Yes
That's going to be me when I'm a grandpa

SURVEY NIGGER THREAD

how many faggots click my link edition

Gift Card Codes or GTFO

Idk found it on Facebook a while back can't find it anymore

What?
>Literally Who Flag

doesn't the girl just pretend to be a leftie?

It was something like "coming out as liberal to my conservative grandpa" or something
It was actually pretty agitating because he got visibly disappointed and she's obviously trying to play off her own grandfather as some "insane hermit" for youtube bucks

A total cunt

Yoyu can judge a society by how it treats their elderly and what older people are able to teach young generation.

Idk man
I hope
She should listen to her granpapi

This
Our society might be completely doomed

Don't get me wrong, not a big fan of the boomers, but the boomers parents were pretty based.
And since the Boomers decided to Rebel, they will teach their kids the same which explains the current youth.
Then again Gen Z isn't really having any of it.
80's and 90's babies went too far with it.

>tfw your granddaughter spews bullshit PC terminology like "african american" all over the place
I still remember when I first visited the US about 10 years ago and got myself a taste of the retarded level PC can go
>was in the East Coast to improve my English with one of my school programs
>while chatting to see if we can talk about politics this fat chick tutor asks what would be different about Obama compared to all the previous presidents if he gets elected
>I say "Well, he's black"
>She stares horrified at me
>"Yes, huh, African American"
>"Yeah, that's what I said, he's black"
>"African American"
>"Yeah, it's the same thing"
>"N-no., you see... ehrm...let's take a break everybody"
>she avoids speaking to me for the rest of the program
>me LOLwutjusthappened.jpg
I was even a dudeweedlmao guy at the time, in my country it's only an issue to call someone a nigger, black is still A-OK, so I really didn't get it

Love this video. What a based grandpa

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=EiuPbBqre6U&t=278s

Love this video till this day

Negro = Nigger got it cunt?
Based grandpa telling the truth instead the kid is brainwashed and full of political correctness crap.

A hard awakening this generation is about to get

Yeah mate, it's pretty ducking ridiculous.
You now understand why trump won

Yes hahahahaha

Old racist grandpas aka funny but sad geriatric retards you hide from friends are Sup Forums's role models. Cute.

It's okay, she's a women, women are followers to whatever is popular among other females, or they will follow a strong mans idea.

Reminds me of my grandpa.

Based.

>Australia
Shut the fuck up, If he was my grandpapi I'd show him off in a positive manner, and agree with him.

Even if I was a liberal, I'd still agree just to give him some warmth in the heart and pride in his blood during his final moments on Earth.

Good stuff, wish mine was still alive

>Yeah mate, it's pretty ducking ridiculous.
>You now understand why trump won
Definitely

LMAO and he didn't need Sup Forums or the fucking internet to become redpilled at all either, the redpill runs in his fucking DNA.

Yeah mate
He didn't have the Internet
He had ink and paper in his prime and is still more redpilled than 90% of Gen Z
Pretty funny

Every time I watch this I get surprised at how legitimately redpilled the guy is... He must have researched stuff personally.

Only the worst of the worst make a point to correct someone on that. Virtually every normal person says black. Besides, African American typically means they're of undetermined (slave) origin, which Obama is not, he's Kenyan American.

>
Yea it's so god damn one sided here. Blacks can call blacks nigga, uncle tom, nig, and a plethora of other derogatory words and call whites crackers and whitey, but god forbid a white call a black "blackey". They have an issue of even getting called a nigga by a white. Not to mention the whole "African American" bullshit. I don't refer to my color as "Irish American" and take offence otherwise, I'M WHITE. FFS. YOU'RE BLACK. END OF STORY.

What a smirking bitch
>hai guiz look how stoopid my grandfather is! uhg can yuo even? I can't!
Jesus christ. Even if you think his views are wrong and outdated, you don't need to trash him on the internet just to virtue signal.
Wish I could see her cry on election night.

Grandpa is 10/10.
Dont like this whore.

>Obama
>*** American

Pick one

wait what
wow wow wow hold on for a sec

Am i just...did i just not notice?
Since when is it not okay to say black anymore? Wtf

I sent this to my own grandpa. He reminds me so much of him. My grandpa red pilled me like this...he fought in Germany in WWII and told me these "death camps" were nowhere in sight

youtube.com/watch?v=3d_N9E1K8cg

He is exactly like my own grandpa. Really grumpy and occasionally agressive but funny and based.

To bad my liberal mother did not want me to see him too much :( I see him more now luckily

I cant imagine the anger built inside the old champ. God damn id slap the dumb girl right on the spot if i were him.

>my grandpa was the same kind of old conservative
>he didn't live to see Trump elected

> in my country it's only an issue to call someone a nigger,
In Poland if you say black it's not okay.Only nigger is aprovved here

Every time she looks at the camera and pretends she's in a scene from the office I want to slap the shit out of her. She probably wants her grandfather dead. Grade a cunt

Didn't this chick got a boobjob and was hailed as a hero by her followers?

youtube.com/watch?v=WUzRyPuuSVQ

Me in 40 years.

Jaclyn is so fucking hot. She reminds me of Jada Stevens.

the old people were right all along why didn't we listen?

>"...yeah i knew he was african american"
"...a nigger..:"

fucking golden this dude
i hope im just half the guy when i grow old

Yeah afterwards when I finally elaborated what happened I figured it out, it was most probably because I was in the North East, we were doing this program in an US college, and so on, but still, I was baffled by the imbecility of that PC chick
This
After this episode I also pondered when it had happened, then I remembered that while watching 'murican movies the lingo changed in the translations, too (since otherwise it would be too far from the lips of the murican actors)
When I was little they used to say black, then they begun saying coloured/of colour , then they begun using African-American
Did you ever notice that, user?

Topkek, based Poland

dont be or your kids will end up like that slut in the video. Never go too far in either direction or youre kids will do the opposite

lol

Honestly, her room-temperature IQ is a big turndown.

Hahaha.
This dude is dumb as fuck.

Yeah cuz a plagiarist, SJW, anorexic, 70lb, whiny, liberal "atheist so kewl guise right lol!" bitch with a forehead you can land a plane on is so fucking hot right?

kys

Her face is nice, but she needs some meat.

kek, based pooland.

he is pretty dead on though. how is that dumb

Best grandpa ever!!!!!! That liberal whore need a good old throbbing cock of freedom put in her to learn the truth.

gówno prawda

Every Sup Forums thread is like this. We are very wise.

CUTE!

Something tells me a rich guy who flys between NY and LA with the occasional stop in LV to inject dead baby juice doesnt want any huge changes.

Something tells me a rich guy who

fuck man, same. it hurts

WTF I love this guy.

I will adopt him as my grandpa and take him fishing, this guy is a true American hero.

That old guy is awesome

The old people who knew to avoid niggers and queers and that women are for breeding got ahead in life.

Jews had nothing to do with Kennedy, that's retarded.

>It's just a slur from the South

Can't say I approve, but I lost it there.

"where does it say that?"

"All over the place!"

Bitch has never read the bible.

And the holocaust happened. But I agree, the jews are raking shekels from it.

The dude speaks truth

>"I knew he was african american"
>"... a nigger !"

Lee harvey oswald was the original antifa
Communist jews trained oswald to kill kennedy.
Jack (((rubenstein))) killed oswald so people would know about the jews pushing communism.

Dylan petrohilos is a modern day LEe harvey oswald that the secret service refuses to lock up.

What a cunt. Most likely she's a dyke or a worthless "bi" that fucks everything that moves. She definitely burns coal for the lulz too.
He doesn't deserve a such a worthless grandchild.

He's wrong about the holocaust, though. There's too many videos (that I watched in the 1970s, 80s) that prove it.

Search YT for "Jaclynglenn". It's somewhere on her channel.

>The last president to fight the fed gets assassinated.
>Nothing to do with jews.
Thanks for enlightening us.

Exactly. We need to all calmly acknowledge the holocaust, but then immediately remind people that rehashing an old, old war might not be the best way "forward".

Use their language against them.

Halfway through the video and I already want to strangle her to death. White women are such filth.

Blacks tire necklace and kill each other in africa

Because tv told us we could be millionares if you fuck over proper society.

Oswald was not one of the four shooters.

exploits her grandfather for virtue signaling points.

This is literally the most shameful thing I've seen in a while. What a self serving harpy.

They have to keep changing the name because the previous one gained such a negative connotation. It is linguistic kick the can down the road.
Mongoloid > retarded > special
Negro > Afro > black > African american
All means the same thing
After awhile you brain associates the replacement word instantly with the word being hidden and the cycle continues.

Oswald was the only shooter.
You have no idea what the IWW is
The wobblies like oswald were communist antifa existed even back in 1910.

Fun fact: JFK was assassinated exactly at 33 degrees, if you check the square at Dealey Plaza. It's masonic.

Hi mossad

A shiller is you. :)

Think of DYLAN PETROHILOS as oswald and luke kuhn as the homeless tag along.
The IWW existed back then and it exist now.

I can confirm this. I once went to a club in a shitty nobody city in poland and they literally had a sign up that read
>nigger music night coming soon!

JFK was shot by Lucian Sarte, E. Howard Hunt, Steven Files, and George H.W. Bush.

It's been known for decades, but I'm only now starting to see books name the elderly former president.

my grandmother had a dog named nigger lips, I still bring this up at family gatherings.

Do you know anything about jewish financed communism in the 50's and 60's?
Even in the u.k. you have nutjobs becoming communist through hope not hate.
Your average hope not hate member is a potential lee harvey oswald ready to do the dirty work for communist jews.

Gawd, I hope she gets preggo by a big dick nigger and then brings him and her swollen belly back home to meet her grandpa and record his reaction to seeing his gene line destroyed.

There was literally no powerful jews in the USSR in the top tier of leadership at the time. Stalin killed them all off m8.

>my community college classes and twitter posts from my loser friends make me more qualified than someone with a lifetime of experience interacting with the outside world

It changes every decade I swear.
Black in the 90s
African American in the 2000s
People of color in the 2010s

You are retarded.
A man like dylan petrohilos is a potential lee harvey oswald