Eastern-Europeans are NOT whites!

Friendly reminder that Eastern-Europeans are the niggers of Europe. I am so fucking happy that Britain is leaving the EU so that these fucking criminals never come into my country ever again. I hope each Eastern-European is fucking kicked or preferably hanged.

NO, they are NOT white. They are scum. They commit an insane amount of crime. They traffick women into the country. They harvest organs. They commit credit-card fraud. They commit an insane amount of robberies. They beg on the streets. They undercut workers.

THEY. ARE. SCUM.

Other urls found in this thread:

dst.dk/da/Statistik
youtube.com/watch?v=1vZ28SAgzKc
youtube.com/watch?v=Tw9zXepzEzA
youtube.com/watch?v=2yusdx60_aw
bt.dk/danmark/kriminelle-udlaendinge-haerger-i-koebenhavn-det-er-svaert-at-holde-ud
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go back

pajeet my son

Lol go back to Syria Ahmed. Eastern Europeans are the most based Europeans

OP is right.

Slavs rank among the worst diaspora in my country, on the very same level as Iraqis and Somalis.

Absolute human garbage that treats Jutland like a criminal paradise.

Muhammad getting scared of white Union, gtfo

Rajesh Abdullah Khan Stokesworthchester pls

>OP is right.
He isn't.
And I'd like to see some per capita stats from Denmark, so feel free to share them with us.

>most based
Hell no, only those with a catholic or protestant nature, orthocucks are as degenerate as Swedes.

>tfw white

I like Hungary, Czech, and Serbia. I'm a hillbilly from North Texas.

Did a Belarusian fuck your sister and borrow money from you?

>Bosnia

I do like you more than your average slav, because unlike them you stay in your own shitpile you dare call a nation.

sure.

They got us guys.
Its over
But now i don't have to lie about all the organs i've harvested this year.

We use them to fight the inevitable race war in Europe.

Fuck off, retards. Both Pakis AND Eastern-Europeans commit crime. Both should be sent back.

I like how Poles are infesting every place the same way mudslimes are.

Sounds more like Gypsies, Albanians, Turks, and Muslims.
t. Copper

Calm down Ahmed, nobody is mad at the fact that you don't sound British because you put hot potato and still can't fit in.

Anyone who uses criminal statistics from their own nation to prove the criminality of their diaspora is just a complete fucking imbecile I'm not gonna waste my time one.

So instead of digging myself, I invite you to check out what an utter fucking disgrace your countrymen are from our very own statistics, because I sure as shit am not gonna do the homework from someone who's proven to be a moron:

dst.dk/da/Statistik

settle down pajeet

Most countries on your map are not eastern europe

dumb anglo scum

Ok, jew.
At least I have a foreskin ^^

fuck off i like the slavs

t.half anglo half pole

First chart is from the UK.

You've made a claim, either back it up with evidence or be prepared to be called out on making stuff up.

White people don't go to other white nation to act and steal like niggers, you fucking gypsy.

And don't pretend to be white, you fucking turkish mongrel.

You should be sent back to Kebabia muhammad

>WHY ARE EASTERNERS SO MUCH BETTER THAN ME REEEEEEEE

I was referring to the 2nd post, you vodkanigger.

See, now you're being stupid again, Vladimir.

Buttmad poles detected ahahahaha

>White people don't go to other white nation to act and steal like niggers

Says the Viking, lol.
Fuck of snownigger, and enjoy getting Allah'd by your precious muslims :D

>Austria
>not white

And you should be sent back to Africa, Tyrone.

Oh wait, you live in Ireland.

If you're a copper then you should know that they come from Slovakia, Romania and the like.

Also, why the fuck aren't you guys doing more to stop these people?

Do they all have multiple passports and ID?

slaves are okay even though they masturbate to thoughts of removing us daily, at least they are honest

fuck western europe

And you've ingored the relevant data without backing up your initial claim. While answering to both of my posts. And why are you so hostile?

OK found the statistics:
youtube.com/watch?v=1vZ28SAgzKc

Did you just try and justify your behavior from shit that happened a thousand years ago? A literal fucking 1000 years ago.

I'm frankly stunned, Turk. I truly am.

k

t. (((Anglo))) nationalist shill

fuck yourself you're lies don't work anymore now that your pope is loudly and proudly inviting Islam and kissing black men's feet.

East Europeans> niggers.

Uk is muslim Country with sahria law. East Europeans are so much better than those goat fuckers.

>Did you just try and justify your behavior from shit that happened a thousand years ago?

That is pretty much what you've done, lol :D

>Relevant data

You mean a 3kb jpg that's not even true? Because I checked up on the statistic back in 2015 and then It was full of shit and was not pertained to my coutnry either.

I'm talking about Denmark here, you fucking colourblind nigger. Is Polish education so fucking garbage that you don't even know who your neighbors are?

Austria isn't coloured, idiot.

....No I haven't. At all. You're just a nigger who finds it acceptable to act like an animal because Vikings existed 1000 years ago.

You should kill yourself.

why do brits always have this urge to call other whites non whites yet they never say anything about the towelheads fucking their women?

Like I fucking care what you call me m8?
We will never meet and you will never say that to my face.

> I hope each Eastern-European is fucking kicked or preferably hanged.
Do whatever you want just don't send them back, we exported all of our filth to uk/no/dk, desu its breaddy comfy here atm.
> Degenerates that never finished highschool are able to compete with me in local job market.
Says a lot about your skills
> They commit an insane amount of crime
Yup, just gas em, etc.

Anglo hate unites Europe.

...They're white, dude.

ukrainian here.

y'know, you may be right, but have fun with your paki mayor and the huge wave of shitskin invaders that is still headed your way.

> Assumes that hungarians are thieving niggers because they kicked ass a 1000 years ago.
>Gets offended when someone calls out his viking ancestors for being snowniggers

wew lad,
jew detected :D

Aren't they just glorified slavs?

fuck white people

If you had to live on that sad Island all your live.
No-Good weather , fuck all to do. You'd probably be constipated too.

Problem with poles is both that their workers undercut our wages and make our own workers lose jobs. And that a lot of criminals come in and abuse our society mostly by theft of tools and sending them back home but also worse crimes like trafficking. This started back in the 90s and is a source of rage in Scandinavian countries.

>Aren't they just glorified slavs?

Slavs are glorious as they are, dude :D

Why is it Lithuania is so fucking shit among East-Europeans?

I have rarely ever heard of Estonian or Latvian criminal, but Lithuanians in particular are just as bad as the Polish and Romanians.

I'm not mad at Lithuanians for being niggers though, because you're all from a non-nation with a fucking African flag.

Can we get a moment of silence for the greatest empire ever?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tw9zXepzEzA

We will inherit the earth while you will inherit a early grave

You already made them slaves, let them be butthurt

Their countries are a hell of a lot whiter that Britain right now, Mohammad.

English is clearly not your forte, because I simply cannot makes sense of you or what you're trying to point out regarding Vikings.

You're simply put an idiot and I can't understand you.

POLACKS COMMITTING CRIMES IN DENMARK- CAUGHT ON CAMERA !!!!1111
youtube.com/watch?v=2yusdx60_aw

WE WUZ KANGZ!

>You mean a 3kb jpg that's not even true?

Disprove it then.

>I'm talking about Denmark here

That's why I've asked you about the data from Denmark in my first post. Surely your claims are based on evidence despite the fact that your highly emotional reactions here seem to suggest it's just a biased opinion.

the UK is not even Europe. (anymore)

>They commit an insane amount of crime. They traffick women into the country.

You are wrong britbong. Why? I am from Slovakia. There were a lot of articles, about Slovaks robbing houses in UK, raping people, killing animals, running prostitution rings etc.

HOWEVER, when you check the photos, you can see its a fuckicg GYPSY piece or inbred shit that has a Slovak citizenship, not a real Slav or Eastern European.

You are either too stupid to tell the difference between eastern europeans and gypsies or they your MSM censore the photos so you have no idea.

bt.dk/danmark/kriminelle-udlaendinge-haerger-i-koebenhavn-det-er-svaert-at-holde-ud

Interestingly enough, I checked up on our yearly statistics a bit more, and petty crime has been on a steady and continuous rise because of human garbage like you.

The Poles. Complete and utter niggers.

>WE WUZ VIKANGZ
>EVERYBODY ELSE IS NOT WHITE
Fuck off, 12 year old nigger. And don't scream too loud or we will annex even more of your shitty country.

>makes assumption about Hung Aryans based on them being raiders a 1000 years ago
>gets his ass beaten in response
>"muh people's past doesn't reflect on the present"
>"muh superior intellect"
>"muh people are so smart we let in slavs who took our jerbz"
>"muh muslis are okay tho"

It's funny when a jew pretends to be white to stir up the pot :D

Damn Sven, I'm surprised you have the time to shit on Poles like this. Don't you have to go prep the bull for your wife like a good cuck?
Thank you Germanbro.

me when i see a brit posting "you arent white" treads

Jan Pawel II best pope. Served in the Polish Army too.

>saying that polish ppl arent white
>complain that poles from lower class go to britain and do shitty jobs for u

You're supposed to confuse us with the Dutch and not Swedes, you fucking wannabe burger.

You have to go back, Stanislav.

Its interesting how anglos would rather have Tyrone fucking their daughters and Muhammad waking them up at 5am with bomb detonation than to accept genetically similar nations.

Estonia is different tier, not sure about Latvia but judging from the dumps by other anons they are pretty much on the same level as us.
> non-nation with a fucking African flag.
I know right, it would suite Denmark much better.

Picked out a car to steal yet, Ivan? Better fucking get to it.

And no, Poland has never done dick to us, aside from when you got into the EU a decade ago. Learn your history, nigger.

Relax Jonas, Danes just try to keep calm they live between Germany and Sweden.
Have a nice day.

It's almost beautiful how I thought that exact same thing.

While it is true that there is big portion of Eastern Europeans who are scum - though I'm not certain that proportion is higher when compared to Western Europeans - and given the fact that the Gypsies are fucking poison...

It is really sad to see a Brit so brainwashed in which he has the audacity to speak ill of Poles and Romanians and what not, when ONLY AND ONLY when some guy remembered to complain about a blond Polish guy, was there momentum to be gained for exiting the E.U.

Meanwhile, pakis were raping english girls with Tory help and understanding, you did nothing.

So, I think you Brits owe a gigantic favour to Eastern Europeans. Really.

Aw yeah, after Brexit Poles can't work in UK no more.
In which country you psheks will work after that? Deutschland? Hahaha

>whiter then you Mohammed

Western Europeans are stupid. I am now in Austria and they always get shocked when they realize I am not Austrian but Slav, because based on my look they automatically assume I am one of them.

At the same time they hate Slavs because they are subhumans...

>14 posts by this ID
jesus fucking christ chill the fuck out a bit
no one give a shit anyways

>eastern europeans are not whites
and meanwhile London's mayor is a shitskin

fuck off, shill
sage

That's the exact attitude mate.

Such digits wasted on a nor-jew.

Anyway, I must leave so that I can meet with my hot, blonde, blue eyed girlfriend with amazing boobs. I like white chicks, damn.

You will never have this ;)