FAKE NEWS!

When the hell did news turned from reporting actual events into taking said events and adding a conspiracy to them? Especially when President Trump is involved?

Also where can an actual unbias news outlet be used for news?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/03/01/your-cheat-sheet-to-the-four-potential-investigations-of-russia-and-president-trump/?utm_term=.e09fed27c91d
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>actual unbias news outlet
Not really possible I'm afraid. Just bypass the news media and get the raw information yourself wherever possible. Watch streams, read documents, decide for yourself.

>When the hell did news turned from reporting actual events into taking said events and adding a conspiracy to them? Especially when President Trump is involved?
When the internet supplanted TV.

>Firing the person who's investigating him.
Yeah when you do something like that and considering the controversy surrounding trump. I'd be more surprised if nobody went down that line of questioning.

the media has been doing this since before the USS Maine sunk, and will be doing it long after.

>>Firing the person who's investigating him.
This is the worst possible meme, because it's been proven untrue at least three times. I encourage the Left to continue pushing it and looking like fools, however.

Spoilers: Firing an FBI director also doesn't magically make investigations vanish with all the evidence tossed into a Hogwarts incinerator.

That prick would have stretched this so called investigation out over trumps whole term just to strengthen his position .
Fact is some emails got leaked supposedly by some random Russian.

Come has touted round terms like "hundreds of thousands of emails" of which he lost all of hilarys and lied to to Congress about 60000 gorrillion emails human sent to weight er when it turned out to be a handful. He fucked hilarys and left trump with fuck all he could use again st her whilst simultaneously by defacto blackmailing trump with this Russian angle horseshit . He had to go . SAD!

Ignore the shill larper user.
No one actually takes them seriously.

Do they end news headlines with question marks so they can imply things without it being libel?

and people wonder why we make shit up too, hey one fake reality is as good as the next so Sup Forums has every moral right to misinformation

>come comey

>human huma

>weight er wiener

Predictive text cunt

Kek BBC always does this

But when people were talking about Hilary's health it as all 'Racist Right Wing Conspirators Claim Hillary Clinton involved With Health Cover Up'

Yes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/

Did the BBC systematically rape and murder 9,000 children?

>in the article it says no probably not but nobody reads that far!

Wew lad

/x/ is the invisible hand behind everything.

It's not an unreasonable assertion.
There's no immediately apparent good reason.
Their official statement was unconvincing.
Comey's pink slip made reference to the Russia investigated - something that would be completely unnecessary if it had nothing to do with that. Also the wording in it suggested that if the Trump Organisation were under investigation then it WOULD be a good reason for his firing.
Also it's the opinion of a lot of Democrat congressmen that it's not unrelated to the Russia investigated, so the title could just be a reflection of that.

Would you rather our news organisations just ignored potential corruption? Seems like a bad idea.

>assertion

You mean assumption

And media should never assume

>inventing legal requirements of negligence
>openly stating that he won't prosecute hillary because she is too famous
>granting immunity and then not following up
>opening the hillary investigation just to close it 10 days later at the end of a contentious election
>letting this witch hunt Russia investigation continue indefinitely

Comey should have been gone under obama, let alone now the guy was an asshat

What assumption are they making exactly?
The headline is asking a question. They haven't assumed that there's corruption, they're considering the possibility of it.

If it being about Clinton is somehow a convincing explanation to you then go ahead and believe it.
It's not for me.

why don't you actually read the article you fucking retard, there asking a question in the headline to grab your attention. The article then gives the actual facts of the matter and a decision of whether the actual statement is true.
If you cant even red the article before passing judgement then you don't deserve the oxygen you breath

no user you're wrong

>man in charge of investigating the president gets fired by the president

N-nothing to see here goyim. No way there's a cover up, it's just fake news.

Sources claim that the earth is reportedly flat?

Read down the events that went on from mid 2016 to now

It's completely reasonable to fire comey over the botched Clinton investigation alone, and who knows what goes on behind the scenes as I said obama should have got rid of comey

They're assuming he fired Comey possibly due to a cover up.

You can run PizzaGate stories as equally factual.

If you want to expose corruption, you need proof and evidence.

When the Neoliberal World Order set their sights on achieving total global dominance.

He isn't investigating the president

He is In charge of the department that is investigating Russian influence in the election

It's not like he fired a detective on his case for murder you dense tard

Yeeeeeeeeees no connection here goy.

>assuming a possibility
What mate?
They aren't running it as factual, they're running it as a possibility.
They knew all about that when they kept him on and up until the point they fired him and all of a sudden they get rid of him in the middle of the day? Seems like a panic to me to do this now. Again, I'm unconvinced.

Also bare in mind this wasn't done through a more formal process of resignation. It was very sudden. Reeks of suspicious to me and the media obviously detect that.

Their facade cracked apart during the campaign. Their white tower attitude of sneering condescension was popped like a fat fucking balloon.

There is no fake reality except the one you constructed yourself, you deluded fuck.

When did Shareblue become so antisemitic? Has Brock just been giving out really wonky orders since the heart attack?

this
legacy news has turned into tabloid tier to click-bait

Only because you are assuming intent you've already decided on the guilt and you are squeezing what's going on into that framework

Trump giving comey a chance and deciding to fire him after a while is just as reasonable

It's not like he kept comey on the job for years it's be a couple months

I'm not assuming anything. Just keep saying that if you want though.
I'll wait to see what comes of it. I'm not denying that possibility that it's legitimate. I'm just skeptical.

>Trump giving comey a chance and deciding to fire him after a while
also this is just talking out your ass

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/03/01/your-cheat-sheet-to-the-four-potential-investigations-of-russia-and-president-trump/?utm_term=.e09fed27c91d

>President Trump fired FBI Director James B. Comey on Tuesday, and now, the federal government's leading investigation into potential collusion between Trump associates and Russia is in question.

Guys there's nothing to see here, they are just investigating ASSOCIATES i swear!

What a fucking moron you are

What do you think trump got that email and just realized comey was investigating went red in the face, mashed sessions number into his desk phone and screamed that comey had to go?

Who am I kidding you probably do.

It's just as reasonable to assume as your suspicion.

You are assuming there is something fishy despite a proponderence of evidence that comey is indeed an idiot and very little evidence that the Russian investigation is worthwhile

>the federal government's leading investigation into potential collusion between Trump associates and Russia is in question.

there is no investigation

it's been stated repeatedly that there is no evidence, literally cries of wolf from the bitch boys on the left

It's more likely that it's a play on bias against trump.
It comes out of nowhere, because the media wasn't talking about it for 3 weeks, pre-programming the masses.
Everyone shits their pants and the only excuse is a frantic cover-up.

If it was a cover up Trump and his team would have to be incapable of looking even 1 move ahead, as Comey is about to testify and the leash is off.
I think it's more likely there's a lot more to the story that nobody knows, because Trump plays close to the chest.
Hopefully, we'll get some good happenings soon.

Sorry went to the pub
Well let's agree to disagree and see what happens

>What do you think 'Nixon' got that 'phone call' and just realized 'Archibald Cox' was investigating went red in the face, mashed 'Mitchells' number into his desk phone and screamed that 'Cox' had to go?

yes

what's with the still image .gifs?
I've been seeing this a lot lately

Even Norwegian media jumped on the narrative immediately

But that isn't what happened

Too many women in the journalism industry