I hate you

I hate you.

No, really, I fucking hate you.

You're the morbidly obese white trash I see in the background of any Trump rally.

You're the gross rapist who society defends while they applaud the murder of black men and the terrorizing of PoC communities by the police.

You're the common psycho who is responsible for bullying millions of LGBTQ+ individuals into suicide and despair.

You're the dejected nerd without a life who spends all his time spreading propaganda about Muslims, feminists, minorities and anyone who doesn't share the same rung in society you managed to screw up.

Seriously, if any of my black friends or brown friends or female friends were able to magically transform themselves to look like you, they would probably advance so far in a month than you have in your entire fucking life.

I was looking forward to seeing you all whine after Trump was jailed for Russian collusion, like the entitled manbabies you are. Seriously, I had the misfortune of babysitting two white toddlers once, when the President wasn't a racist rapist walking example of white privilege, and I couldn't help but relish that they wouldn't grow up in a world where they could be another Trump, but that hope is gone.

You can topple every statue of MLK and replace it with Putin. I don't care anymore. This country is dead to me. Because of people like you who should die in a fucking fire.

Yeah, well, that's, just like, your opinion, man.

LGBTQ+?

Fuck you, pedofriend.

K.

nice proxy, jude.

Thanks for the tears, you broken shell of a human being.

Just end it all, you coward

wtf I am white now

you realize the term "white trash" is grossly classist and sexist, right?

and that you're fat shaming?

ugh. I just can't even with you today

This is the average Trump supporter. Look at this dumb white trash

Feel better sweetie? Im glad you told me all about the mean man, now go clean your room.

Your asshurt pleases me.

>American
>Fit

Don't pretend you're fit fatso

Thanks for the copypasta

Upvoted. #impeachdrumpf

Forgot pic.
Seriously these people are human trash

lmao a liberal that starts an argument with body shaming

jjajajajaajaj eat shit

>You're the dejected nerd without a life who spends all his time spreading propaganda about Muslims, feminists, minorities and anyone who doesn't share the same rung in society you managed to screw up.

kek yeah that was me

I've got buddies that died face down in the muck so that you and I can enjoy this message board!

Top kek

Unironically this, no one will miss you OP

Might I recommend a helium tank and a trash bag, now get out there and be somebody

LOL. Not even enough energy or intelligence to write your own fake angst. Y'all are some stupid motherfuckers. Now let me get back to cheering LEO shooting niggers and erecting my white privilege you stupid faggot

>You're the morbidly obese white trash I see in the background of any Trump rally.
that was very racist, classist, ableist and healthist of you

(You)

But trump won the low educated white vote. Those people are dumb trailer trash who can barely read. They are the dregs of society

>This country is dead to me
So why are you still here then?

Wrong. I'm the rich guy who is now declining to pay for your entitlements.

keep fightin the good fight antifagit!

lol k ;)

Copypasta source?

This is now a propaganda thread

K keep me posted

sort yourself out, eh?

This is so good KeK, more salt.

calls trump supporters names
>can't even attach a jpg.
found the democrat

>You're the gross rapist
WRONG, I'm not brown

And Hilary won this vote

Nobody cares, get out of here. Move out, thrash.

youre one of those radical left students who are being forced to post here, right? sad.

LEL GR8 B8 OR INSANE BUTRHURT
either way neck yourself you insufferable faggot