Seriously where do you see the world at by 2030?

seriously where do you see the world at by 2030?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/laurenforshehulk/
girlswithmuscle.com/pictures/Lauren Martin Stow
girlswithmuscle.com/pictures/Lauren Findley
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

If she didn't use steroids she'd be hot as fuark

pffffffffrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRt

This is why you use images that are on topic.

no different tbqh, maybe another war between now and then

Sad to say this might become a fetish for me soon as I really, really love the idea of just wrestling this bitch into submission and raping her for my reward.

With Consent.

i bet her clit is bigger than my dick

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *10 minutes pass* RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF *another 10 minutes pass* FFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPT

Complete subjugation of all humans via electronic implants and smart technology.
Little to no whites alive.

The easiest way to tell if someone is a closet homosexual is a fetish for muscle girls.

Jesus Christ, if this chick gave you a handy she'd probably spend half the time checking out her form and making sure her tris got a good pump

Less white.

Too muscular for me

Struggling to recover after a global conflict desu

>NOPE

Planet of the Apes 2.0

With rye in its wrists like girl pictured

>implying bubbly muscle is an indicator of true strength

>2030
>world

In the Sol system as always.

Hell I hope.

I'd rather fuck a muscular girl over a Trap any day.

I know tits and pussy are still there but I'm still fucking an XY and not an XX.

Then again I'm comfortable enough knowing that I"m fucking a woman and not a man that I don't care if she lifts, bro.

majority muslim, israel destroyed.

jews ridiculed worldwide for what they did.

Must be fun to dominate that kind of a monster of a girl.

gross

In the midst of a nuclear winter

Most white women will be dating black men.

>Jews exterminated worldwide for what they did

FTFY

all world currencies crash
people return to barter economy
government will be alot smaller due to their failed regulations of the banks
empty houses will be given to honorary citizens

Black men still too poor to afford superior sex dolls

y'know, i'll tell you the truth - nothing against you guys, but i don't wanna answer that question because...i haven't even got a mind that's that...that inhumane.

This is the current /pol
only a few people actually answered OP's question in a thoughtful way

I'd fuck her if it would produce another Arnold Schwarzenegger as my son.

It's his fault for posting an irrelevant picture that he had to know people were going to go all Beavis & Butthead over

Like all times when societies need to choose one path or another we cannot continue with this battle of values and ideals

One will, by necessity, destroy the other and move forward. Weather that be the neo Marxist progressives or the traditional al nationalist-populists.

One will win, or must and until one does we will be trapped in this limbo

All boomers retired, more old people than working people, 1st world western countries now compete for immigrants to fill their worker quotas, inb4 automatic robots, not so fast there scooter. middle east shit dies down but not really, Russia collapsed and fragmented, China collapsed and fragmented, USA starting to build geosynchronous space platforms for mil purposes, USA fields half hour anywhere missiles, carriers stop being built as we can project power in other ways, USA only super power, Mexico getting uppity.

t. jose tito, Mexican American time traveler from the 22nd century, where a major border war is waging between US and Mexico. I am on the US side, Intel, fighting cessation state mexican separatists.

>With consent
Fucking casual

Much better medical technology, cybernetics maybe stuff with gene therapy. Hopefully fusion will be commercially viable by then; if that's the case we'll be in a period of dynamism unprecedented since probably the late 19th century.

This. Skeletal frame is a much better indication than muscle size. In BJJ I can usually over power guys that look like they lift weights more often than me because their frame isn't stronger than mine.

Cool.

thank god for facial surgery

her tights would destroy your pelvis and thats hot

that's photoshopped, her arms arent that big

Children of Men minus the infertility situation

HOT

XY is man, faggot.

eww

That's Lauren Martin Stow
instagram.com/laurenforshehulk/
girlswithmuscle.com/pictures/Lauren Martin Stow

Imagine her Pussy Control skills, you ever been with a bitch who can control every muscle in her pussy? Cause I haven't, I've just heard good things.

Not like i care, im gonna have my own motherbase IRL and turn it into a Sup Forums colony. The mission statement is gonna be to shitpost so hard we get enough personnel to kill Soros.

We will be /holywar/ by 2030.

Reclaiming Constantinople seems like a good idea. Especially now that Turks are threatening us with more refugees unless we give them free visas.

Basically the same as now but with robowaifus and augmented reality

WITNESSED

No more liberals because they don't breed, and if they adopt they wait until they're old.

so a bunch more southeast asian diaspora with dead liberals adopted parents, probably go to the right themselves.

Does the Taco Menace finally get deported?

*in america

Hemp

Still XX chromosomes. It's better than fucking a trap.

>I know tits and pussy are still there but I'm still fucking an XY and not an XX.

You are gay if your instincts tell you to fuck the human that look like a dude. Thinking that "I fuck a XX human! I'm not gay!" is a rationalisation, not a proof.

Fucking a male that you like a female is at least less gay than fucking a female that look like a male.

RIPPED
I
P
P
E
D

You can wrestle a man you know. At least that way when you lose you'll get the sticking you're so desperate for.

>most will realize that the globe has far too many mouths to feed - as belts tighten, there will be a mass die-off
>robotics enhancing automation removing the need for manual labor eventually phasing out
>yeah, less Whites but quality over quantity
>the entire globe will be taking a major haircut: 75%
>more telecommuting/telework - less household expenses/less taxable income
>major rise in happa's
>more closed societies as the only form of segregation which is allowed to exist happens as a result of an income which sustains living away from plebistan
>nearly 0 televisions as they become much more meh - most time will be spent more resourcefully - White parents much more stringent
>far lower numbers in institutions of higher-learning
>more bicycle traffic, and small vehicles
>Eastern Europe will receive a heavy migration by those escaping the hordes of non-white/non-western peoples
>china will have a huge influence over most of the planet for their control of every element of human activities

Nope. Descendants from the Hispanic immigrants play a big part in the US vs Mexico problems later in the 21st Century, Troubles start around 2070s and last into the 22nd century. Oh, you got bigger issues before that then. Around 2050s.

>2030
>sex robots who are 1:1 copy of real women
>inexpensive self driving cars and robot prostitutes
>degeneracy at an all time high people accept pedophilia or simply polygymy and open relationships
>gay president or woman president at least once
>the student loan/tech bubble pops
>we finally demolish North Korea
Or none of that happens and everything remains stagnate

>Bigger issues around 2050s
Like?

Is blini the cutest cat?

Why does a woman want arms like that?

2020s are going be a decade of populism. Sup Forums is absurd for expecting us to win every battle before 2020. Trump and Brexit were miracles that set the stage for a glorious future where we dont have to use "meme magic" to win elections. We've all gotten a bit too impatient.

By 2030 I think we'll have begun to truly win. It takes time.

Less than 5 years away from collapse. If the wall is built, it will be less bad, but it will still happen.

faggot

WW3, not anywhere on the scale of first 2 but WW3 nonetheless. USA, Brit, India and new China vs Turkey, Japan with Germany and France entering halfway. It will start with another pearl harbor type event from a Turk/Jap sneak attack on the US. Limited Nukes.

Holy shit are "muscle women" retarded.

Nothing better to ruin your life by pumping testosterone and steroids for no fucking reason.

Most girls probably beat you out, senpai.

Still not on mars.
Still paying for gibs.
Water riots in India.
Proxy wars in SE Asia/Oceania.
Oil at 40$/barrels still.
French 6th republic/ monarchy.

>New China
Would assume its non commies
>Japan attacking US
I have trouble understanding why that would happen

Hopefully a post-nuclear faction based United States and a world ran by Chinks and Russians.

Japan attacks the US for the same reasons it attacked last time. Very simple. WW3 will happen for the same reasons ww2 happened

>world
>2030

Watch for Japs to re-militarize in the next few decades that will be the signs

OP girl: girlswithmuscle.com/pictures/Lauren Findley

AI and niggers

who is she?

Hopefully a nuclear catastrophe has killed off most of us

pokeys

Yes

The world will worship the BBC

Man, I really hate these dumb wrist tattoos women get. Gutter trash nonsense

If only she were seven feet tall and green.

fire desu

Mentally retarded with 76 genders. It's starting now and we must stop it.
>Fuck SJWs
>Fuck Feminists

we will have hoverboards, and fax machines on every one of the walls, we will also have .5 flying cars per suburban household but most will not afford it and believe its too dangerous, also we shall have the price of candy and especially chocolate inflate in price as the substances that are addicting which cause health problems become less and less prevalent in society. dispite rumors of robots taking jobs away from people there are still many who will be employed in 2030. holographic television will be *actually* good instead of a fad it was for the prior 10 years plus. 3D printing? maybe that might be Yuge also by that time also. there should most likely be life extention pills even though most of the health care industry should probably be a ruse to take money with a goal to kill off people but people are getting wiser about it eventually after a while maybe thats a fools prediction. hopefully by that time super foods that gives health bonus's are studied and culinary art goes healthier.

For fucks sake OP, if you are posting a picture like that the least you can do is telling us what the fucking name is.

people will still be making posts like OP

and still getting idiotic replies like which will be done by direct BMI by persons 'in poverty' with personal robotic servants

the same idiots will also argue how VR isn't real yet, in their Matrix-tier BMI-based VR cyberspace mongolian cartoon imageboards

BMI faggots need to lurk maor or fuck off back to the 2030 borgbook, we'll still use keyboards as well as our fingers on our tablets and phones on this Tibetan comicbook and mongolianBBQ cartoon imageboard.

>implying you'd be able to

FUG

This.