British Army

Can we all agree that her Majesty's British Army would BTFO any other European country if they went to war with us.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
youtube.com/watch?v=q-Ae-eGOgxI
youtube.com/watch?v=NE1l4-vo8I4
youtube.com/watch?v=M5fgRgAk9uk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would rather have my life rely on germans than brits

>German
>Military

kek

Jesus wept. I'm glad you ain't serving.
Most of the Septics i've worked with are decent lads. In terms of competition in the EU. The French Military is very good and I wouldn't want to go toe to toe with them. We'd probably win but.... not sure how much there would be left of either side.

their military may be cucked but doesn't change the fact I'd rather fight alongside a german than a lobster
when the germans aren't busy being reamed up the ass by themselves they've proven to be quite the fighters

The Nazis, Did, Now they are a bunch of Civic cucks like you americucks

We do, If the tories had the balls to up our spending we would be one of if not the best in the world. We already have the best Special Forces and Training in the world and dont let in every fucking bonehead like the yanks

not only the nazis, Willhelms german empire had some pretty fucking great troops too
id be mad at being called a cuck if it weren't for the mayor of London and your royal marines

You can't beat us and we can't beat you so your shit thread is pointless user.

You brits can't even protect your own children

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

tfw Germany almost took over the world twice and was this close to eradicating the jews

>almost

lol

>4:00

youtube.com/watch?v=q-Ae-eGOgxI

-snigger
You lost to a few dozen IRA lads.

Wrong German military

Erwache when?

Awwww America your breaking my heart I thought we were friends.

we lost a few children also,one of them had a nail from a nail bomb go through its skull,thats patrick

didnt you surrender after 2 hours ?

Nice try it, it was after 3 hours.

Nah, we are going to invade Gibraltar, take over your blood stash over there and arm up the monkeys.

Monkey armed rain over London.

Well, talking seriously, yeah, the Brits are the most powerful in Europe right now. Germans are cucked, and the French are both cucked and they just use their white flag always.

>mfw people get mad at this in the US
Our marines are twice the worth of anything you produce.
We teach them how to do fucking everything so they do it properly.
The amount of US marines who had medical issues and other shit because they were not trained to wash their balls properly is incredible. Not to mention the amount of females that have fucked up medical issues because of bad hygiene.

There is something to be said of quality over quantity.

You train your marines and soldiers for the basic minimum to be able to carry and fire and rifle.
youtube.com/watch?v=NE1l4-vo8I4

We actually train warriors.
youtube.com/watch?v=M5fgRgAk9uk

American marine:
>Booyah! Murica muthafucker!
>Empties clip into the sky
Royal marine:
>emerges silently from bush
>slits enemies throat
>returns to bush

For sure m8. You guys are second best as far as white nations go. And if they fuck with you, they fuck with us

exept the superior french *

You should go, Pierre

slavcucks let their children get raped by Chechyan cucks, pathetic cunts

>voting for macron
>not being a bunch of cuckold pussy surrender monkeys
Pick one and only one

The superior Anglo could wipe out frogland in a day

like the french army - better managment/leadership and less bloated than amerifats
unfortunately australians will never trust british officers again

the quality of a soldier is simple to gauge:

1) the race
2) the harshness of the selection
3) the money per soldier used for training

still it doesn't make everything, a "bad" soldier can still be more effective than a good soldier if his chain of command has better intelligence, constant logistic supplies, and easier access to air support and artillery.

it would be a tie against france since your navy is as shit as ours.

i don't know for the other countries tho.

Not gonna lie, former infantry fag here. You're fucking mental mate. We'd get stomped by the frogs of all people. Nae money.

Who the fuck is even funding your military your literally run by a cuck

Why not bb

Iirc France has the only army in Europe that could compete, but i think we have an edge in them. Don't we have more actual, recent combat experience and more expenditure?

the debt is financing , like you my dear bong.

and how would you proceed? any british attempt at invading France would be a failure, any french attempt at invading the UK would be a failure. You nuke us, we nuke you. we nuke you, you nuke us.

you brits would have voted for macron too if he was against marine le pen.

This, but you're talking to kids with idiotic ideas and fantasies.
What we have is tough, we just have fuck all. Chronically underfunded.

Rules of engagement m8.
Without it, we'd have turned your Island into a cemetary. Plus, your Island is actually our Island and we don't destroy our own property.

Doubt it, The British Military is superior in every way

>implying we wouldn't Agincourt 2.0 you

How cute.

Your foreign Leigon would steal the rations and sell them off in a day tops

Top Kek lad

t-the terrain was narrow and muddy, it's not f-fair

You're so fucking stupid. The germans cause all the destruction in Europe.

*inspire*

>A FUCKING RAMP

implying we lost the war.

fpbp

No
We're gonna pay enemies of our enemies to kill your ass like we did with those retarded frog eating, cum guzzling national-flag-as-sudarium faggots

Deception is the best weapon
Why do you think we manage to get away with so much illegal shit on a geo-political level?

Cunning

The Garman military is a fucking joke. The Brits are probably the best military followed by the French in a close second and Poland in third

>Why do you think we manage to get away with so much illegal shit on a geo-political level?
Because nobody believes leprechauns actually exist.

This is fucking true.

The Gurkhas have a killer rep and they were excellent soldiers when I served with them. But they couldn't maintain their fucking equipment or figure out how to use the fancy stuff. Good job they're in the British Army and the kit is never that fancy but still it was a massive eye opener for me.

Irrelevant potato nigger, bongs can wipe your country for the map in 5 seconds.
Germany don't have nukes and all their equipment like missiles is made by burgers. They have submarines?
Excluding Russia yes. French Navy isn't strong as British. France have nukes, but UK have more and are more powerful, despite the submarines and ballistic missiles. Would be a funny war. KEK

Fucking italy. I've fucked myself here.

You have been deceived

Ey, Luigi, what's-a-matter? You no want-a kiss-a the Blarney stone?

but you eat frogs too

True. The current fighting strength of the navy is like 6 destroyers. Fear the grand fleet

>mfw Italians were the Jews all along...

The British had ways been a land of cuck cowards. If it wasn't for the English Channel the french would have conquered and made you their vassals during Middle Ages.
Germany could've annexed you in two months during the WWII, if it wasn't for the bloody water.

British are a bunch of useless cucks that only exist because you have the sea on your side

It was a good one if it was correct

suggesting any military besides America is the best
have you seen our funding for it

Germans have done pretty well with K/D ratio so I think it will be a fair fight.

Man you guys had the greatest navy in the world at one point, and now we do....what happened buddies?

Bongs explain yourself.

>if things were not the way they are, things would be different
Hue

I'm talking about Europe. No shit we could ass beat every european army. Thats not what OP was talking about

Interesting type of guy to be talking about European military and large scale war in general

It means very little. In 5 years they could become great again.
The Weimar Republic had a even weaker army.

Your a Colony that inherited land that is 50x that of your homeland.

Thats what happened.

Bro, you lost to Vietnam.

No

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

Haha, I just wanted to hear it from your bitter mouth

true
imo the best EU member military is France so ye

Yes but WENT there first. You shouldn't be here

Well we had it before them and look at us now.

Spain aged very bad.

I'm not sure how you would do against France but they ran out bombs when they were bombing Libya (how embarrassing is that)

trusts ((((((hollywood)))))

They just need to get rid of the bullpup meme rifle.

it's not funny it's genuinely really sad. the royal navy is worse than a coastguard and the army is no more than small defence force.

this country has systematically destroyed its military because of NATO and the EU

heritagefag detected

Your country is our little whore sister, You have had the entire planet cum inside.

Don't worry, I'm navy and our whole nation will age worse

I think Russia would wipe the entire union off the fucking map. But if it is within the union then i would say UK has the rest beat. The SAS are parallel to none. Even considered slightly better then our Navy Seals. But US will still make you look like a 9 year old fighting Mike Tyson.

>1 post by this ID shill thread saged
1 post by this ID shill thread saged

France is up there. Just not sure if their entire military eclipses the Bongs. Mostly due to the Brits coming aling with us fir sime real action in Iraq and A-stan. That being said the French have been shitting it up in Africa for quite a while

>Not to mention the amount of females that have fucked up medical issues because of bad hygiene.
That's pretty much inherent to her gender though.

Tbf, if you cunts actually spent more than $4 on your military you could easily become one of the world's military powers. I hear nothing but praise for your special forces.

nah I don't have any French in me
U.K. has literally nothing special about it, aside from the Gurkhas (which aren't even British)
your sas used to be the best in the world until they literally trained American and Canadian sf so lmao
your military is literally a bunch of cucks

Reminder to all Europoors who want to try to start shit with us, you will get BTFO.

Shut up, we're having fun donald cunt.

Our country is the son you had that grew up and beat your ass and took your empire, your property, your wealth. Just taking our I hereitance by force, like the old ways

>Figure out how to use the fancy stuff.

Is there really any point in teaching them thoroughly, sure they're just meant to be grunts.

And yet they cuck and control you.

>trusts
Trust no one. Not even yourself. Or me. Disregard this

Gotta agree with you on that one

That's right m8, father and son still ruling the world