Austro Sup Forums — RIP Mittlerlehner Edition

Today the vice-chancellor of Austria resigned, which will most likely lead to early parliamentary elections.

It is hard to say if this will be good or bad, it is very unsure at the moment.

I summon fellow Austrian posters on Sup Forums to discuss this.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ORE2v
archive.is/rYibA
archive.is/PkhPJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

News about this:
archive.is/ORE2v

>Today the vice-chancellor of Austria resigned
Why? He's ÖVP, right?
I can't see how this is bad. Early elections means before the German elections, right? SPÖ not doing very good at the moment, are they?
All in all that sounds quite pleasant to me.

I was in Graz a month ago. I'd say the structure of people was ~50% brown people and muslims and ~50% whites, many of which were Hungarian, Croatian or Slovenian tourists / shoppers (I was in Seiersberg). What the fuck are you doing to this country?

> SPÖ not doing very good at the moment, are they?
They are nearly at the same level as they were at the last election. That is because in spring 2016 they fired Faymann and now they have Kern.
Kern is just a show politician. He doesn't do anything. He just talks with nice but meaningless Buzzwords and he promises shit which is impossible (he said that every student will get an iPad). He spends most of his time with taking pictures for Facebook.
He is a fucking lefty and stupid people like him.

So basically if they continue with their shit a little bit longer, people could realize that Kern is just a liar.

If we want a based government, we still need the ÖVP for a ÖVP/FPÖ coalition. So if the ÖVP dies, it could be bad for us.

It is impossible to predict.
This could be bad, and it could be good.

Basti will be promoted, sooner or later

The most important thing is to get lefties out of the government.
The Greens are already dead... just the SPÖ is left. We are fighting against some idiot who can't do anything besides taking pictures for instagram and facebook.
This is sooo fucking demotivating, because it is nearly impossible to reach those braindead idiots. The Kern-voters are people who just don't care about politics at all.

Pic related are the current polls.

What's the strategy of the ÖVP? It's not very well-prepared.

Dunaj is even worse, we should have kept those lands.

>or Slovenian tourists / shoppers (I was in Seiersberg)

You are part of the problem!

Are you in politics, Fritz?

>Coalition breaking after throwing Millions into the ring for Bello.
>Small the uneducated cuck says no at becoming party boss
>Greens will not enter Parliament next elections
Everything is going according to plan

>part of the problem
kek, not brown enough.

you forgot to mention that they are currently eating themselves from within. Now get the fuck out jew Silberstein

tfw you realise it's all just a show and after next elections it's gonna be Spö/Övp for the 6th gorillian time AGAIN.

here is a pic of OP
and some Info
archive.is/rYibA

They don't have any. Mitterlehner had to resign because of differences within the party. It was not planned like that.

They would have the best possible outcome if Kurz is taking the lead… then they could make some ultimatum to the SPÖ like:
> we don't take one single more refugee... and if you don't accept that, we quit and we will have early elections
The SPÖ would have to decline it and the ÖVP would have some nice start into the election campaign, because they can efficiently blame the SPÖ for refugees.

Just in the background
>tfw too autistic for being a politician and dealing with normies

But how likely is it that Kurz takes the lead? I'm not sure if that will happen

> Slovenian tourist visits Graz and complains about just seeing other Slovenian tourists and muslims

Come on Tal, post a timestamped pic, we know it is you

I honestly am surprised it took Mitterlehner this long, I mean nobody was listing to him or respecting his leadership, I would have called it quits much earlier, let that retard Sobotka or Lowpatka show what they can instead of standing in the second row and opening their idiot mouths whenever possible, Kurz is right to not take over with such jackasses fucking around like that, in any case I already know which party I will vote for and it sure as hell won't be the "#nonationsnoborders" government parties, fuck them both for eternity.

But user he said he'll make 100.000 jobs

I'm far too uninterested in our politics since nothing ever changes anyways. Why did the Greens get stomped so hard?
Also are the NEOs based?

>Greens got stomped bc.
slippery slop and hate speech
>Neos
opportunists

and btw, pay for your suveys and focus groups god dammit

You're an idiot if you went to the districts to the west of the river, because that's where all the mudshits live. Go to the eastern parts of the town and you'll see way more white people and more beautiful architecture.

They don't really have any other choice.
Do you know any other politician who could lead the ÖVP without it leading to an implosion of the party?

The ÖVP is just fucked at this point and the NEOS is already waiting for all the people who want to leave it.

And i don't know if the death of the ÖVP would be a good thing.

I should too.
Have a form for AfD membership somewhere but didn't fill it out yet because I'm about to move.

>Doesn't mention the death of the Sterbende Partei Österreich
>Tries to inject the death of the VP meme
TAL FUCK OFF!
archive.is/PkhPJ

>Why did the Greens get stomped so hard?
Because they had some fight against themselves. Their youth organisations split and the egomanic Glawischnig could not deal with it... so they started to fight against each other.
> Also are the NEOs based?
Definitely NOT.
They are globalists and they hate the FPÖ and everything which could be a little bit nationalistic.

>I honestly am surprised it took Mitterlehner this long
I am surprised too, he should have done it 6 months ago. The last 6 months were horrible for the ÖVP, they got backstabbed from the SPÖ over and over again and they just didn't react accordingly.

> Also are the NEOs based?
Go to their website and see for yourself, Fritz. Let alone from their domain name - partei.neos.eu - you can tell that they're absolute EU cocksuckers and they even mentioned that they want the EU countries to merge into one state. Also, they're gendering words not with "Innen", but "_innen", which should also include non-binary people.

in 5 years this will be mainstream here

sure nigger, just stay at home next time

>nigger
What are you going on Amir?

Both MS Parties are done. If Kern and his jew Puppets keep alienating workers AND their own youth they may fall below 15%, even with TAL SILBERSTEIN on board.

The VP will make between 15 - 25% because of the farmer lobby

NEOS may hit on the 10% mark but rather 5%

Greens somewhere around 4% or less

Stronach 4 - 6%, depending on campaigning

FP hopefully absolute majority or coalition with crippled SP

>Stronach 4 - 6%, depending on campaigning

t. brainlet

they may hit that sweet spot of not being FP Nazis, Green Globalists or mainstream. As crazy as it sounds, Franks boys could be the wild card. Or what do you think Vasilakuh

>A party that is so embarassing that not even the guy that founded it and give it its name wants anything to do with it.

Sweet spot.

Like i said: t. brainlet

redpill me on why Austria shouldn't be a part of Germany

redpill me on why Israel shouldn't be palestine

you first redpill me on why Austria shouldn't be a part of Germany
im geniuenly curios

Here is a poll from diepresse.com.
Their users represent the ÖVP members best.

So if Kurz does not take over, Sobotka will do it.... that would be a funny shitshow.
Damn, i would love to watch this. Sobotka BTFOing the SPÖ.

But the best for our country would be Kurz and early elections of course.

Keep relying on your surveys and focus groups. They are telling you the truth. And don't think about starting that shit on here. May become such a backlash people in the business die. I have no problem posting personal data of Austrian pollsters and call for lynch mobs when it goes to far

sobotka would be the worst case

Because it would not be in your best interrest.
From my perspective, it would be nice, but not with the current government and the push for multi kulti in its current form.
Call it a long term dream.

>Kurz.
Please. I have a folder full of Small memes able to destroy his political career way worse than 100 Lewinskys ever could. He belongs into the opposition and become FP junior partner ones the SP dies.

Because.... why should it? Because we speak German too? Fuck this.

Austria has a common culture with Bavaria. But Bavaria doesn't fit to the rest of Germany.
So the obvious question would be:
Why doesn't Bavaria abandon the Prussians and join Austria?

okay so Israel being palestine is actoully a move some people want here like pur preasident de facto creating a palestinian-Israeli commenwealth
i think it would be a bad idea cuz it will make even more ethnic tensions

every year i go skieng in Tirol but before that i make a stop at Munich and the cultere in Bavaria is really similar to the one in Austria

It would be awesome to watch.
Sobotka would crash this government with no survivors.

>spö und fpö gleichauf
Und bei den Wahlen wird die SPÖ wieder 5-8% mehr Stimmen erhalten.

So he is an austrian Justin Trudeau?

> 5 - 8% more votes
I wonder why...

we are the laid-back and fun Germans, unlike the grayish Prussian robot-people form the north

And the Jews have done it.

They have subdivided the once proud Germans into north and south. Divide and conquer.

Gott ist nicht mitt uns.

Yes! Exactly!

Damn, i never thought about comparing them. But they are basically the same.
> pic related is Kern delivering Pizza for propaganda purpose.

FUCK Austria they shamed us all voting for Van Der Bellen a Jewish Green

>It was not planned like that.

He also lost his daughter half a year ago. I guess it was too much for him.

Anschluss when

please excuse my intrusion to your lovely thread
i was just wondering how long youse been doing generals?
good to see, imo: Sup Forums needs more regional general threads - its the surest way to cut the crap and focus on real politics

>how long youse been doing generals?
Just when there is a Austria-related happening.
We have no General.

One guy tried to establish a permanent General during the election campaign of Hofer vs. Van der Bellen, but it didn't work very well.

Kern has a jew nose, did anyone else notice?

Good riddance, Mitterlehner was a textbook cuckservative and lapdog of the SPÖ.

american of swiss austrian descent here.

Do I need to come home? I am related to the Habsburgs. Or should I say that they are related to me?

fuck yes. add the rheinland and netherlands and we could be the new superpower. kick all the nignogs and mudslimes out and I'll come home.

True. Even Eva said she was sad he left.

If that dry cunt likes you you know something went very wrong along the way.

The thought entered my mind to check up on you guys if you still have some decent people in your ranks that could be elevated to monarch or if you have turned total degenerate like the rest of the world. :D

>I am related to the Habsburgs.
You stay the fuck out

my mother is Portuguese English/English/Irish
my father is new york "dutch" (most original dutch americans came from burgundy/switzerland/austria)

btw Habsburg is a name that was created because of demand for an Emperor from our family. I'm not a Habsburg, I'm from the original family name.

Do they have jewish blood?

just look at the derstandard.at forum. posts like "i would never vote övp, but i liked mitterlehner" are fucking everywhere. anyone who claims that a party leader who appeals to the opponent has to step down gets rotstricherl'd to death

Just popping by to say that I absolutely love your country, to amazing levels. If I was not Anglo I would hope I was Austrian.
What can I do to help? I love Austrian culture so much.

you must be slavic. after the mudslimes and nignogs, you gotta move back to slovenia.

>What can I do to help?
kill sand niggers

I just came in this thread to say the Holocaust didn't happen so all the Austrians can get arrested for associating with Holocaust deniers

>What can I do to help?

BREXIT NOW!

Help us to leave the EU.

without my family there would never have been a Charlemagne or any other legit Kings in Europe. Our last name is derived from having been Odin's priests of the old Germanic pagan religion before Christianity started assimilating God.

Literally who cares about the holocaust anymore except self loathing leftists?

>derstandard.at forum
I was wondering, do you think they have bots up- and downvoting shit, it seems so with certain topics to me, I especially like the comments on Trump articles, their hatred is getting insanely irrational, also who else here trolls the shit out of the standard forum?

Come skiing and drinking

>archive.is/ORE2v
>muh karantanija

lel, maybe you just should have kept those lands. what went wrong tho?

Doing my master in Austria,Tirol at the moment. Honestly, all the non-austrians here seem normal, there was zero problems with them and I have made friends with people all around the world. I didn't think I would say this, but every Turk I met here was based. Same with Philipinos and Balkan people. Blacker people tend to keep to themselves so I had almost no interactions with them and can't comment on too much. I played basketball with a few and they seemed nice. In general, I don't see anything bad in the town where I study.

Of course importing rapefuges could change that and I am against it.

>first day in Austria
>colleagues great me with "Heil"

>(((der Standart)))
I would honestly expect it from this leftist piece of shitpaper

I feel dumber everytime I read the comments on derstandard.at. The same goes for comments on orf.at.

> I especially like the comments on Trump articles, their hatred is getting insanely irrational
They use Trump as a punching bag they project all their problems on while being ignorant of reality.

True lad. I like to casually deny the Holocaust when it's brought up and then dismiss it as unimportant and watch the libshits break into hysterics.

>If we want a based government, we still need the ÖVP for a ÖVP/FPÖ coalition. So if the ÖVP dies, it could be bad for us.

yeah member the schwarz blau period in the 00s?
the economy members, all the cheaply privatized state-companies member, we still haven´t dealt with all the scandals from that period.
or maybe a fpö-solo-government? heck, ask the people in kärnten how that worked out

>colleagues great me with "Heil"
that's still a normal greeting in some parts of the country, the based parts

how cucked is technische universtat wien, and what is the whitest city in austria?

> also who else here trolls the shit out of the standard forum?
I stopped this a year ago. Because the users started to get insane and the censorship got more intense every day.

I decided that the best way to fight those lefties is to leave them alone. Because without opposing opinions, they get even more extreme.
At some point i even started to post False Flag hardcore lefty and Commie shit (every sane person would get disgusted by it or would think that it's sarcasm) — but after some time the users adopted this behaviour and they thought that my postings are actually legit!

Just leave this shithole alone. Even Facebook and Youtube has better discussions than them.
They are efficiently destroying themselves with their lefty behaviour.

You don't even need to mention that it didn't happen. Just say that it's not relevant anymore and we should get over it and you get similar reactions. I mean, why don't liberals also talk about other genocides in our history if they get so worked up over the holocaust?

I want to, but how do you suggest?
is that a good thing?

I honestly do not care about it and would rather have no argument about it, since the truth is so true that it has been scientifically established by criminalising other opinions.
But what is not illegal is to be indifferent towards this. I personally do not care and I would never prostrate before the jews and I doubt most Austrians would.
I didn't do it myself so there is no guilt.
But the Germans are a naive and dumb bunch, they have been manipulated into hating themselves.

>Wanting ÖVP/FPÖ

>Wanting them to steal even more tax bucks

>Giving your future in a society that if it doesn't specialize in renewable energy and programming will become a shittier slovakia with more moutains

NIGGA PLEASE

> Look at those things other people of the party did wrong 17 years ago!
> that's proof that they won't be any better today and that we should never ever vote them again
Please apply the same logic to the parties which are responsible for the Refugee invasion. Because the Refugees will cost us way more over time.
I wonder if someone in 17 years will say:
> do you remember the RefugeesWelcome politics of the SPÖ? We shouldn't vote them!
Hell, people already forgot about 2015 and the SPÖ is doing good in polls now!

Where you from bro?

Tourism is one of our biggest sources of income and since there hasn't been a real terror attack on us we are seen as a relatively safe country to vacation in in europe

Graz doesn't have that many brown people you fucking liar. Unless you just went to Jakominiplatz to the fucking Mcdonalds all you see is fugly Styran faces

Source: Born and raised in this depressing town