I am trying to figure out which one of these guys thinks about sucking cock more

I am trying to figure out which one of these guys thinks about sucking cock more.
Protip: It is probably Rogan.

You seem a bit jealous

damn, hes short

Joe rogan is the fucking man desu

Joe Rogaine > Milo Kiketropolis

You seem like you need your cock sucked.

He's 4'9"

>Protip
Faggot, get out

Yeah but have you seen his kicks? He could take someone's head off I swear to god

Only if you let me suck your cock though.

White people are so ugly god damn it. I can't wait until East Asians replace the entire human population with their superior genes and aesthetics.

Rogan's obsession with blow jobs is off putting sometimes, like its weird when you stare into another mans eyes while describing why blow jobs videos really get your dick hard

Beautiful people.

Rogan seriously sounds like a 15 year old gay boy

>asians
>superior
I can't tell if this is a joke or not lol

Well he is a Canadian Gook evidently I am just making fun of his claim.

this.
i hate that he kinda normalizes drug use, and his middle aged fuckboi friends. but he otherwise has pretty intelligent and logical views on things and isn't afraid to 'question' islam.

And he LOVES men.

Joe Rogan podcast check it aout!

Train by day, Joe Rogan podcast by night, all day

Joe Rogan's podcast is my favorite. Just finished the new one with Jordan Peterson, Canada's last hope.

Milo is entertaining, in the same way watching someone commit suicide is. He seems very confused.

Yeah I like JP but I honestly regret posting this thread I should of put it on /bant/ really.

though I don't agree with some of his views (his stance on gaming) he's one of the last few real men in the public eye that hasn't been neutered yet.

One can only imagine if it was hundreds or thousands of woman he fucked in the 90s with that face

MANLETS BTFO

Joe Rogan is 5'8". Milo is 6'2".

Rogan claims he is 5'9

He is definitely 5'6

Milo is 6'

Rogan could probably break you in half, you fucking leaf

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Joint task Force 2, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Canadian armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the World and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Canadian Special Operations Regiment and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Joe Rogan is a big boy.

Why would Billy Idol want to suck anyone's cock?

Rogan looks like he wants to fuck Milo so bad

Rebel deep throat! more more more!