Reminder that there is no difference between an arab and a southern european

Reminder that there is no difference between an arab and a southern european.

In sweden there is a saying wich roughly translates to : There is no reason to put make-up on a pig.

in other words, if you are not of nordic descent, you are NOT and will never be european.

>inb4 Mario Balotelli and moor internet defence force

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_74oswSZlVY
youtube.com/watch?v=moN67R7Vew0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I couldn't agree more. It's time for nordcucks to die off. Meds should be ashamed of being associated with such sub humans under the senseless word "white".

>they're only as bad as Southern Europeans

Keep telling yourself that sven

Anti-Nordic shill thread

cumskin barbarians are a joke

Holy shit i want reddit/shareblue/JIDF to leave.

Why is Varg saying shit like this, what's his endgame?

shameless bump, oliveniggers need to learn

Hi Erasmus Montanus. How are you doing?

Ah yes really gets me mind a bogging thx tolerant Sweden you sure showed me. Ill take all my advice from a NEET Pagan larper only famous for killing some fag. Please wait while I prep my wife's bull and retreat to my shed to shitpost more.

uhm try again sweetie :)

You're on the wrong side of the mountain Tariq!

Say what he really thinks, there is no other purpose.

Still, retarded meds get assblasted and retarded nordics missunderstand it and get a false sense of superiority.

Varg is extremely intelligent obviously, but nobody understands what he is really saying. Most nordics don't understand it either.

But such is nature. We can tell some people are intelligent precisely because most people are total idiots.

Wrong, they are white.

You fell for the memes of a 40 year old murderer pagan LARPer on welfare in france who lives with no running water and has to shit outside.

Because he is a failure at life and as are his people both in the past and present.

>I have seen those southern europeans who are obviously arabs
>Therefore all southern europeans are arabs

>I am more suited for an ice age
>Therefore I am superior.

And so on and so forth.

Here, I have a couple of videos for you need to watch again. I don't know if you should bother tho, you are probably too stupid to understand even if you watched them a thousand times.

youtube.com/watch?v=_74oswSZlVY
youtube.com/watch?v=moN67R7Vew0

When SHTF, even if you had a huge advantage you would probably die for a lack of IQ. Better start doing something now, I heard you can gain around ten points if you use your brain at least a bit every day.

Varg believes that Europeans are descended from Neanderthals and that people with Aspergers (like his wife) are the most pure since the Neanderthals were autistic. The guy has purity spiraled so bad that he has renounced indoor plumbing.

Iberians are literally all alone there (because they are Arabs)

And he is not entirely wrong. However, his reasoning is not flawless. Particularly, I don't like his vision of culture and ethnicities as if they didn't have any meaning at all.

And I think the works of David Reich regarding genetics are not total bullshit. He has a point. And it is not incompatible with the basis of what Varg is saying.

His views on jews are also quite exaggerated. He must know that himself, since he got along for some time with Tara McCarthy.

That's why italians are clearly closer to germans.

>Can't even into basic geometry.

And anyways, estimated distances from SNP data can't be a conclusive factor to tell if two populations are related. If things were that easy....

Really guys, stop the retardation. I don't know if you are young or what, but the only one making sense is Varg. Both people with blue eyes and people without them are being total idiots.

Well, to hell with the EU then.