>A People Who Could Use Magic to Fly to the Moon
>Most However, Think They Never Existed at All

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e11ZWg4hGZA
funnyordie.com/videos/314dbd71d2/president-camacho-live-chat?playlist=340007
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Mountain just grows up the launch pad and rocket
wut

It's so deep man, the white genocide and all.

>Wind blows a bunch of dirt and shit on top of launch pad
>river flows next to the launch pad/
>erodes land around it

God leaf just fucking kill yourself

I debated writing a sci fi story pretty much exactly like this.

A story about a future dark ages where people discuss a past glory. and a highly advanced civilization.
And the twist at the end is that they were talking about white people.
Would seriously piss off libs.

Anything that trolls libs is a value add.

would never get it published

Nah, shitskins would just claim that they were the ones that enabled the whites to do all that.

I thought about this myself flat. What would be the pinnacle of technology for the dark ages though? About how far into the future were you planning to go?

What would truly have caused the decline of the society? War? After the white people had all been extinguished?

>just like nordcucks when it comes to western civilisation

makes ya think

if turner diaries can get published anything can

Id read this. (((They))) wont publish it but you could always self publish and shill it here, wed eat it up.

War between Russia and China is believable.

Or maybe even the total control of the world under Chinese rule collapsed under social strife.

>>Most However, Think They Never Existed at All

Aryan deniers!

The mythical white race with golden hair and colourful eyes that resembles the universe. They made weapons that could wipe humans out of existence. Mortal planetary gods.

You could make it look like an SJW wet dream in th beginning. If whites are gone, all the characters will be POC's, right? You could make it clear that this extinct master race are white europeans somewhere near the end. It's not unusal for fantasy/ post-apo setting to keep viewer in darkness about history of the universe, only dropping little hints on what happened before the action of the book takes place.

Sounds like something Mel Gibson would direct.

10/10 would read or watch

>space shittle mounted at launchpad at all (it was decommissioned)
>not collapsing before sediments can deposit
>leafs not raked

glad you didn't. basically a rip off of Planet of the Apes retarded nigger

and he'd do a damn good job too

Let's make an official script or writing thread. I'm really curious what the result will be if we try to combine all our input

Rumor says the old gods originally came from space.

so, basically yurope 1?

PLANET OF THE NIGGERS.

Yurope got a physical release???

Why was I not told!

>It is Said The 'Whyte Man' Ascended into Heaven From This Very Spot
>So Say the Grey Haired Tribal Elders
>Such Nonsense, but Still I Wonder?

Read Eragon saga, you will get surprised *wink*

So you want to rewire the story of Atlantis? Can you find a less obvious work to crib from

Make moon nazis land on the earth at the end and then cut.

10/10 would read and shill

youtube.com/watch?v=e11ZWg4hGZA

the eternal han will have bases throughout the solar system. no one will miss you barbarians.

We have made the leap from Stone Age to Space Age more than once.

the central fuel tank would rust though in like a decade, the orange colour is because of the rust on it already. Sealing it with paint or other compounds would add about 150KG of weight

how does it feel, to have your identity reduced to arboreal detritus, because your nation is so uniformly bad at posting content

Roman control in the West on receded because they delegated control to inferior migrating groups. This lost prestige of office up and down the board and led to the Emperor hiding out in the swamps of Ravenna while armies marched around the homeland unchecked. Eventually the migrating groups realized that they held the upper hand because they were more committed to violence as they had less to lose and just displaced the original society.

Whitey is delegating itself out of existence as well. Adding in Blacks and others to the society and putting them in critical positions has begun the process already. In the 1950s a clerk could solve your problem with a pencil and a few ledger books. Now we get huge backlogs, shieeeeeeeet and ineffective solutions despite having computers and internet service.

Gibs are going to suck up all the economic prosperity and when racewar starts whitey is on the backfoot because they want to protect themselves AND infrastructure AND cultural history while shieeet just wants more gibs and will destroy all 3 listed above to get it.

>tfw when whites are gone, mixedraces will argue who among them has the most Aryan DNA and features
>tfw whites are so genetically based mullatoes will start human breeding programs to have pure hwyte children

this OP is what was made for

>Saw some shit thread
>managed to evoke some emotion.

Huh.

The most likely event of this kind is that the subhumans fuck things up so bad that the whites build space ships and leave.

> (You)
>>It is Said The 'Whyte Man' Ascended into Heaven From This Very Spot
>>So Say the Grey Haired Tribal Elders
>>Such Nonsense, but Still I Wonder?

>Tribe became silent and glanced up to the stars.

So planet of the apes.

this is real though. it's called the pre-flood era. meteor hit the ice caps and flooded the planet. atlantean city was destroyed among other less advanced civilizations. the sundara people, the hyperboreans etc.

after atlantis was wiped out the survivors sailed the earth trying to spread knowledge and teach savages (us) how to be civilized.

stone age here we go again

Why, because he has sufficient imagination to show that Europeans and Western Culture did amazing things before the darkness of ignorant unwashed, uncivilized religious and other cultural barbarians laid them low and brought about a new dark age violence and hopelessness.

kek

Hi r/asianmasculinity

That's not a mountain, that's a big pile of poo. Pajeets will inherit the Earth.

>Roman control in the West on receded because they delegated control to inferior migrating groups

Actually, what happened was roman armies stopped winning battles. That's it.

just jewish wet dream, fuck off rabbi

>wears pants for photo
>still covers junk to hide shameful roid-shrank bulge

(OP)
Feels weird man.

Implying this doesn't already happen in places like Latin America, the Middle East, and India.

>having to censor his underpants so people can't see they are completely void.

must be tough being asian

>>A People Who Could Use Magic to Fly to the Moon
>Legend has it that they are still there to this day, watching over us...
>shut up grandpa, that's just a stupid story

I'd call you a liar and a retard but your digits nullify my opinion

>"I'm telling you, the Whyte man used to rule over Eurostan and Ameriasia"
>You roll your eyes again.
>Granny was off her rocker again.
"You say such rubbish gran."
>You hear the call to prayer from your local mosque.
>You open the your door and make your way outside.
>Bullet holes littler the walls of the street.
>Worn and faded advertisements of the past blow in the wind.
"The world has always belonged to Allah."
>You mutter to yourself.
"The Whyte man..."
>You chuckle as you enter the Mosque.

Uncuck speculative fiction I dare you.

Not really that much of a stretch. Let's say the culture at Gobekli Tepe began a couple thousand years before the end of the last ice age. Native North American Peoples that left late to cross the land bridge might have picked up reed shopping/hand bag culture through trade.

The Sumerians, Harapans, Iranians, Egyptians and Phoenicians most CERTAINLY had direct contact with the descending cultural fall out of the peoples of Goebekli Tepe, this is not a stretch at all. They are neighbors geographically, and potential descendants chronologically.

You don't need atlantis to explain this.

Is that from the diary you keep under your prayer rug?

All of that is already real.

Who gives a fuck about who created civilization? Civilization was possible since the agricultural revolution. Industrial revolution is the true start of modern life's superiority. And we have the Scott's to thank for most of that.

>Grandmamma told me there used to be a hut in town filled with treasures from the "whytes".
>She went when she was a little girl, just a few moons before it was burned down.
>Grandmamma says they wuz beautiful

"The elders say that there was a time where the powerful Whyte wizards grew angry at their women for laying with beasts so they went to their towers and used their light cauldrons to unleash powerful magical forces that would show everyone in the known world images of their womens unclothed forms or of them entangled in strange sexual postures with strange and fantastic creatures.

Some say there were mages so powerful that they could read the minds of people they had never met, in far off lands and yet still know about their sexuality and secret fantasies.

Others were known to be experts in all things, without ever having to do any research like lesser men...

All of them were powerful martial artists and would prove this, if they were not so busy with their magical endeavours..."

India tries to breed Aryans back into being?

It would be eventually be.

Who /GrahamHancock/ here?

The red parts of this map used to be land. Daily reminder that sea levels around the world were about 400 feet lower just before the end of the last Ice Age.

Near the end of the last Ice Age about 12,800 years ago, a giant comet that had entered the Solar System from deep space thousands of years earlier, broke into multiple fragments. Some of these fragments struck Earth, causing a global cataclysm unseen since the extinction of the dinosaurs. At least eight of the fragments hit the North American ice cap, while further fragments hit the Northern European ice cap. The impacts, from comet fragments a mile wide approaching at more than 60,000 miles an hour, generated huge amounts of heat which instantly liquidised millions of square kilometres of ice, destabilising Earth's crust and causing the global flood that is remembered in myths all around the world.

A second series of impacts, equally devastasting, causing further cataclysmic flooding, occurred about 11,600 years ago, the exact date that Plato gives for the destruction and submergence of Atlantis. The evidence for all of this shows beyond reasonable doubt that a civilisation at least as technologically advanced as 19th-century England at the onset of the Industrial Revolution (if not more technologically advanced) that flourished during the last Ice Age was destroyed in the global cataclysms between approximately 12,800 years ago and also approximately 11,600 years ago.

A distant memory and a warning to the future - for the comet that wrought such destruction in remote antiquity may not be done with us yet.

Kek

Could be interesting, but sounds like it'll end up being masturbatory and dumb.

Fuck you are retarded. You ever stopped to think why they stopped winning battles? Citizens did stop serving in the legions, foreigners replaced them, immigration exploded and overwhelmed parts of the empire, those immigrants formed their own kingdoms.

Unlike bbc this meme is for the most part true, qt nips say how big I am and I know some white girls who've dabbled in riceburning and found the males lacking down under
>t. 18.5cm expat

>The whyte man once ruled the land as far as the eye could see
>It is said that he even ruled the seas
>The beasts would bow to him
>Legends say that he could redirect rivers, destroy mountains
>That not even the skies were his limit
>Diseases were cured, no one went hungry on his dominions, even the common peasantry had a voice and was protected by laws.
>It is believed that his buildings would stick like daggers Deep into the sky´s belly
>That he could give life to iron harnessing the thunder and lightning.
>nonsense, who can even dream of such things? How can such a species die?

More like space shuttle was left on a launch pad?

they only put them there a day or so before launch having them sit upright like that for too long can damage them

Truely in the end it was us...that was kangz.

AND SHEEEEEEEEEIT

With out white cracker man it would look more like this

This is after the sea waters rose and receeded, leaving massive amounts of silt all over the Cape Canaverel area.

>Actually, what happened was roman armies stopped winning battles. That's it.

yes, because the majority of soldiers were foreign mercenaries

go on

Riding horses is a white male things too. I guess the arabs and mongolian did that too, but no indio, india, or african ever rode on an animal.

if whites people ever vanished, blacks would just pretend that white people were their ancestors
WE WUZ WHYTES AN SHEEET

Hi Beagle.

Nice

Maybe for a generation or two but overtime everyone is a mud-mix

>implying Vox Day wouldn't publish it if it was actually good

>What are camels ?

The level of education coming from the US flag never cease to amaze. Moreso when you know they put themselves into a lifelong debt for it.

I like this too.

Antarctica is Atlantis. Remember that Plato said that Atlantis was larger than Asia Minor (present-day Turkey) and Libya (which in those days referred to Northern Africa minus Egypt) combined. Antarctica is larger than Asia Minor and Libya combined. Read up on Charles Hapgood's theory of crustal displacement and keep in mind that Charles Hapgood died suddenly in (((suspicious circumstances))). Antarctica (Atlantis in those days) used to be near the equator and thus had a tropical climate. Also, Plato said that there were elephants and bananas in Atlantis. Elephants and bananas naturally exist ONLY in tropical climates. Crustal displacement made Atlantis slide southward to its present position.

"You Greeks are all young in mind. You have no belief rooted in old tradition and no knowledge hoary with age. And the reason is this: There have been and will be many different calamities to destroy mankind, the greatest of them by fire and water, lesser ones by countless other means...
But in our temples we have preserved from earliest times a written record of any great or splendid achievement or notable event which has come to our ears whether it occurred in your part of the world or here or anywhere else; whereas with you and others, writing and the other necessities of civilisation have only just been developed when the periodic scourge of the deluge descends, and spares none but the unlettered and uncultured, so that you have to begin again like children, in complete ignorance of what happened in our part of the world or in yours in early times...
You remember only one deluge, though there have been many, and you do not know that the finest and best race of men that ever existed lived in your country; you and your fellow citizens are descended from the few survivors that remained, but you know nothing about it because so many succeeding generations left no record in writing." - Timaeus 22d-23c (end)

>WE WERE MAGICIANS AND STUFF LIKE THAT.

>Global cataclysm 12800 years ago and 11600 years ago confirmed
>Stories about red haired/blonde fair skinned people with blue eyes coming from the sea and spreading civilisation
>King Tut was was white and Egypt and other early civilisations basically started out awesome and then degenerates over time, which makes no sense
>Berbers in NA, Guanches on canary islands and the Basques probably fit into this as well

TL;DR
We wuz kangz and there is geological, genetically and mythological backing that up. But the christians killed of all the druids and other keepers of history while other records where destroyed elsewhere, like the library in Alexandria

(((They))) would love it. Write it with the protagonist being a dark female, make all the main characters a (((diverse))) group with no real antagonist, as everyone is equal.

Make it subtle about whites at the end and drop subtle red pills.

Do people not realize this is the exact allegory of Planet of the Apes?

White man introduces civilization to niggers. Niggers outbreed white man. Niggers learn to use guns and exterminate white man. Niggers do their best to recreate society but after all they're just niggers.

This was a blatantly obvious cautionary tale to everyone when it came out in the 60s.

The sea peoples described in Ancient Egyptian 'mythology' were most likely Atlanteans who somehow survived into classical antiquity. My theory is that the Etruscans were Atlanteans who had colonised Italy, the Basques were Atlanteans who had colonised the Iberian Peninsula and the Guanches were Atlanteans who had colonised the Canary Islands.

The Basque language fascinates me. It's a language isolate spoken mostly between Spain and France. My theory regarding the Basque language is that it's the last living remnant of the Atlantean language being spoken by an ethnic group that are the descendants of Atlanteans who sought refuge in Western Europe. They went to the Pyrenees to escape the sea levels that were rising at the end of the last Ice Age. I could be wrong, I don't really care either way. It's fun to speculate and we'll probably never know for sure.

funnyordie.com/videos/314dbd71d2/president-camacho-live-chat?playlist=340007
I'm surprised they left this up.
GO TO 15:43

This, look at our Atlantean ancestors and the nuclear weapons described in the Ramayana.

>most likely Atlanteans
fuck. off. /x/

The chimps in the Planet of the Apes franchise act more civilized than niggers.

No.

They couldn't have had them raping and murdering each other.

That would be too obvious.

>WE WERE MAGICIANS AND STUFF LIKE THAT.
Nah that was niggers

I completely agree with you. I am certain that nuclear weapons were used in remote antiquity.
The Mahabharata (an ancient Indian epic poem) describes a war fought with weapons called 'astras'. The most powerful astra is the Brahmastra, which I have no doubt was/is a nuclear weapon. Brahmastras are nuclear weapons that are even more advanced than modern nuclear weapons, because the Mahabharata describes a Brahmastra that can 'lock on' to a specific target and then completely destroy ONLY that specific target but NOTHING that surrounds it. I think that such a weapon is today known as a 'phase weapon'. A Brahmastra was actually sent into the womb of a pregnant woman to kill the baby inside it, but the baby survived. There's even an astra that causes people to go to sleep. Also, there are ancient Indian writings that describe vimanas that use mercury as a fuel source and we know today that mercury is a legit fuel source.

>A story about a future dark ages where people discuss a past glory. and a highly advanced civilization.

What if that happened already?

thanks