Why is there so much hate for Boogie on this board? Because he looks different to you...

Why is there so much hate for Boogie on this board? Because he looks different to you, because he doesn't worship your orange master you hate him?

Boogie can't afford healthcare. That's not his fault. Everyone deserves healthcare regardless of ability to pay. You say he is rich and yes that is true but his income still isn't enough to pay for the healthcare he needs. Other people who have been more fortunate than him need to pitch in to help him deal with his conditions. Even if you earn less than him, you are likely not afflicted with his circumstances and thus can afford to pitch in for the care he needs. This is all Boogie has been saying. Yet he gets repeatedly attacked by Sup Forums for telling the truth.

Denying him healthcare would be tantamount to a death sentence. So fuck you Sup Forums grow a heart. Look at this pic, tell me you don't see a wonderful man who needs help. Denying him healthcare would kill him and he'd leave a grieving wife behind.

his wife fat now

Because we fucking hate fat people

ASS SMELLIN

Literally who?

Nobody half as fat as him deserves to live.

He's a fat faggot sage

Subsidize euthanasia, harvest all useable organs.

Saged and reported. There are currently about 4 threads about this fat POS. this is not news or politics. This is a raid by his fans who cant take a difference in opinion.

>Boogie can't afford healthcare
Doesn't he make enough cash from ad revenue?

He makes 850k a year roughly.
Sage this shit.

There are no usable organs

>He can't afford healthcare
>literally makes jewbucks on YouTube and patreon

PAY

There are 3 boogie threads up right now.

Seriously the mods need to fucking curb these fucking threads.
Stop giving this fat piece of shit relevancy, he's a slob on youtube who has zero effect on reality.
Stop being shitposting fucktards.

>all that fat and skin to make soap and lampshades
>no usable organs

Pay for his healthcare? Yes. It's the decent thing to do.

Sup Forums is eternally mad that boogie just wants what he's entitled to and that's healthcare. His weight shouldn't come in to it at all.

So lol

Fuck fat people

A lot of us are fat, though

>When he makes hundreds of thousands a year

he cucked me.

Shouldn't matter. Healthy people should pitch in for his healthcare and that's all he's asking for.

I'm fat and I still hate fat people, especially when they act entitled like Boogie does. I'm actively working on not being fat, so I can stop being a piece of shit.

speak for yourself. Fucking hate u fat fags just because we're anonymous doesn't mean most of us are fat.

>stop eating>start exercising>stop being a fucking land whale>less healthcare needed> STFU about how you fucked your own life and muh healthcare.

How big are you?

I thought killing king nigger care killed him is he alive is he even human can he do human type activities does he serve a purpose on earth

Because his condition is self-inflicted and curable.
But instead of making an effort to lose weight, he passes the bill to everybody else via socialized health care.

>Source: Your fat ass

Fuck off, lardo. Most of us are actually fit and aesthetic, judging by the number of conservative /fit/izens who also claim to browse Sup Forums

he's eating more than his fair share of the worlds food

I hate him because he's fat. Literally no other reason. I used to be as fat as him, and I went to the gym and now I'm 270 at 6'1" - by no means thin, but losing nearly a hundred fucking pounds in a scant year was easy as pie.

He's so fucking smug about being a fatass that it makes me want to just strangle him. Fuck. It makes me so angry.

tfw when alex jones also makes jewbucks as well, and then said hes never been funded by globalist. lol

HEALTHCARE PAYIN

Good job user, keep it up: aim for that below 200 mark (if you're not ofc) , you can do it

And yet you begrudge him for that? Maybe that's part of his plan.

This. Just because someone has some horrible condition, doesn't mean that it's the rest of the country's duty to pay for it. Sure, it's horrible that he has that condition, and the healthcare system in American definitely needs to be fixed so that prices aren't so extremely inflated, but the American taxpayer paying for his issues isn't the way to fix that issue. In fact, the federal government paying for it would only exacerbate the problem.

Boogie was once over 600lbs and he's like 540lbs now so you were never as big as him.