Is 23andMe a white person thing?

Is 23andMe a white person thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CeejAcQePQA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably. People like Francesca would an hero if they got back a blood test saying she's like 40% European (which almost all American niggers are)

Yes

clearly you don't understand the afroamerican mindset
just means that they aren't just KANGZ but also EMPORAZ

Idk I figured it would benefit them more, I'd be interested. I just learned I was Scottish on both sides this year, what's to be upset about.

>north african
>0.1%

>just learned you were Scottish on both sides
>what's to be upset about?

What if you found that out after basing your entire worldview around a hatred for people with red hair and consider bagpipes to make stuffy, boring music that only lame red heads would like and a kilt and dagger as an implicit threat against you because those red heads are sneaky and out to kill regulars like you? That's how sjw blacks would feel.

Everyone knows the Egyptian Pharaohs were white. WE WUZ KANGZ

>I just learned I was Scottish on both sides this year, what's to be upset about.
>what's to be upset about.

These people built their whole lives around identity politics. It doesn't matter that finding out they are ~30-40% European wouldn't change anything because they've always been, it would collapse their carefully built house of cards.

>scottish
>proud

Kill yourself

I'm part scottish, not proud about it at all. In fact, not pleased with many of the decisions going down in modern day Europe.

At one point the Scots had an identity, now they are just the same as the other EU shades of mud.

Being proud of your heritage is usually a non-black thing.

It's for dummies who want to give kikes their DNA.

Only way a black can be proud of their heritage is if they've been BLEACHED. Sadly, most of them don't understand that and are absorbed back into the darkness.

Who is this hideous nigger? I hate her fucking face.

youtube.com/watch?v=CeejAcQePQA

23andme is jewish, to use it is to give money to the jew instead of using one of the diy setups one can get that doesn't result in giving your dna to jews, the government and whoever they sell it to at the highest bidder.

That's weird.
I'm not proud, they are like gay heroin addicts now. When did I say I was proud?

Got any links?

Oi. Enough of that ya cheeky wee cunt.

If that's true then you must be a fat nigger.

No, it's a Jewish DNA mining thing

Enjoy being used by CISPR and the Jews for your superior European DNA, you dumbfucking idiots

>believing in kangz

also a way to undermine european heritage. 0.001% middle eastern/north african. hahahaha nazi you black nigga hahahahaahah

lol is the Scotsman upset? Go back to blowin' Muhammed, or else.

no, it's an american "person" thing

I don't know how to tell you this son but you're fuckin retarded