>Drayton Park incident kills Muslim

Even theme parks want to keep mudslimes out of bongland

Rare.

fucking racist theme parks

ban theme parks

Why do they look ugly with glasses?

Every pic I see.

because they're ugly?

Sup Forums use your powers and find out if any school actually had a trip to Drayton Manor theme park. This story fake shit

Is it dare I say /OurRide/

>watch interview
>"one of my children has died"
>one of my children
>She didnt even refer to her by her name

Did she die in the same way as those chaps in australia, dreamland or whatever it was called, ground to mince on the conveyor?

we need to declare the ride a white nationalist ride, make memes of pepe riding it while mudslimes drown etc.

Nah it decided to switch seats while the ride was going and flopped out, you would of thought they would of learned about boats crossing the med. Oh wait they did, they sink em and drown.

How can that rip your head and limbs off? How can that even kill anyone?

The theme park will be conquered and converted into a grand mosque. You cannot prevent this you subhuman albino kafir.

The head thing was fake. She fell out and drowned

Reminder that a similar ride here chomped two gay men

The BBC and libshits are milking it for all it's worth. It's as if Muslims should be exempt from accidents.

Well user, she has so many.

Hahahahahahahaha. Great.

She was wearing a headscarf at age 11. Her life would have been shit anyway.

There needs to be more rides that are designed to remove islamists from this world.

>West Midlands Ambulance Service said it sent paramedics by land and air to the site.

>A spokesman said crews discovered a girl "with serious injuries who had been rescued from the water by park staff".

>She was flown to Birmingham Children's Hospital but was pronounced dead a short time later

this story is so ridiculous

She drowned? What section?
If only there were large foating objects she could have clung on to

Ya and the rumours about shite floating must be nonsense. Mine always sinks when I go to the loo

It fucking is, why would you send land when you are sending air. The caller must of been very fucking adamant that it was a Muslim child, not just any old child.

im sure some Sup Forums skyking enthusiast could check and see if a helicopter ever flew to the park for a seal team 6 rescue operation