A P O L O G I Z E

Other urls found in this thread:

google.pt/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/entertainment/gossip/paul-reubens-pee-wee-playhouse-star-arrested-1991-article-1.2571832
youtube.com/watch?v=0_0Kap5SbzU
youtube.com/watch?v=kNJi1Ysm4A8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seriously I was a trump supporter but this is going over the line. There is a fine line between democratic power and dictatorship. Need I remind anyone of a certain person who rose to power that way?

PAY

WHY ISN'T HE DEAD YET

>I was a trump supporter
>Brit
GTFO&KYS

Give it time
Big Black just had a Heart a-fat
Boogie won't be too long

He payed 13.k a year. How the fk does that last sentence make sense about paying 40k?

>Implying he and his hambeast wife don't cost more than $40,000 in healthcare each year

Calling bullshit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHA

wait... libs are dumb enough to allow the irony to be lost...

STOP

>Need I remind anyone of a certain person who rose to power that way?

Who was it???????

The retarded part is him paying $750 a month. I have full heath care that's only $400. Most workplaces offer health care for that much.

>I paid more than what I needed
>I'm paying for YOUR healthcare
>Guys, I'm going to die, somebody has to pay
Really makes you think.

you mean
>Our insurance paid a pre-negotiated amount of 8000$ instead of the likely sum of 30k+

Seriously I was a trump supporter but then I got an arrow in the knee.

>medical costs of 8000
The real costs of those procedures is a hundred times that, right?

Also

Stop making these threads, boogie... you fat piece of shit.

SAGE

he fell for the (((insurance))) meme

Peewee Herman

Did you know we could solve the national health crisis and the energy crisis at the same time?

Fat stores a lot of energy. To unlock it you just have to apply a little heat.

>when you are so fat that you start to reference your self as we

$40,000 in medicare tax = $1.1 million in income if self employed.

This is what happens when you make a lot of shitty choices during your life - sooner or later they will come back and bite you in the ass

>Only $8000

How the fuck does this sound normal to anyone? My health care expenses for the last three years is probably half that.

Is 8 grand over a period of 18 months a lot or a little in US terms?

We always joke about kikes but fatties make the best soap tbqh f@mpai

What's his point? Everyone should continue paying into insurance they don't want because he pays a lot for it? This guy is loaded and can afford his healthcare either way.

10/10 bait almost tricked me

I can't wait until we can report videos of people blatantly overeating to Medicaid.
D-D-Denied coverage, white nigger.

My healthcare expenses were 45€ for past 3 years...

he's trying you fucking bigots

He said supporter not voter you fat fuckin retard.
What's the problem retard, got too much fat in your brain?
Fuckin fat retard.

I thought the shills on reddit shut fat people hate down. Does it have a new home? Yea yea reddit and all but those shitlords were solid dudes.

google.pt/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/entertainment/gossip/paul-reubens-pee-wee-playhouse-star-arrested-1991-article-1.2571832

Being sent to jail changed him, the amount of niggers trowing soap at him made him insane.

>hambeast doesnt understand healthcare
>only 8,000 of 13,500
Who would want to cover someone who claims almost all of their payments as fat person upkeep
Does he have any nonpreventable medical issues, issues that are what healthcare was intended for

Healthcare is a human right of equality and equal opportunity... concerning health issues outside your control. Being unhealthy shouldnt be covered by healthcare

r-rude! Apologise now!

Yeah, I don't understand it either.

Why would you support someone from a different country? Fuck re

I actually had a chuckle at this one.

>/r/

He should try the Sup Forums approved weight loss regiment. Works every time.

We must secure the existence of secret words and a future for Cowboy Curtis

Heil Chairy

LMAO

HE'S HERE

This

Such a lying sack of shit. Now i really wish he is forced to waste most of his wealth on heathcare. Fuck this fat idiot

>Tweet from 2012
>Still obese
Is he though?

You might not be a cuck, but you are unquestionably part of why burgerbantz are ranked next to Leaf-tier shitposts

youtube.com/watch?v=0_0Kap5SbzU

He got arrested again in 2003 for Pizza

Lmao
>merchant I could die for you
>Well now that you mention it goy...

But hes a wealthy person...im not so sure hes paying his "fair share"

Also hes complaining about not being able to afford his healthcare...however his poor health is due to gluttony and sloth...two things avoidable.

He wouldnt fit inside the trains.

>Have enough wealth to pay 40k in Medicare taxes
>Health costs of more than a year cost 8k
>Can't afford to pay my own healthcare!!!

It just doesn't add up...

Still has a better record than shia labeouf

>pointing out why people didn't want Obama care

He spends all his money on video games and geek memorabilia. That shit adds up fast.

yes, it is.

>Seriously I was a trump supporter but this is going over the line. There is a fine line between democratic power and dictatorship. Need I remind anyone of a certain person who rose to power that way?

Quit spamming you're fucking retarded shareblue bullshit in every thread.

How big was she before they got together, though? You can tell she's large in the first pics and is just using myspace angles.

Doesn't anyone have the image of him drinking a liter of soda?

MY

she was no super model, but you can tell she used to be an average weight at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=kNJi1Ysm4A8

Soda is a healthcare expense.

go back to your sandnigger covered island of doom with more CCTV's than rational people. you Crocked denture mofo

I get my health insurance from my employer.