion? You're one of them. I find your history interesting, yet disturbing.

Every person whom have came back to the country after the new borders have been drawn would have even a little mixed blood in them. A good chunk of people whom live at the westernmost parts of the country would have it as well. But since our goverment wont give us access to our family trees there is no way to know our actual ancestry.

Are most Turks middle eastern looking, or white, or asian? I am Armenian BTW, and apparently Pontic Greek, but my ancestors are mostly from Iran.

Most of the people are middle eastern looking but there are also asian and white looking people as well. The majority would still go to middle eastern tho

Where do you live? Is it a shithole? Don't turn into Iran, we fucked up.

I live in Izmir , it was great in my childhood but the population have grown 4 times since then so its turning into a shithole , slowly. I dont think we can go full Iran ever , the country would be divided if anyone tries to install sharia

What city is the best in terms of politics?

And vacationing?

İzmir.

You are really ignorant of this place despite being Armenian by the way.
There are no Asian looking people here. we have little Tatar minority from Crimea. that's it.

Western part is mostly greek descendant, eastern part is mostly Iranian and Armenian.

and yes, Islam is cancer of this region. thankfully I live in İzmir.

are you from Glendale?

Aegan and mediterrenian cities would have the best politics but even those are usually a joke. For vacationing i would recommend less populated touristic cities. Marmaris , some regions of izmir and places like Datca

No, Burbank. It's really bad here in California.

What about Kurdish areas? Is it nice there too?

>It's really bad here in California.
Try Yozgat. you will lick Burbank after your plane landed back.
describe nice.

No , kurdish neighbourhoods are the last places you want to be. Its similar to black hoods , guns , drugs , and gangs. If you look out of the place there is a chance that you will get mugged. Do not believe anything about kurds you see on Sup Forums or western media. I have yet to meet a christian kurd freedom fighter.

Is Eastern Turkey an okay place to visit around?
Checked.
What about Eastern Turkey?

>Is Eastern Turkey an okay place to visit around?
not now. 5-6 years ago it was ok to visit.

Which city you want to go? It would be a lot easier to explain it that way.

I don't know where some of my ancestors came from. All I know was that it was probably in eastern Turkey or central. My mom wants to go to Cilicia, though.

they do but, replace the jews with CFR WTO trilateral commission. So jews and shabbos goyim

With the "specialty" shops and Armenians driving like absolute idiots Glendale is turning into a little Armenia. The kids are jack asses too. Fortunately, they seem to be staying away from downtown Glendale.

Armenian culture is dead. The ones from Armenia act like it's the Soviet Union again. The ones from Persia act like it's 1554. The ones from Arabia can't even speak Armenian.

you can go to Cilicia, it is today's Mersin, Adana and Hatay. those are very nice places. especially Mersin and Hatay.

Central Anatolia is ok to visit. just don't tell them you are Armenian.

for Eastern part you have give me a city name.

Why can't I tell them I'm Armenian or Greek?
Van, Beyazit, Kars, Erzurum, Erzincan, Mush, Trabzon, anywhere else where Armemeians used to live.

Greek is OK. Armenian is not. Common people there hate Armenians. just don't tell them.
Van, Ağrı (doğubeyazıt) is no go. kurdish terrorism.
Kars, Erzurum, Muş and Trabzon is OK, but again, don't tell you are Armenian. aside from Muş, they are nationalistic Islamists.

Are Turks in the western parts of Turkey okay with Armenians?

>implying it's not the case

legit question turkey. what if there were no government just banking and media owned by jew and government was 100% coopted by zog?

Unless you are being hostile against them they wont treat you any different

Yes, educated and secular parts is OK with everyone. and big cities are also OK.
The problem is central and eastern anatolian small cities. those cities are the Heartland of Erdoğan supporters.

I see you haven't taken the true redpill yet

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

What if I tell them I'm Muslim?
Why do Turks hate my kind when some of them are Armos themselves?

>Why do Turks hate my kind when some of them are Armos themselves?
1) they do not know they are genetically Armenian. They are muslim and speak Turkish, thus making them Turkish.
2) WW1. Russian backed Armenian groups attacking villages and Army from the back when Army was at war with Russia etc.

>What if I tell them I'm Muslim?
Why?

then they are free to do whatever they want unless we go full french revolution on them

I don't know, maybe they might like me or something. Are they low educated?

They like you as long as you spend your sweet dollars there. You don't have to tell them you are a Muslim. Just say you are American.
They are low educated. Very low.

I like some Turks, but most seem to be retarded. Erdogan isn't going to change shit because it benefits him. Are you a Muslim? Do you think Turkey is gonna turn into Ottoman Empire 2.0? Do you have non-Turkic blood?

>but most seem to be retarded. Erdogan isn't going to change shit because it benefits him
True.
>Are you a Muslim
No.
>Do you think Turkey is gonna turn into Ottoman Empire 2.0?
No.
>Do you have non-Turkic blood?
Yes, as I told you before. There are no Asian looking people here. We are Anatolian people. We just happen to speak a Central Asian language. We have 5%-10% Central Asian DNA.
I myself have 6% Central Asian gene according to my DNA research. I'm basically Greek. But I speak Turkish.

That's interesting. Apparently I might be Pontic Greek. What type of Greek are you? Also, Anatolians were genetically related to Armenians through their Hurrian ancestry.

>What type of Greek are you?
Eagean.
>Anatolians were genetically related to Armenians through their Hurrian ancestry.
of course they are, people living here didn't go anywhere, they just mixed with others.

wait this isnt commen knowldge
geez i guess the goyim really dont know no need to shut it down

if it was common knowladge people wouldnt be going nuts here for the past year saying trump this trump that

>the goyim
But jews are related to turks genetically the same type of subhumans

Was Ataturk's daughter Armenian?

Checked. No they're Semitic, Turks are Armenian/Greek/Anatolian in-denials.

I have no idea.

Not really.
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html
>inb4 the independent

This woman. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabiha_Gökçen

The only Turkish Jews were the Khazarians.

Who knows maybe , maybe not it seems to be just one source which claimed that

Not really, a lot of them look like jews

Now that you mention it I do have a big nose , although I hope that you are not right.

>the nose
Its not only the nose you fucking roach

yeah no shit but its enough to make you think.