Sup Forums approved news sources

tl;dr where does Sup Forums get their news from?

Currently I use CNN (HERES A POOR REFUGEE THINK OF HIS FEE FEES WAAAAAH) and Yahoo News (literally the most cancerous "news" I have ever read, I consider The Daily Stormer to be higher quality and I'm a fucking Jew). I understand that I seriously need to up my game. Where do I go?

No cancer-tier answers (RT, Breitbart, etc.)
No meme-tier answers (Sup Forums, Reddit, Daily Stormer etc.)

FOR ISRAELIS:
Currently I use ynet and walla for domestic news, I know these are fake news as fuck but is there really anything better in Israel? Again, no cancer-tier answers like Arutz 7.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/usawatchdog/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dailywire
Rubin Report

>pic related

unironically the best news website in the world right now

never ever published fake news, facts, sources, quality

>hmm, help a Jew...

How about nah

Do Jews have some sort of inferiority complex where because they are inferior physically (looks, muscle mass/tone, athleticism) they lie about being more intelligent when at best they are just below caucasoid intelligence?

Maybe Reuters, AP and AFP? Isn't that where really all the MSM gets their shit from these days?

>trusting kike news sources
pathetic, nupol.

drudge

>Average Ashkenazi IQ: 112-115
>Average white American IQ: 103

6/10 bait, I knew it was bait but you made me Google it anyway just to give you a (you).

you see if you have a problem with the news presented you are free to point out what is wrong with them

you have the article + the internet at your disposal and since you are so convinced something must be wrong it surely will be easy for you to prove where and how its wrong my dude

simply screaming "kikeeeeeeeee" makes you look like a dumb low iq trash can ... oh wait

Literally just went to Daily Wire for the first time.

It's just like a blog with all meme-tier conservative headlines.

IN THE TRASH

REEEEEEEEE FACTS REEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw high iq and still baited that easily.
>also believing iq (((facts))) about Jews on (((google))))

There really is none,

RedIce covers events that already happened, they are legit, they name the jew.

Other than that you have to look at both sides, then research the sources yourself like a normal person does.

>>

Let me give you the correct answer
>Drudge
>Facebook
>Reddit
>Sup Forums
>Google News(aggregate of all MSM)
>any blog you can think of

Fucking read everything on the internet and make your own opinions. If you read a couple sites and let the writers tell you what your opinion needs to be, you're a fucking moron.

tl;dr Read everything

hallo BuzzFeed

Use Reuters for general news. They are pretty boring to read but they usually don't spin stuff to fit an agenda. Use the Christian Science Monitor if Reuters is too boring to read.

I'm personally looking for a red-pilled English course I can find online. I have no doubt most shit is blue-pilled and full of Marxist bullshit. Ideally I want a .pdf from a good school that isn't corrupted by leftism and the kikes. If somebody delivers I will post something red-pilled on my Kikebook with 300 friends.

Data collection thread

Stick with reading white guys. No women, no blicks, no spics.

Drudge report and infowars is all you need

i also watch shitty fox news and cnn to see the msm spin

USA Watchdog with Greg Hunter. check him out.

youtube.com/user/usawatchdog/videos

>where does Sup Forums get their news from?
Sup Forums

>drudge
>infowars
>daily stormer
>twitter
>facebook
>occasionally breitbart

Reading the future from OPs Mothers Cunt after fucking her.
OP will have a little brother, and he will be half arab

IMO from watching all major US news outlets, ABC News seems most equal sided. Plus their app has fresh livestreams for all political events (Spice, Trump, Electioms)

>Whites have higher IQ like, don't believe the (((facts))), they're all jew-washed

Literally we wuz kangz logic

>124943411
>Unironically advertising a spy software
>AND bumping a survey thread for Jewrnos
Leaf leave

So who was Sup Forums?

Is that what ((google)) told you?

Mainstream and alternative news of course, but Sup Forums acts as a good filter

National review

>where does Sup Forums get their news from?
A multitude of sources and take them all with a pinch of salt until I have enough evidence to make my own mind up and even then hold the belief I probably don't know the whole story.

ynet is ok-tier. It is publishing news WAY before it is 100% true. Atleast they are not biased.

Just go out into the world and collate your own new OP. That's what I do.

The main issue with ynet is just that they're sensationalist and clickbait as fuck, not British tabloid levels yet but they're getting their. If a headline's guaranteed to provoke outrage or score them clicks you can bet your ass it will be a top 5 story. Also they play the OY VEY ANTISEMITISM card so much I want to puke.

The problem is that all Israeli media I've seen (walla, nrg, mako too) do this. It's an epidemic.

Haaretz is the shit my man

spidr.today is a REALLY good aggregator but I don't actually read news anymore after following /sg/ and the election
Everyone is lying 100% of the time to everyone

oh i get it OP is pretending to ask for information when in actuality he's just a shill taking a swipe at RT and BB saged

>Haaretz

You probably think Huffington Post is quality journalism as well

The object of news is to keep it objective as possible.
BBC News will clearly be biased when it comes to Britbong news
RT will clearly be biased when it comes to Russian & American POLITICS
Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, ABC, etc will alllll have a bias when it comes to American POLITICS.

The trick here is, to view a news outlet that wouldn't have a bias about a certain story so when it comes to news, I do this:

BBC/RT for American daily life; non-politics
Local news NBC/Fox affiliates for daily life; non-politics

Drudge for actual politics. Drudge has been one of the few sources that will remain mostly unbiased and will just report:
>A happened
>B is involved
>C is who is affected
>no response from X
>here's what Y had to say
>Z gave no comment

I've seen Drudge post """pro-Trump pieces""" as well as """anti-Trump""" pieces so I trust it above everything else.

I used to read MSNBC years ago up until they started the whole white privilege identity politics nonsense which has made their programs completely unbearable.

Never ever read:
Salon
Huffington Post
Anything remotely connected to Gawker

And of course if you want your pro-Israel/pro-Jew news:
Breitbart
Haaretz
Fox News

Front Page of DC & Silicon Valley Tier:
>Drudge Report
>Hacker News

Front Page of Murrica Tier:
>Fox News

Die For Muh Country Tier:
>Military Times

Happenings Tier:
>Sup Forums

Organized Opposition Tier:
>CNNNBCABCCBSABCKYS (Soros)

Cancer Tier:
>Buzzfeed
>Daily Kos
>Huff Po
>Infowars

Even if you manage to click the thousand windows away that pop up and block your view, the news is only half there.

Even considering haAretz makes you a noob.

>Not using Arutz Sheva

kys you pink-haired Tel Aviv Numale hipster-cuck faggot.

>he has just now figured out this (((tactic)))
never trust a jew

My library database. Oh wait... does Israel have those?

OAN

CNN has to be on the list.

Sup Forums updates live CNN content faster than cnn.com.

Sup Forums fucking love to watch CNN. used to be FOXNews, but you don't see many posts about it lately.

>Haaretz
>pro-Israel

Pick one.

i just use spidr.today

Sup Forums

DRUDGE REPORT

THAT IS THE ONLY NEWS SITE WORTH CHECKING

spidr.today, it's some aggregator

www.ntd.tv

Run by exiled Falun Gong members so it's fairly safe to say that they aren't partial to having their reporting influenced by outside sources...

www.ntd.tv/about

/thread

in our tribe we catch shill jews, boil them, and use their bones to see behind the veil

i only use ynet
i really only care about the headline and what generally happning no need for anything else
also the ((((daily stormer)))) is fake news

ayup. this is what i use. gets me the news i want that is being slid on Sup Forums usually. otherwise Sup Forums or my informed grandpa.

Lmao

Came here to post this. It's made by an user on /news/ I believe.

Check out Axios.

Give the Russian propaganda RT a chance

I usually just go to google news search, sort relevance "by date" and "past 24 hours", and then type in what topic I want - but that's only if you're wanting to keep up with certain subjects such as North/South Korea, Russia, USA, Iran etc.

The best thing to do is just verify a story through different sources. Reuters, IB Times, AP, Yahoo, WSJ. Even propaganda outlets such as Sputnik and RT are worth reading. Israel has some interesting sites such as NzivNet, Debka and Rotter, which are extremely helpful at times with breaking, or unconfirmed, news.

Infowars is huffpo-tier fake news

Haaretz is considerd the most left wing news source here
if you read it here you are considerd a cuck

France 24 is alright for a Liberal channel, but honestly Breaking911 twitter is best. They cover many things in a precise manner and you can look into them on your own accord.

Sup Forums, Reuters, RT

That's about it. Reuters & RT have the least bias in them, but it's still obvious at times.

just listen to the savage nation and let the rage roll

True Capitalist Radio...

I can't...

It still hurts...

/ptg/, T_D, breitbart, infowars, zerohedge, @realDonaldTrump

everything else is bigly yuge FAKE NEWS folks

I will give haaretz some props for their investigative journalism, I check them from time to time just for that. But I agree their "news" is cancer. And don't even get me started on the op-eds.

But they often report on things that don't get reported by other Israeli news outlets, even if they do exaggerate or blow it of proportion - they still raise awareness on certain issues. I agree that it's extremely left-wing, but it gives non-Israelis a different perspective on things they otherwise wouldn't ever known about.

I like WND (world net daily).

I use primary sources.

The 700 club. Even if you arent a christian, he is the only news source I trust.

anything on CBN really.