Why do Ashkenazi Jews look very European/White?

Why do Ashkenazi Jews look very European/White?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/08/120830-glowing-cockroaches-bugs-science-animals/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like an Arab to me

they lived in Europe for 1000 years and frequently intermixed with european peoples

by some account Ashkenazi are not real jews, just fake jews who were somewhere from eastern Europe and decided to adopt Judaism onedaay

because of insufficient blood flow due to removal of the arteries of the foreskin

t. Wog

Does this child look white to you too?

Their ancestral history. Plenty of Jews moved to Greek areas for a variety of reasons, either being traders or being post-diaspora and the Greeks regularly expelled Jews, as pre-enlightened feudal states do, to Ukraine. From Ukraine they colonised up the river and eventually into Poland and Germany.

Thus, they're Greek, broadly Germanic (from Kievan trading communities), possibly Turkic and more likely Slavic.

She can pass as South European.

BEADY

Glowing Cockroach Mimics Toxic Beetle

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/08/120830-glowing-cockroaches-bugs-science-animals/

They have better camouflage skills

why is trump such a jew?

Just because people don't look like inbred Anglo rats doesn't mean they don't like white.

He obviously doesn't look like anything else but mainly Euro.

Because european women have been whores for 10,000 years

The Jews of today are fakes. Biblical Jews were all of one tribe, and tribal people look alike. Jews of today look very different from one another. ME Jews look arabic, Ashkenazi Jews look european, Ethiopian jews look black. It's safe to say that modern Jews are not the same people as biblical jews. All this fighting over Israel is just a waste of time. Israeli Jews are imposters that have stolen the name of an ancient people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews

Judaism is traditionally matrilineal.

Askhenazi Jews are the product of Jewish men and Italian women during the Roman era.

>black soulless eyes
they don't

They all still have a certain look though. You can see it in their eyes. Those little beady, soulless eyes are a dead giveaway.

Because some Jewish men married European women and some European, Anatolian, Hittite men married into Judaism or mixed with the levantines.

Robert Downey Jr is an R1b Jew.

James Franco descends from an Iberian man... his last name is Franco like that of Francisco Franco. Franco = Frankish. Germanic, I think.

because jews are cucks and their women fuck every other race and then claim them as their own

We're white then?

The one on the bottom left looks Mexican... probably one of the ones fathered by European or Central Asian man.

With exception of the guy on the bottom center... they could all pass for Sicilians.

The word you are looking for is Khazars

He looks like Cher or something

AshkeNAZIs and KANGS blew my chance at 100% whiteness.
Time to go fleece some goys, then assert my superior Kang heritage.

>23 and me doesn't display the y chromosome here...

It's same as asking why some Christians are/ look European
Judaism's a religion, not a nationality, not a race

that is not how europeans look.
>french
no
>spain
no
>german
no
>netherlands/belgium
no
>eastern europe