People seriously still don't see the Russian shilling on this board

>People seriously still don't see the Russian shilling on this board.
>People still have no problem with "right-wing" parties in West Europe taking Russian money given the obvious conflict of interest.
>People are still too retarded to realise why Russia wants the EU to collapse.

>shills still don't realize we want the EUSSR to collapse

>t. future russian cocksocket

there is literally nothing wrong with russia

>t. ivan kadzuskov, ice hockey coach

t. has no arguments
Rather a russian cucksucket than red.
Fuck off leftypol. Stop making retarded shill threads. I will fap when they start hanging neostalinist shits like you.

>I'm the "neostalinist"
>For trying to warn your retarded arse that you're being played by Russians
What the actual fuck

You also suck at greentext, shill. Back to /leftypol/ scum.

where is PROOFS

>Russia
>Capitalist
>Based Christian nation
>Anti-Immigration
>Anti-Muslim
>Pro-white
>Anti-LGBTQWERTY
>"THEY ARE THE ENEMY WE NEED TO BROTECT THE WEST FROM RUBBIA :-DD"

Fuck off to /r/The_Donald op

Even if that queer otherkin marxist had any - does it matter when we want exactly that to happen what he loses his shit about (again)?

What's about that >muh Russia all the time?
Does anybody really believe we couldn't take on Russia with one hand tied behind our back?
Russia has less of an economy than Italy, ffs.

Get your mental illness checked
There's no "we" if Europe is disunited. The US is not going to go to bat for Europe to check Russian expansionism, nor is it ideal for Europe even if they did (you've traded one ruler for another). Russia wants the Eastern states back.

>Posting le ebin Jewish meme man after I've made several arguments and you've done nothing but call people names

Bullshit. You only write bullshit. Fucking horseshit.
More examples of your retardism:
Fuck off Untermensch. KYS

>EUSSR politicians fuck up and make people unhappy
>Russia naturally capitalizes on this opportunity because why the fuck wouldn't you?
>EUSSR bitches about "muh putin" instead of simply not making people unhappy

Whoa, I love the EU bureaucracy now

>There's no "we" if Europe is disunited.
There is if Russia is declaring war.

>The US is not going to go to bat for Europe to check Russian expansionism
Yep, and I welcome it. It's a fucking shame that Europe - the continent that ruled the world - can't even look after it's own security.

>Russia wants the Eastern states back.
They couldn't even finance Novorussia and therefore called the seperatists wish to join Russia off. They are almost overwhelmed with Crimea. A fucking tiny peninsula with some hundred thousand people on it.
Russia isn't strong. They are completely dependent on the oil and gas price and they are not looking too good.

But why do you have such a hate boner for Russia? They occupy a huge swath of the Earth for the white race. We shoud help them secure it against illegal immigration.

only commies and globalists want EU. No one in their sane mind wants EU.

>russian shilling

I'm 99% sure Sup Forums unironically is attracted to strongmen-dictator-esque types

I very much doubt there are actually paid pro-russian shills on this board like there are paid leftists.

based have some eyecandy

The thing is patriots like me stand for independence above all, preserving the traditions & bringing the nation's welfare & tech to the highest levels.

The basic Sup Forums autist supports Russia, doesn't know the difference between Europe & the EU (Putin wants to destroy both) & gargle on Lavrov's cock.

Say did you vote for Macron because muh russia?

France and England have enough nukes to destroy Russia, and much stronger economies for war.

You are a fucking retard if you fear Russian invasion.

Invasion =/= destabilization & weakened countries

Learn the difference.

No, as I said, I'd rather have an empty mouth than sucking either Merkel's cock or Putin's cock

Tell me more about this secret Russian plan. What do they gain from you being weakened?

>MUH RUSSIA!
Better Russian influence than Saudi influence.

So you surrendered

Sounds familliar

They gain that they can do whatever they want on our turf (Eastern Europe & the Middle East).

Better to surrender while safeguarding your honor than winning with the help of a soiled ally.

How do they do that, without turning every Russian city into radioactive war zones?

Why did Russia make OP write such a post?

EU shills have a new strategy apparently.

>Muh Russia boogieman

You're a goddamn retard. Like they did in Ukraine.

Total war & especially nuclear war is impossible due to the economy unless they directly strike our lands, which they won't.

>France surrendering yet again
>MUH HONOR

FUCK YOUR BRAINLETTALKING ASS

I honestly don't care.

What they did in East Ukraine was in retaliation to what EU did in Kiev.

EU destabilised Kiev, and wanted a Ukrainian leader who bowed to EU Globalists.

If you cannot grasp the concept of honor then you probably cannot understand that, I'd rather lay in defeat than settle with a muddied victory flag.

That was our turf, and we were cucked enough to let them re-take it.

I've never taken a dime from the Russians and I want the EU to collapse.

Russia does not want the EU to collapse they want them to be economically viable in order to sell them oil. They are protecting Syria to keep a competing pipeline out of Europe.

The US over-through Kiev over the objections of Europe.

>That was our turf,
Kiev was not our Turf. Ukraine doesn't even belong to Europe to begin with.

EU financed a bunch of thugs and anarchists to demonstrate in Kiev, and to provoke police brutality, who then cry victims.
Then they financed bigger and larger crowds to take over the parliament buildings and they managed to hijack the country.

All Russia did was simply retaliating .

>That was our turf,
Holy shit. Lurk more.

Who is this girl, and does she have a feminine penis?

I shill for putin, can russia pay me now?

>>People are still too retarded to realise why Russia wants the EU to collapse.
This is why I dont have a problem with Russia
We have a common goal

>played by Russians
What am I going to lose?

No such thing as honour in this country citizen
Especially not among french people