youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac
youtube.com/watch?v=qMwcsIY1GYE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanians
youtu.be/kohsgr4kLdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeh

What's up with Kosovo?

Coalition government just collapsed.

anything fun gonna happen with the government failing?

KOSOVO JE SBRIA

Yes, perfect, based Vetevendosje will overtake government soon and kick out all the slav and gypsie scum.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9XfN5wLKMU

>Coalition government just collapsed.
>implying it ever worked

Give it back to Srbija

he tried very hard but hes still nothing compared to your criminals albobro

wtf i love western european prisons now

I guess so

this

ITT: Discussing the politics of a country that doesn't exist.

underrated post.

>Redpilled uky
Is this real ?

We're doing okay, tnx.
It's business as usual.

How do you get out of a Norwegian prison?

can sbria answer me why they didint go for union proposed by slovakia?
all exyugo nation want to join eu anyway, so why? only cos of kebaps?

(not macedonian just traveling here)

Serbs give a lot of shit to Kosovo for being a shitty state but they never admit that Kosovo was always the shittiest, poorest part of Serbia ever since Yugo times. Coupled with a devastating war less than two decades ago, what did you really expect, Pristina to be a world class city or something? Their economy is growing at least.

be good for a whole year so the Krampus lets you out

otherwise, thaw your way out with hot breath/matches

>Kosovo was always the shittiest

Of course it was, cos it was the only part with Albanians

have you been to kosovo? It is not shitty or poor.
average wage is better and they have shit ton of natural resources

>shit ton of natural resources

Well there's Trepca mine. Which is, surprise surprise owned by Americans

Nod your head, wave at the guards and keep on walkin'.

Kosovo is a failure and will always be, their government collapsed for the third time since they declared independence. So once in every 2-3 years. Unemployment is reaching 50% and in some places among young people even as high as 90%. Their politicians rely heavily on drug and human black market and generally criminal and terrorism.

The only thing holding this fake country together is the U.S Bondsteel base located in Kosovo. Once NATO troops leave Kosovo and stop supporting Albanians the country will collapse and Serbia will have to stabilize it again

Daily reminder that G. Soros was involved in that transaction

Both good.

>they were always the shittiest part of Yugoslavia

It was also the only part where Albozergs lived, see the correlation ?

Their economy is failing not because there was a war there 20 years ago or because it was crap always. It is failing because it is a criminal state, it's the place where majority of drugs are produced and shipped around the world, the epicenter of human and organ trafficking and the capital of Mafia. Kosovo could have progressed more if there was someone to arrest criminals and make order, but since U.S is protecting those people because of geopolitical reasons Kosovo will never progress

HVALA TI ARKANE

Top kek

>Commits more than 50 robberies and burglaries around the world, spends half of his life in prison
Кaквa лoпyжa. виђe ли ти oвo
>Comes back to Serbia to rob abandoned houses during war
APКAHE CПACИTEЉУ !!!!!!

>S*rb diaspora confirmed.
I know it's hard to accept that we owned your clay before your ancestors even immigrated from Turkey and India, but it's the truth.

>he said while posting under serbian flag
pottery

Not my fault that the Presheva valley was so infested by you roaches it was impossible to defend.

they are insane, thats what u become when u are raped by turks for 600 years.

they worship a leader which killed muslims while being 97% muslims themselfs.

keep crying salt for all i care, mehmet

The Serbs deserve that land for how much they suffered in the world wars

>Serbshit diaspora calling anyone a Turkish rape baby
Top stuff m8

Epic petry maybe even

They didn't suffer nearly as much as they deserved to.
And that's even if we assume that the numbers of their victims are legit.
Daily reminder that they attempted to exterminate an entire (majority Christian) nation in Balkan wars.

nice.

>Daily reminder that they attempted to exterminate an entire (majority Christian) nation in Balkan wars.
>albanians
>majority christian
who are you trying to fool here?

Fifth column detected

(;

#NotAllTurks

plenty of red-pilled ukrainian you stupid fuck.
donbass is ukrainian land though and fuck putin

video related
youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac

Actually, we were majority Christian until the mid-20th century.
And even now, 90% of the Muslims are more loyal to Europe than Islam, unlike Serbs who ruined Europe every chance they got.

the serbs are out in force here. Question: Do Kosovar anons have Serb flags?

well he kept his promise

>Actually, we were majority Christian until the mid-20th century.
no you weren't
you were long before that period majority muslim, especially in kosovo
you didn't become majority mudslimes overnight, it happened throughout centuries of ottoman ruling here

can anyone answer pls?

No, they have Albanian providers. Except the north, but it will be liberated soon.

>but it will be liberated soon
i urge you to come and try, fucking zerg

youtube.com/watch?v=qMwcsIY1GYE

Kosovar albanians were always majority muslim, rest of Albania was majority Christian until around the 18th-19th century IIRC. And besides, Serbs killed Albanians because of ethnicity, not religion, even Catholic Albanians were targetted

>90% of the Muslims are more loyal to Europe than Islam
you think anyone here is stupid enough to fall for that bullshit?

Will you describe in your own words what would happen, so I can explain why you're delusional?

So Kosovar anons appear as Albanian, except North Kosovo?
You should swap north Kosovo for Presheva

Would it be worth it tho? how much is still ethnic serb in kosovo? sometimes i still have trouble accepting we share the same continent with albanians.

it's unironically true, albos are the most pro-american people in Europe.

you'll end up 3 meters under the ground if you ever try to pull out something in here and there. but i provoke you, i can't wait until we continue where we stopped. you pests need to be exterminated from serbia asap

Orthodox too. I am Orthodox and I can confirm that most Orthodox families were killed immediately so they could use MUH ISLAM as argument to exterminate us.
Albanian religion is Albania.

orthodox? Didn't realise there were any Orthodox Albanians in the North

I don't know why Internet Albanians are infatuated with Arkan so much.
He is an amateur noob compared to Albanian criminals.

nice flag u got there mate

we currently share a continent with millions of Arabs, Africans and Pakistanis, and you're concerned with Albos? Lel

>So Kosovar anons appear as Albanian, except North Kosovo?
Yes.

And no, swapping for Presheva would be like you swapping London for Dover. Makes no sense, both are ours, even if one is under occupation atm

This time you don't outnumber us, roach. Also, we have NATO weapons, not that Chinese bullshit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanians

it really doesn't matter so much which religion they chose, they all act like subhumans because of their tribal mentality, so they need to be purged from these lands before they continue to zerg rush further the north

kek

Read the old censuses. We used to be numerous, but now there are three families left in Presheva including mine.

>This time you don't outnumber us, roach.
how so? come on, attack first and see what happens. your daddy then won't jump in to help you like it did last time

well t b h Presheva isn't yours, Albanians have been a majority there for several hundred years. The only way to have stability in the Balkans is ethnic partition.

This time he doesn't have to. But he will anyway. Trump knows you're Russian bitch boys, and you will either accept slow takeover or he will go to war for us.

Albanians don't really act too differently from Serbs though. Similar culture and mentality as the rest of the corrupt Balkans. Similar IQ's too. Balkanites fail to realise their enemies are those in govt rather than the neighbouring nations. I pity blind nationalism.

You act like same at Vajdaság/Vojvodina. Agressive dodjoš četniks!

that's pretty sad. Albanians need to do something about the Muslim problem. They have to handle it without Serb or Greek inteference, as then they'll be percieved as working for the enemy.

I think you need a Roki Vulovich injection NOW!
youtu.be/kohsgr4kLdM

>and you will either accept slow takeover or he will go to war for us.
>going to war for subhuman albanians
you're kidding, rite?

answer me, have we ever pulled mass-scale ethnic cleansing there you slavic rapebaby? from all minority rights in serbia you have them the most, also vojvodina is still autonomous province and yet you still cry like some bitches for MUH CLAY. seriously, fuck off

>Albanians don't really act too differently from Serbs though
wrong. unlike them, we don't have that backward tribal mentality. i don't say we're the best, but anyone in the balkans is certainly much better and more civilized than that subhumans

We can just genocide those. Wont be that big of a problem desu. But albos got their own fucking country man. They got big numbers and theyre just subhuman roach babies.

Bosnia is not a real country, gtfo filthy muslim.

>it's the place where majority of drugs are produced and shipped around the world, the epicenter of human and organ trafficking and the capital of Mafia

That's Mexico, and don't act like Serbian mafia doesn't exist either. Serbian mafia actually works with Kosovar mafia because criminals only know money, not nationality

>That's Mexico
kosovo is like mexico of europe

>rong. unlike them, we don't have that backward tribal mentality

Are you talking about Serbs, or Albanians here? Kek it's indistinguishable

>Albanians don't really act too differently from Serbs though
that's why there is so much hate
also tensions here are high (according to news, ppl seems chill)

don't ever put us into equation with those subhumans

if you ever lived with them you would know what i'm talking about. hell, they even still have blood feuds for fuck's sake

Albanians next to Bosnians are some of the most irreligious "Muslims" in Europe

It's pretty much proof that Islam cannot work in Europe, it's a sandnigger religion for sandniggers, Europeans like pork and alcohol and secular non-sharia constitution too much

>Albanians
>making anything work

>majority christian
Bitch,please.

They still have vendettas in Italy too. What's wrong with vengeance? If Milos down the street kills your bro, wouldn't you wanna kill him too? Or wait for police to arrest him and try to forget everything.

>Majority Christian

Cristianity is a jewish cult, Thulean perspective or GTFO.

maybe in south where's sicilia which is also a mafia-ridden shithole. but still more developed than albanian states, and civilized than them

ayo hold up

did your family own by any chance a bakery/ cake and other sweets shop?

>this thread

I wouldn't support Serbia against anyone, not even aliens.