L

BASED black trump supporter

MAGA

AWOO

SHADILAY

#NotAllNiggers

the hat doesnt fit him at all, doesnt look like his, probably missing some context like a post underneath that says "look im a fucking retard lol!!"

Antifa shills pls go

BASED AS FUCK, WE HAVE THE BEST BLACKS DON'T WE FOLKS? DEMOCRAPS ARE THE REAL RACISTS

we love our blacks don't we centipedes?

to prove we're not racist, let's promote for them to mate with our women to have big league beautiful mulatto children

HAHA FUCKING BASED, MONKEY WEARING A HAT

BASED

CIVIC NATIONALISM FTW RIGHT GUYS?!

This. Real bros and 'pedes praise kek and shadilay. Shariablue trying to divide us again!

hahah you got digits bro, praise kek!

FREE KEKISTAN

WUZ

Sup Forums btfo different races living in harmony

wtf i love civic nationalism now

FUCKING BASED!!!

*squeak

This. Stormweeneis need to leave. Civic Nationalism is the future.

Exactly. Algerians are welcome, as are Congo Africans, as long as they wave the French flag. Based black men.

based subhuman gorilla

I know several black conservatives pretty cool guys their out there we just don't see them much because it's not mainstream

See the thing is when I rant about nigs, I know that there are some that are capable, which makes it even worse. Nigs activily discourage academic achievement amoug their peers that could amount to something. I have 0 problems with said nigs that can overcome the shittiest of their community.

This. Can't let Turkey divide the 'Pedes. We're all Americans. I'd let my daughter marry a based black man.

HAHA
PRAISE KEK
LMAO
SHADILAY
SHADILAAAY
ITS FUNNY CAUSE HES BLACK
LMAO
BUT SUPPORTS POL
HAHA
POL NOT RACIST
POL SAFE SPACE
LMAO
SHADILAY
PRAISE KEK
KEKISTAN

Fuck you cunts are epic trolls!!!!!!

>9gag tier memes
>in the current year

Off yourself kid

nothing triggers libshits more than black conservatists

The_Donald is cancer.

Who gives a fuck? Another dumb trashy Trump supporter and this is coming from a guy who likes Trump.

Just because you're on my side doesn't make you my friend.

Fucking based!

NO GOD DAMMIT WE ARE

BASED BLACK MEN ARE SOOOOO COOOOOOL!!!
THERE'S A BASED BLACK MAN THAT COMES OVER TO MY HOME WHILE IM AT WORK HE IS SO BASED HE WEARS MY MAGA HAT WHILE HE SPENDS TIME WITH MY WIFE AND "SON"

AWOOOO

I want to fuck her

Keep posting BASED black men fellow pedes!!!!

I hate reddit so much i hope all those faggots making pol a shithole get fucking aids

I got the canse-canse

>be me
>member of the_donald since day one
>the art of the deal is my bible
>god emperor is my lord and savior
>MAGA till the day I die
>absolutely cant stand LOW ENERGY KEKS like my parents
>typical libtards
>think I’m junior kkk
>don’t even understand how they are the real racists
>pedes come in a diversity of shapes and sizes and I love them all
>so how can I possibly be racist?
>parents aren’t even paying attention to what’s going on
>yesterday they asked me what was on my shirt and I just laughed at them
>pepehasbeenoutsincelastyearandyouSTILLhaventheardabouthim?.imgur
>that’s why I pretty much keep to myself
>mostly chill on the_donald with You Can’t Stump The Trump Vol. 4 on repeat
>spend all night ripping on SJWs and invading their “safe spaces”
>that’s just what us KEKistanies are all about

What about based white Americans?

The constitution makes us all equal man

Based black pedes!

That's a Cuban, they're based as fuck and white!!!

>paracord survival bracelet
>when you weigh 350 pounds
Wew

>implying he couldnt survive 4 months without food because of all of his fat reserves

That's your country's offspring Juan

BBM

BASED BLACK PEDES EVERYWHERE

accurate to the point of being frightening

>Parroting a meme from The RacemixerS dot biz

heard a story about some kid that was like 400lbs and to lose weight he just stopped eating for something like 4 months. i guess it's like really unhealthy and all his doctors told him not to but he still did it and lost all the weight.

Looks we're being raided by anti-fascists again. These fucking faggots keep making these same threads about about black trump supporters. It's clearly obvious you're being paid to divide up the board. Too bad you're too fucking stupid to realize it isn't working.

Seriously I was a trump supporter but this is going over the line. There is a fine line between democratic power and dictatorship. Need I remind anyone of a certain person who rose to power that way?

This doesnt work. Starvation means your body eats your organs first. Fat is the last thing to go after muscles etc..

So based and so white.

>pic
that topic made me lol. they were so fucking confused. they were this close to agreeing. retards.

OP is making fun of Civic Nationalist cucks

My captcha was select the boxes containing based black pedes. They were all full! Something is up.

gun al niggers down

YOURE RIGHT PEDE I WISH HE WOULD COME AND FUCK MY WIFE AND MAKE A RACE OF MULATTO RETARDS

all*

Le based black man XDDDD

>Starvation means your body eats your organs first. Fat is the last thing to go after muscles etc..
this is the most retarded thing i've ever read. you're confirmed for being a 400lb retard. let's take something less extreme. if you starve yourself for a week your body isn't going to start eating your organs. you'll lose 10lbs of fat.

FUCKING BASED!

Name one fucking thing Trump backstabbed us with. I'm waiting, you fucking shill.

What
>no hillary trial
>neocon foreign policy
>OPENLY called himself a globalist

>no hillary trial
Wrong, Hillary is still be investigated, and his new FBI director may prosecute her.
>>neocon foreign policy
Bombing ISIS isn't a neocon policy, it's an American first policy you fucking commie
>OPENLY called himself a globalist
>being this new and not knowing Trump was fucking with the brain dead media
0/10, kill yourself

Dude Trump is fucking based okay he has more information now so how can you question him?

>murican education

Wow another BASED BLACK MAN! Triggering those SJWs! Can I get an AWOOO my fellow centipedes? Praise Kek! SHADILAY! XD

>Bombing ISIS isn't a neocon policy,

He bombed the Syrian military who we fighting ISIS you fucking dildo.

>Trump is being sarcastic with the media
>HE-HE-HE backstabbed us
You're a fucking moron. You were never a Trump supporter. Fuck off, idiot.

>changing the goalposts this hard
Trumpets are unironically stupid cult of personality worshippers. This is what reddit does to a malleable mind

Wrong, retard, he was enforcing the red line Obama put down so we didn't look like pussies to North Korea. Learn geopolitics before you post you dumb motherfucker.

The amount of delusion in this post is insane
>hillary is going down any day now!!11
5 months later and trump hasnt even stated his intent to day anything of the sort
>bombing isis isnt neocon policy
he didnt bomb isis though did he you mong
>le 4d chess he was fucking with the media
embarrasing tbqhwyf

Monkey see, monkey do

>Trumpet
Now I know you're a shill, kill yourself

>I-It's just 68D chess go- erhm guys, nothing to see here! Remember to praise KEK Shadilay XD (pls upvote)

>Nationalism will never be about race anymore
We made a mistake

Fucking BASED

Look, a brown person that shares some of my ideological beliefs! this OBVIOUSLY justifies it now!

>he thinks he understands geopolitics
wew lad, also youve just changed the goalposts 3 times in a row

>we need to redpill the normies
>no not like that

Fuck off roach

>Polish, subhuman third worlder thinks his opinion matters
Lmao, nobody gives a fuck about your opinion or your country

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

REMINDER

All the people in the thread who don't mind Black trump supporters are subhuman filth themselves!

These people will not be forgotten on the day of the rope!

CHECK OUT LE BASED NIGGER IN A TRUMP HAT! THE DEMOCRATS R THE REAL RAYCISS!

Yes it will, dude we normalized even the broadest concept of nationalism within a year and ethnonationalism is getting more normal every day. Civic Nat IS white genocide and we just need to wake up the alt lite on that

It's really strange most of this posters have foreign flags. It really gets the almonds cracking.

Yeah, you're definitely a shill. Get a better job, faggot.

>T_D shills resorting to racist remarks
there's hope

BASED WHITE MAN

TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

WHEN THE FUHRER WOULD SING US TO SLEEP

BUT NOW WERE STRESSED OUT

>ad hominem
Alright Sup Forums. You havent addressed one point in a rational or logical manner, you are about as truthful as the lamestream media. Its actually quite funny see you try and move the goalposts. Thats about all, peace out

No arguments to be found, just sticking your fingers in your ears so you cant hear the truth
>if he doesnt blindly follow trump he MUST be a shill

>Be a shill.
>Lie about Trump and scream "YUR MOVIN' GOALPOSTS! WAAAH! WAAAH!
>get BTFO'D and leaves
Thanks, now get the fuck off Sup Forums and don't come back

>Hillary is still being investigated
"We said 'Lock her up!' now we just don't care"
>Bombing ISIS
He bombed Assad, who is actually fighting ISIS you fucking mongoloid
>calls himself a globalist to fuck with the media
Lmao, 5D chess right?
Go back to r/The_Donald, you brain dead cultist

wow, sad that you can't name
>not building wall
>failed to repeal obamacare
>no deportations
anymore so you had to name obscure-ass shit

>Can't even vote in the country you're criticizing
>But freely gives his opinion.
Yeah, you're a shill. You have no political interest in my country, yet, you have the audacity to insult my president? Fuck you, scumbag. You don't get to have your voice heard. Shut the fucking mouth and deal with it.