Why are there gay people that act like this?

I know gay people, and I follow a code that if your behavior does not invasively intrude on my life then I can accept your friendship. None of the gay people I know act like pic related. At worst they're that flamboyant dude with the lisp but that's about it.

However there are gay people who are pic related. Why do they do this to themselves? How do they look into a mirror and say, "Yes. This is okay and should be socially acceptable and I don't look like a degenerate wearing this outside." I just don't get this line of thinking.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/EBt2D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have you ever heard of borderline personality disorder?

Dats NYC yo.

>>>>>homo parasites

People still denying that homosexuality is a mental illness.

Don't question the faggot agenda, bad goy.

Literally begging to be beaten up. They're crying for help.

They're not all bad, most are. Lots of gays don't act like this, almost all of them come here because they know you're gay too ... yadda yadda ...

I don't think it matters if a person is masculine or feminine as long as they aren't intellectually dishonest, narcissistic, or manipulative.

A symptom of the brain disease that is homosexuality is to incessantly seek attention.

Lack of role models growing up. Gays who act like this were raised by the media. I'm gay but I also had parents who taught me values so I tend to act like a normal human being.

LGQMBT movement is trying to normalize pedos. 90% percent gay community are
promiscuous af that leads to spread STD. Gay propaganda should be banned,

Propaganda. Also, gays and lesbos are much more likely to abuse drugs, have more sexual partners before 18, have more sexual partners before marriage, less likely to disclose the presence of their STDs before "sex", more likely to kill themselves and more likely to act like total fucking faggots compares to heterosexual humans. When youre a gay faggot who has probably done plenty of drugs and took it in the ass 7+ times before you turned 18...you might be more inclined to dress like a biker twink in public.

They want attention, like "hey everybody I'm gay everyone needs to see me", these folks think they are special. But I call this mental problems

Don't let anyone ever forget that the original "charter" for the "gay rights movement" in the 60's and 70's expressly stated they wanted to defend the rights of pederasts.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord,

discord.gg/EBt2D

bump

Have you ever considered just choosing to not be a fag? Serious question.

If I ever had fag thoughts I'd take a car battery to my own nuts until they went away. Do you buy into the "born that way" argument and, even if some people have a natural proclivity that direction, do you not believe it is every person in that condition's moral responsibility to seek help for it, not indulge it like a godless sodomite?

Because they're fags.

If you're an adult and the other person is an adult, let them do as they will to each other in the privacy of their own homes. It's when they do that weird shit in their parades is when I say that's dumb.

I like how you haven't discovered internal conscience yet so you try to make this a game about public approval as if gay men have a problem making friends with straight women who then protect them socially.

>If I ever had fag thoughts I'd take a car battery to my own nuts until they went away.
That's weird. I couldn't imagine a situation where I would consider self harm to be acceptable. Born this way is a silly idea because there is no such thing as an infant/prepubescent with a sexuality. No.

Literally what

Because they're mentally damaged individuals seeking attention.