Sup Forums doesn't like Trump anymore

>Sup Forums doesn't like Trump anymore
>Trump fires the person investigating his cabinet
>Sup Forums likes Trump again
I don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/05/09/celebrities-call-for-trump-to-be-impeached-after-comey-firing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's called orchestrated shilling on the part of Trump supporters on Reddit and Jared Kushner paying the mod who works for him to keep pro-Trump threads up.

Me neither desu, but it's fun so I'll play along.

The shills are just now waking up, theyll bump each others Trump hate threads shortly

Sup Forums never turned its back on Trump and Trump never turned his back on Sup Forums. Stop believing the shills.

because Sup Forums is basically shill central at this point

Sup Forums likes trump when he's being funny. When trump shitposts on twitter. When trump does unexpected "madman" shenanigans.

Every other time he isnt doing that Sup Forums hates him.

>EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME HAS TO BE A SHILL! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Why didn't you reply to this guy too He said the same thing. Really makes me think.

i didnt reply to him because most of the time its the trump supporters calling everyone else shills

You use the same writing style every time you post, stop making so many threads youre embarrassing yourself.

we like happenings, being it an asteroid hitting the planet or an impeachment:

dailycaller.com/2017/05/09/celebrities-call-for-trump-to-be-impeached-after-comey-firing/

I'm not a Trump supporter. Doesn't change the fact that Sup Forums IS filled with shills from both sides, as in they have private Discord groups where they plan their shill strategies, which is different from having a different opinion as you said.

Not to mention Indivisible, Shareblue, CTR, and who know what other lefty groups that are trying to way /pol users.

Trump is just playing infinite dimensional chess.
Remember you got this meme into office you have to support him for the next 8 years

The secret is that Sup Forums just hates everyone and everything

>dailycaller.com/2017/05/09/celebrities-call-for-trump-to-be-impeached-after-comey-firing/
>celebrities call for Trump to be impeached
I guess that means congress has to do it, then.

Pretty much. It's about shitposting and happenings.

Kek. Its like you think that all black people think and act the same.

Sup Forums doesn't blindly worship anyone besides kek.

>Trump never turned his back on Sup Forums

>Sup Forums doesn't like Trump anymore
just because mods allow spammers to flood the board doesnt mean Sup Forums ever stopped liking trump

>Sup Forums is one person

Are you retarded?

>people actually think Sup Forums has a consistent ideology other than being edgy and build their whole sense of self and world view off of it

It's almost like Sup Forums is judging him by his actions and not blindly sucking his dick like reddit

Why to liberals pretend to like Comey? He wasn't fired sooner because Democrats slow walked the nominations. Sessions wanted him axed but wanted his deputy in place. It will take months to replace Comey and the person heading the FBI now is a more obvious Clinton supporter. So the "muh Russia" is well past prime. I think Trump actually enjoys batting it back into the air.

>what is a generalization?
If you an't see the trends then you are the retard.

Yes, and my question is why is firing Comey praiseworthy.

>b-but it makes libtards butthurt!
So did bombing Syria and you guys stopped liking him over that.

>he fell for the shill threads
Lol of course you don't get it. Lurk more.