Democrats still claim russian hacks. Seriously are most americans retarded useless cunts who dont read facts...

Democrats still claim russian hacks. Seriously are most americans retarded useless cunts who dont read facts. Ive never seen more fucked in the head people then ive seen from the democrats side.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mmHsKdpPTPk
foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/15/wyoming-county-sees-100-percent-voter-turnout.html
detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/jan/27/heres-what-donald-trump-did-first-week-president-u/
nytimes.com/2017/03/20/us/politics/intelligence-committee-russia-donald-trump.amp.html
nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If democrats say it it's probably true. After all, their voter base is comprised entirely of ultra high IQ city people whereas only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump.

I asked a guy about that yesterday. He said it's a fact that people who voted for Hillary were more educated than those who voted for Trump. I asked him how and he said "because of degrees". I ask which ones and he said "any degrees" lol. I told him it's more practical to go to a trade school instead of a college for a degree, to learn a profession. He said "well thus they are less educated". Wilful ignorance is aids.

Liberal here, there's plenty of evidence for a variety of electioneering from the russians, here and abroad. It's not just hacking, they're throwing every trick in the book. Even if you don't care about it, I don't see why you'd think it wasn't happening.

>It's not just hacking, they're throwing every trick in the book
What tricks are those? Russia Today?

Facts don't matter but political momentum does.

Russian hacking what? Hacking the votes. They dont specify anything its just russian hacks and its seriously making me rage inside everytime i hear it lol. Its like ARE YOU FUCKED IN THE HEAD?

Remember when for a month straight the liberal and leftist media would not let go of the fact that Trump suggested voter rigging? Yeah good times how they said to death that he was crazy and the whole 9 yards. Good times

The big things are the social media flase flagging and direct manipulation of vote counts. The latter isn't particularly successful but the attempts are clear. There are strong biased errors related to some voting machines, but it's harder to say who's to blame in those cases.

Source?

The implication that it would be rigged *in our favor* is ridiculous.

>Ive never seen more fucked in the head people then ive seen from the democrats side.

they have no choice
some outside force needs to have caused them to lose the election or else they'll have to admit that they wasted all their donor's money
the Russian drama also helps keep them from addressing their annihilation at the state and local level
any reflection right now would be very bad for the current Democrat leadership

Also your ""evidence"" is nothing more than "unidentifiable source" with which somehow never become public anywhere in the world, and somehow mysteriously never bears any tangible anything to further report on. Your media bubble is a joke, libtard. Just like all the left in general.

I really liked the part where they made it painfully clear, and it's still true, that you CAN'T hack the election. Not just that it had not/has not be done, but that it is impossible to actually do.

Man.

Yeah it's a complete 180 from before, during the election. The left is full of shit and nothing more. Hypocritical ignorance

>americans
>thinking on their own

this...

Muh Russia has been narrative since last July. All it is is smoke and mirrors to distract the public from the corruption in the DNC

>non Americans thinking they understand America
Let me guess, you've "watched enough tv and YouTube videos to know what really going on!!". Or do you think youre educated because of all the memes? The vicarious jealously of you wannabe Americans truly is endless it seems

Plumber here. I voted for Her.

youtube.com/watch?v=mmHsKdpPTPk
>we are the 85 hackers of Russian Federation

Yeah Democrats are fucking enraged that we elected a shitposting millionaire as president, they use even more mental gymnastics than r/the_donald

Well i pretty much have. And its the left are completely unhinged and the right arent. Am i not wrong to say most young americans up in arms about trump are uneducated idiots. Ill tell you what overall majority of australians LOVE trump

Reminder that clintons emails got hacked literally through an email that told someone to change their password and their IT guy said it was legit.

Nuland. Ukraine. Color revolutions. Ring a bell? There is a lot more evidence of media collusion with the Hillary campaign then there is of "muh Russian influence." But seeing as you self identify as a liberal, I'm guessing you didn't do any fucking due diligence and actually read the DNC/Podesta links. While we're on the issue of the DNC leaks, why did they refuse to let the FBI have a look at their servers?? Seriously wish you people would wake up from your histrionic state and use some fucking logic for a change.

Is this roleplay or is this really what democrats and libtards think? If so im starting to think a civil war might be good.

I consider Australia to be this country's bro. Same with England, just an uglier and less sober/charming bro. I don't doubt you personally

Here, a liberal bastion reporting on impossible vote totals
foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/15/wyoming-county-sees-100-percent-voter-turnout.html

Haha i lol'd you're pretty much right. If shit hits the fan the two countries australia looks to is the u.s and the u.k

O...kay? Is that the wrong link or are you posting something irrelevant on purpose?

All the indoctrinated students that passed the milgram experiment and are drowning in debt voted for her.

>There is a lot more evidence of media collusion with the Hillary campaign then there is of "muh Russian influence."
I don't recall many lefties getting fired recently over russian ties.

>After all, their voter base is comprised entirely of ultra high IQ city people
which produce 70% of US pollution, consumption.

It was evidence of election machines giving false results. If you read the article it actually says the results are over 100%. Being Fox, they don't bother coming to the obvious conclusions.

I don't believe that you're a plumber.

He is giving you actual arguments are you are going to shift goal posts to 3 people in the White House that were fired.

One who disregarded a lawful act
The other who lied to his superior
The other who no one trusted

If you are so scared of Russians we can talk about Uranium One or How Obama was caught on a hot mic telling Russian ambassadors to wait until he was elected so he could work with them

At least fox still reports on it. The consistent bullshit in dozens of states during the Democratic nomination, combined with the colluding between Hillary and the DNC chair is why Bernie didn't get the nomination. I didn't hear SHIT about any of that in the media for more than a day though. I had to rely on Google and threads popping up here to gather objective facts about it. Fox is kind of a joke though so to take fox articles seriously, you have to be a little special

The FBI said there was none. The CIA did say there were, but are you honestly going to use the CIA as a source?

>It was WikiLeaks
WikiLeaks has been known to release any information they get. They have released stories about Russia

>Russian hackers Gave information to WikiLeaks
Podesta fell for a phishing scam and a DNC member was shot in the street

>Russian trolls
Correct the record
Share blue

>RT, Sputnik, Ruptly
EVERY MEDIA COMPANY IN THE US, EU, AND MIDDLE EAST

>Putin endorsed Trump
Saudi Arabia, China, and Russia have given Hillary money

You have very little evidence

Even if the Russians did it, she was the one who did all that shady shit.

She's the one who abused her position in government. This is like a burglar breaking into a home witnessing a murder in progress, and the murderer blames the burglar for surprising him.

God dammit, we love you guys but fuck you for making us honor that fuckers deal to take those dammed refuges. send them home

It's because the liberals know there is a real threat in russia and china and they're using this as an opportunity to promote fear mongering even though they're the only people in danger.

Its funny cause julian assange is aussie and most aussies dont give a shit about russia. I dont honestly see russia as bad. Yeah we get it they have done bad shit so has the u.s. the way i think about the russia dealio is dont you want to be friends russia? They're like the biggest country in the world and are a superpower. Why piss them off.

Detroit county stopped recalling votes when a third of the ballot boxes could not replicate results. There was a favor for Hillary. More states found voter fraud on the left.

There is video footage of the New York Election Commissioner saying that the game is rigged and people get bussed in.

>Seriously are most americans retarded useless cunts who dont read facts
/nu-americans/, yes.

Propaganda does wonders.

No, he changed the issue from russian influence in the admin to media in bed with Hillary. Which is probably true, and doesn't matter. You aren't going to hear me defend her, except to say she wouldn't be committing quite so much treason in Trumps place. Everything else you're saying about the dems is politicians politicing, who gives a shit? You really think it holds a candle to a million RICO violations?

Again, Hillary is a bitch and Bernie at least had his priorities in order, even if he wasn't great about the details.

Show me something released by wikileaks on Russia that was actually damaging to them.

>Correct the record
>Share blue
Just regular social media bullshit, not coordination by a foreign power. One thing wouldn't negate the other, anyway.

Skilled tradesmen mostly vote Democrat.

Also, stop repeating memes mindlessly in real life, retard.

The Russia narrative is the litmus test for telling how brainwashed or stupid a person is when it comes to politics.

It's universal. I find I'm in a discussion with someone and they start saying things and I ask them what they think about Russia and I know who I am dealing with.

I acknowledge many conspiracies that have taken place, but this one smells of corporate propaganda

Notice how right after they pushed this every brainless leftist will say
>WHAT'S THR MATTER? I THOUGHT YOU WERE ALL INTO CONSPIRACY THEORIES

As if we are just supposed to swallow any thing that comes our way. Meanwhile these people haven't even heard of Iran Contra

The DNC allows the FBI access to the hacked server when...?

I guess we have to take the DNC's claims as fact since the DNC won't let the FBI investigate.

>mfw Putin pays me in Onaholes and Rubles

We gonna hack the world, son. Be very afraid and don't forget to vote democrat!

I'm convinced we are living in two different universes, a universe where people can utilize critical though and are "free" from the brainwash to some extent, and then there are the successfully brainwashed. They sound like they were lobotomized

Source on that? I see evidence of irregularities, but very small and without a reported bias.

>skilled tradesmen not in a union
Ftfy

It wasn't in person anyway. I had a conversation through WoW

Same liberal here, I agree. I guess we'll have to see which view of reality pans out, eh? Don't get me wrong though, there's plenty of critics to go around. Some lefties are nuts. But there's objective problems with the admin and russia, this isn't some wingnuts twisted fantasy.

>critics
Criticism, excuse me.

or its that people are using two completley different sets of facts fed to them by two distinct globalist sources and they both tell their side that the other side is completely wrong.

are you a fucking idiot? how fucking stupid do you have to be to believe only one sides interpretation of the facts. top fucking kek you talk about brainwashing and completely buy in to a narrative

LEAF
E
A
F

Look up voter registery errors for democrat voters, especially Bernie supporters during the time before the party's nomination. It was happening in multiple states in multiple counties, but hardly got covered because of the advantage it have Hillary in such a critical time. You can find hundreds of reports on it online because it got recorded. Google is your friend!

>Liberal here, there's plenty of evidence
WHERE??????????????

FUCKING WHERE!?!??!

All I have seen, is a dodgy report of how social media-accounts that used to shill for russian annexation of crimea changed focus to trump prior to election.
That is all they have.

The rest is PURE media hyperbole.

>in b4 "CIA SAYS...!"
yeah, they said saddam had WMD's too.

Disagree. Russia investigation will destroy Trump presidency. He's a lame duck President already.

Protop: liberals are indeed that retarded.

They are a dysgenic population we'd have been rid of by now but for the dreaded idea it's somehow right to steal from the strong and give to the weak.

They call intangible and unprovable reports given by some "unidentifiable (for reasons) source" evidence. Their standards are set so low that they are mentally retarded to stick to them.

It's tough when everything isn't completely put in the open, eh? But I'm going to say there's about three grand juries worth, even if I can't lay it all out myself.

>lame duck
>hurr durr he hasn't done anything but take golf trips
He got more done in the first week than you have the capacity to comprehend over 100 days. It's clear to us with objective perspective and not your garbage social media mentality that your side chooses to ignore facts and substitutes them for opinion. Then you scream them to death as if that somehow validates all your mental gymnastics leading up to that point. You're a fucking joke and you don't know wtf is going on.

Provide a list

Voting machines aren't connected to the internet, dingus. Unless you truly think some deep cover Russian agent was present at every fucking church, school, and community center in the entire United States loading vote manipulation software into the voting machines by hand or something, in which case - congratulations, you're completely retarded!

My point was that you don't look at Trump in a vacuum. The whole game is dirty. If she committed less treason then Trump she still committed treason. The point of this russia narrative is to shift blame off of the failures of news organizations and create scandal to save face.

I'm not going to sift through WikiLeaks to find the miracle piece of evidence that was damning to Russia. That is an unreasonable request. I can tell you they released Syria Russia communications

Correct the record and share blue were funded by David Brock who worked with the DNC. That is a political organization. Stop marginalizing things that you don't agree with. My point is that even if there were Russian trolls which swayed voters with actual proof of corruption there were counter groups.

I have this source on Detroit
detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/

I was literally going to ask if they were connected to the net. Doesnt that close the case really

All you need is a USB drive at the centers where machines are collected prior to the vote. I'm not saying they all were, but it's laughably easy to get it done.

Sure. It's about time more of you regressive leftists stop acting like your feelings matter more than objective facts.
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/jan/27/heres-what-donald-trump-did-first-week-president-u/

My personal favorites are the ban on politicians from becoming lobbyists until 5 years after they retire, and the TPP outright rejection. Both are significant and big blows to politicial and industrial corruption.

nytimes.com/2017/03/20/us/politics/intelligence-committee-russia-donald-trump.amp.html

nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html

These flags

>content creators

I'm not happy about some Trump policies, but I love the cancellation on TPP. I also love how the media just ignores that.

I think I even saw a NYT on how it didn't matter because Hillary would have done it anyway. What a fucking joke

Comey fucked up his job through trying to appease shitty journalists who publish biased articles for fake news. His career was in the decline ever since the Hillary investigation.

>My personal favorites are the ban on politicians from becoming lobbyists until 5 years after they retire,
And how exactly does that square up with hiring industry experts to regulate their own industries?

Anyways, most of that list is EOs that don't do anything or his own hiring details. Those aren't accomplishments.

>why don't you hate people being allowed to run their own businesswe as much as I do?
I wouldn't be surprised if you hated free speech too. Learn how to live and let live. Shut up and practice it for once
>stop liking what I don't like!
>live how I want or not at all reeee

What do you want? I don't understand.

It appears like you just don't like the guy and there will never be a single thing that he could do that would please you.

Laying down the facts. If a was a Dem, id be pretty pissed that the heads of my party are still going on about this zero-evidence Russia story. Then I remember, Dems are stupid.

>Gee these regulations that protect the environment and keep people alive sure are expensive, let's just get rid of those and the profit will outweigh any future backlash.
Seriously, nigger?

-Michael Flynn. He was the first one to be connected to the Russia shit and go down for it + may have actually done things he could be indicted and brought to trial for, but none of the possible crimes have to do with espionage, so far. That helped guarantee Russia wouldn't go away and gives Democrats an out when Trump and co can't be connected to Russia

-It's almost universally accepted that Russia hacked into...something during the 2016 election, whether the DNC and RNC servers or other shit. Comey mentioned that during his testimony to the Senate and the White House accepted Russian hacking months ago, though they'd probably like Trumptards to forget that. Collusion is what's at issue, that Trump and fuck knows who else are being accused of actively working with Russia. Stories about America supposedly being able to see Russia hacking the French elections in some way reinforce that.

-The Trump family has a bunch of odd connections to Russia that keep popping up (Clinton people did as well, but we won't talk about that) and the Trump administration has done a really shitty job with its messaging on all of this, so it refuses to go away. And the media just hates him, of course.

So Flynn + hacking acceptance + Shitty messaging and a hostile media = wild accusations of collusion and Trump being Putin's puppet which just won't go away.

Most of these are executive orders that a Democratic successor could revoke with the stroke of a pen, or are calls for a study of or action on an issue that requires Congress pass legislation to actually change. It's like his executive order on the Johnson amendment from a week or two ago that the ACLU called fake news because only Congress can change the Johnson amendment, EOs are meaningless.

The most important piece of legislation he's signed so far after being passed by BOTH HOUSES OF CONGRESS (AHCA is DOA in Senate) was a stop-gap budget that has more money for Planned Parenthood than the wall.

Getting his policy through Congress is sort of the expected thing here. Or if any of his travel bans had been constitutional.

Obama made the travel ban and no one gave a shit.

What regulations are you referring to?

I dont like everything hes done either you pleb. His immediate support to the north Dakota access pipeline, for example, is as unAmerican as it gets. These days it's more corporate consumerist America than anything else. Fucking sucks

>Most of these are executive orders that a Democratic successor could revoke with the stroke of a pen
Sure some of them, but by opposing TPP, for example, any hopes of this trade agreement being put together have fallen apart.
>The most important piece of legislation he's signed so far after being passed by BOTH HOUSES OF CONGRESS (AHCA is DOA in Senate) was a stop-gap budget that has more money for Planned Parenthood than the wall.
Wasn't that mostly a confirmation of an Obama budget?

THE PRESENCE OF YOUR SOURCES ITT COMPELS ME.
btw, I read the initial fucking CIA report.

They
dont
have
jack
shit.

>Enforcing immigration
>Not the president's job

I can't help you if you can't even help yourself. I'm really hoping that you do some more reading into things that you don't agree with. Because things are only going to get more polarizing down the road.

It was a hold on refugee processing in response to a specific threat, hardly the same thing.

I'm imagining abuses particularly of oil and gas companies, but I suppose Pruitt will be more to blame for that end of troubles. Still it illustrates the same point, that abuses and carelessness will be enabled by putting industry insiders in charge of their own regulations.

Do I need to prove their are three grand juries right now?

Do you have no idea what the problem there is? Really? He can't do what he wanted to for the reasons he had.

> by opposing TPP, for example, any hopes of this trade agreement being put together have fallen apart.

For now, he could restart talks in the future if his advisers told him it was a good idea. And he allegedly told Merkel he wanted a trade deal with the EU, so the TTIP is still a possibility, and the TPP could be revived under a different name, which already exists but no one's pushing yet.

Not sure, but the White House did make noises about funding the wall and not funding PP (or both as part of a political deal) or sanctuary cities before giving up and letting Congress do all negotiating.

*there
Shit, I'm slipping.

Fuck all ya'll for a while, I need to get to work.

You gotta remember theres like 50 islamic countries and all he did is select the like what the 6 worst ones. Everyone i spoke to about like nodded and said yeah they thought it was pretty reasonable. Americans are all up in arms over terrorist shitholes. The stupidity does my head in. Have terrorist dogs enter your country then. Lets just let in all the syrian refugees while we are at it.

>0.02 Canadough has been added to your account

TPP is enough to spark a war. Civil war at least. It's the ultimate cuckening that corporations could possibly do to government

It's problematic that they can't ever actually define what "hacking", "interference", "meddling", etc. mean.

So you just want him to dissolve the court system and Congress?

I don't agree with the court's ruling, but I'm glad that he is going through the proper channels to get it resolved. Rather than trying to ram it through.

What do you even stand for? Are you just going to pick the exact opposite side of the man because he is bad and that means that the opposite is good?

yea you moron, and thats why comey got fired, because he was literally protecting everyone in the DNC or else you woulda seen a lot of your ilk getting arrested for corruption you stupid fucking nigger kike

>And he allegedly told Merkel he wanted a trade deal with the EU, so the TTIP is still a possibility, and the TPP could be revived under a different name, which already exists but no one's pushing yet.
I would oppose it one the basis of it not being bilateral, unless somehow the EU became more centralized. Also,
>allegedly
is a little questionable.
That being said, if it were a good trade deal that didn't give up US sovereignty to multi-national corporations I wouldn't be opposed to that. Being opposed to trade deals on principle is retarded.
>Not sure, but the White House did make noises about funding the wall and not funding PP (or both as part of a political deal) or sanctuary cities before giving up and letting Congress do all negotiating.
He did earn permission to "upgrade" about a third of the border length that has chain link fence. I think it was 600 miles so it is hard to call that a loss for the White house even if Planned Parenthood went through.

Also, thanks for the extra (You).

furthermore this is a right wing board, kindly take your retarded ass back to the huffington shitpost and reddit you kike faggot

Aren't those grand juries all for Flynn? Bet the Trump team is REALLY wishing they'd vetted him about now.

Last I saw more refugees will be admitted this first year than in three of Obama's eight years.