Will America be a better country when it is 50%+ Hispanic?

Will America be a better country when it is 50%+ Hispanic?

No way José

They will eventually grow so numerous that they run out of lawns to mow causing unemployment rates to skyrocket

implying Hispanics can live in cold climates.

There is a reason you don't see them in for example west viriginia or wisconsin.

No they will not, but I will take them as war brides under white sharia though.

W-I mean they're all over Chicago and Washington state

At least i won't have to learn english

plus all the dominicans, boricuas etc in NYC metro

any tips on resisting the latina succubus? the white spainards couldnt do it and i fear they will take us over next.

why are they so much cuter, friendlier, and hornier than white girls?? why god

Just remember that they turn into fat goblins when they hit 40

Hispanics will be absorbed as white after another generation just like italians and the irish

sex drive is better, they are smart, funny, so many things-

However, they are also so quick to argue, will actually hit you if upset, and you often feel like you are walking on eggshells if they aren't in a great mood.

I've dated 4 hispanic girls, and they were all great in so many ways- and yet the fierce arguments were constant. Something I've never experienced with other women.

>Puerto Ricans; not even once

How is this diversity when they all look (and smell) the same?

>Just remember that they turn into fat goblins when they hit 40

So true.

Depends
Will they kick out the niggers?

>less niggerdom in the public sphere
i welcome this

yes my icelandic brother, they are the cure

As long as they don't vote for leftest faggots it'll be fine. The problem is that they vote for leftest faggots.

I agree with you and with the guy who said they turn into goblins at 40. I dated a hispanic chick and she picked arguments with me constantly, even admitted she had a problem arguing with everyone. eggshells my friends, always eggshells.. the white bitches ive dated werent too much better tho,, white pride l'o'/

once they get jobs they'll redpill and start acting like Caucasians.

This, we can only thrive near Death Moutain along with the gorons, otherwise us spics will freeze.

Yes, we will then have a Catholic majority

They're NOTHING like the Irish. Hispanics have no desire to become Americans. They just want to live in a version of Mexico (or wherever else) with the economy of the USA.

catholic countries are shit though

>implying catholics are redpilled
never going to happen

Probably be ok.

those eyebrows get me in the tickles everytim

This is true, but less true the older we get.
Hispanic is not considered by America to be an actual race. Historically, US has always viewed them as off-white until the Democrat Victim Machine got to them

this

They can, but they need to get fat as fuck and wear a fuckton of clothes, like the spics do in southern chile

No

let's see Mexico is a shit hole and everywhere in the USA that is all ready majority Mexican like California is a shithole.

tired of the bullshit meme, there are some white hispanics but most are dark brown goblins who hate us

why are you asking, are you racist?

I know you'll deny it up and down, but there are white people in Mexico, and they are treated well. Even if US DID become Mexico, which I doubt, at least you'll be treated nicely.

No its going to be another Brazil

I dont wanna be a hue hue poster

Its gonna be a generic latin american banana republic

all hispanic males must leave
we keep all qt latinas , but once they get wrinkly and fat they have to leave too.

27 or first child

It would be really difficult to gas that many Mexicans...

No, and I'm hispanic

You mean white people like in Argentina?

Probably not
and
>tfw no qt taco gf to fix me food
;_;

If having a lower IQ and trashing all of your hard working fathers values and traditions is good. Believe me pal, I worked blue collar in Phoenix for 5 years, and 2nd gen Mexicans are fucking garbage. Well, a few turn out all right, but most adopt nigger culture and live in slums. Don't count on it. Now if the mestizos were more like my military buddies, who respect the flag and our collective culture, I wouldn't be worries, but the young mostly seem to sink into nigger trash

Only if they eat like they are 18 again

So you dated 4 girls who were abusive and manipulative? I hope no anons listen to this walking cuck.

"ayyy senior, why you no love me huh mister? whhhy u no love me"

as she unzips ur dick. tell me HOW TO #RESIST

Also notice how it gave flowers only to the two whiter ones. If spics were like niggers they'd be throwing full blown riots about how racist that is until somebody gave them reparations in the form of a couple new obamaphones and fully loaded EBT cards

Sudacas need to leave us

Not a lot of blacks in Mexico
STICC

they all look the same

Maybe stop being racist to them??

They exists, it's just they isolate themselves from the brown horde and live in their own communities.

hahah good joke my man. its like the second somebody immigrates to mexico they just become little brown troll dolls. look at jesse ventura, he is now 5'6 and has a funny little moustache :^)

No. There's only been like 3 hispanic girls I've ever seen to make my dick hard.

The vast, vast majority are disgusting as fuck.

phoenixfag too, i've always been a minority no fucking matter where i go. they mexicans always catch up and ruin the neighborhood we all whiteflight to. It's infuriating. It's what turned me from an otherwise naive white boi into an unironic racist fascist whatever other kind of buzzword.

I also speak fluent spanish and know exactly what the fuck these people think about us. Get them all the fuck out now.

you have to go back

>Confusing culture with race/ethnicity

Hispanic isn't a race, fucking again with this

Just like in US except opposite.

E X T R A S T I C C

kek

Friendly reminder that hispanic=/=meztiso

Ya a leaf with low testosterone, huge shock

>hispanic
you mean arabic, right?

I'll leave this land as well one day to go to my Iberian homeland

It's not that bad

Can spics have blue eyes? This girl's last name is Sanchez.

clearly not a full white

Fuck off Sweden stop typing in Arabic use runes

She's ours gringo

>will America be a better country when it's majority is a bunch of retarded beaners who can't clean thier drinking water

Of course.

>Can Spanish/Portuguese people have blue eyes?
>Being this retarded

Ya man, they do hate us. And they are degenerate for the most part. I mean, Mexican. Immigrants from 20 years ago were cool, hard working, family values etc. Then like any minority, overprivilaged, overfed, over pampered group of young people on america, they fucking flock to (((trendy))) nigger culture without fail. It's disgusting and sad.

Because when they first get here they're fine by me. The grown men are cool, it's their vile chicano children that will drag down their own people/culture by consorting with niggers

Sorry.

Dunno, will america be a better country when it is 50%+ Mike Pence?

"Hispanics" is such a broad term, and technically not even a race.

Burgers will get cucked by dirty Mexicans tho. Hopefully we will be independent by then. Don't want no stinky sombreros on my beautiful island.

>implying Hispanics can live in cold climates
If Hispanics can't live in America, how can African and Arab migrants live in Northern Europe?

>Will America be a better country when it is 50%+ Hispanic?

Got to South Florida, look around, and then ask yourself that question.

Quick answer: No.

>burger
Sit down son and let me tell you how I founded your country

No they are genetically predisposed to diabetes. This increases the cost of health care. Plus they are ugly. Mix em with whites and they look okay.

Mexicans will integrate fine. It's the el Salvadorean and other indio niggers who are the problem. Otherwise spics are basically the same as low IQ white rednecks from southern Italy, Spain, and the Balkans.

no
see: literally any hispanic country

this meme needs to die
There's non-whites across the northern US, Canada, and (less so) northern Europe and they've been there for decades now

You keep using civilized Roman script, start using runes.

Yes

Puerto Rico will starve to death and right-wing whites will take over the land.

No libtards, no non-whites.

Can't get any worse.

>implying spic women want inferior spic men rather than superior BWC

Now that I think about it spics aren't really that bad, at least compared to soulless asians and muzzies that keep their women locked down.

look and SMELL the same? lol
What smell is this? :/

I'm dating one right now , she never turns down sex she has goals and has a very goofy humor which I love but when she does argue she's very stubborn and hotheaded but I rarely take her shit when it's about something small, she's either at 0 or 100. Sucks she will move away to college soon and it might be it but I will continue to enjoy it

That is still a better outcome than your soon to be califate, leaf.

Better teach your kids how to salsa and cook Sup Forums. You don't want to be left behind amigo.

Much better. There will be an economic boom that has never been seen before.

>Spics
>Being Useful to Society
are you fucking kidding?

>there is going to be a day when savage niggers and stupid spics outnumber white people 2 to 1 in America

I feel bad for generations to come. This generation we currently are in is already being fucked up, I can only imagine the future. Thinking about this is worse then those thoughts you have sometimes about what happens when you die or how you will die.

No fuck you sudaca, you can fuck immoralized gringos but you can't do that shit to o me.

Soon we will all be spic then. Except the blacks. They'll be dead.

the only bad thing about mexican chicks and mexicans in general is that they seem to have a very narrow range of intelligence, moreso than regular whites. You don't get too many completely retarded mexicans, but you almost never see very intelligent ones either. I'm pretty sure there are more blacks in engineering/STEM than there are hispanics. It'd suck dating a mediocre chick.

Sure, I mean look how great Mexico is, those folks really do build and maintain a wonderful civilization.

Who is this faggot and why do you have so many pictures of him?

Thanks for helping the downfall you pathetic faggot.

No, but at least it's spics and not niggers or mudslimes. The sooner the wall is built, the better, though.