>DeZ Apr26
i.imgur.com/chtD31T.jpg
>De-escalation zones
imgur.com/a/ogQic

Developments May10

>JAI exploit E Ghouta safe zone,attack SAA checkpoints
>DeZ:IS attack on 137th Brigade Base faild
>Turkish military strike SDF positions in town of Tal Rifa’at,N syria
>SAA capture Al-Mahdoum, storms 2 villages SW of Jirah Military airbase in E Aleppo
>Kurdish reinforcements arrive by boat for Tabqa Dam battle
>US-backed rebels reach DeZ gov border
>SAA to move From Al-Qaboun to Jobar
>11 civis died in coaliaiton strike in N Raqqa
>Turkey angered as Trump approves plan to arm Kurdish forces in N Syria
>5K Chinese foreign fighters joined different rebel groups acc to Sy ambassador
>US offers $10mn reward for info on head of Al-Nusra terrorist group
>unconfirmed: US military entered S Syria @Tanf Border-Crossing to train FSA units
>NATO assessing request for troops for Afghanistan
>Saudi, UAE proxy war continues in S Yemen

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/aleppomarch
middleeasteye.net/news/revolution-volunteers-form-anarchist-brigade-ypg-1459563614
i.imgur.com/BnWZodH.jpg
edition.cnn.com/2016/07/20/middleeast/boy-beheaded-in-syria/index.html
globalresearch.ca/the-isis-islamic-terrorists-are-supported-by-the-us-israel-and-saudi-arabia/5396171
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HAPPENING

Israeli jets have reportedly struck a H*zbollah weapons convoy in the Beqaa Valley which was heading to Damascus

Well it's wednesday after all.

This is what happened the last time kurds were given heavy weapons.

STOP KILLING INNOCENT YOUNG BOYS ASSAD

Senpai, tell me nation that would form France first, then can form Prussia, i want to have maximum absolutism and possibly world conquest.

>Shaven nethers
What are you a pedo

Like this one!

I heard there were some hints and rumors on blasting the dam on public isis telegram channels.
Good they didn´t do it.

fuck the feminist terrorists praise erdomeme

>Set up some servers and webites
>Create web radio for listening to transmissions
>Get some tools for geolocation

99% of the money would still be left.

ISIS used just today few SVBIEDs already against Tiger forces in eastern Aleppo ,also drone strike

matey, communist is probably the best government form in vicky2
you're basically playing as the government so the best systems is those who give you the most powers
no idea about eu4 tho

Fuck muslims

What the fuck? France then prussia?
To make it easy for you just start as france, and quickly eat up the vassles and constantly eat the HRE
Otherwise thats a borderline impossible with put some grade A autsim

Erdogan :

> #US has to reverse its decision to arm #Syria #Kurds, they should support an ally, not a terrorist group

Watch Erdogan go full Russia-China-Iran mode. Although he's right, the US is just turning the SDF into another "moderate" rebel group waiting to get fucked by the SAA.

jesus fucking christ....
y tho

What a fucking ugly gutter monkey

What about Burgundy?

Hey cnn said they beheaded him by mistake

It would harm themselves the most. Right now they try to keep some moral support from civilians to start an insurgency in a few months.

>Best govt.
>Communists
>Not Fascism
Get out lad
You even get the best flags as fascists

ALEPPO MARCH UPDATE:
She's made it to Macedonia guys:
twitter.com/aleppomarch

>the US is just turning the SDF into another "moderate" rebel group waiting to get fucked by the SAA.

Nah, the US has already cemented themselves into northern Syria, if someone assaults the northern areas then it'll be an attack on US soldiers.

I think your nervous system understands those basic stuff.

I hope they count on the insurgency because it propably will fail without many casualities.
Six years of war is enough, many are fed up.

And at the same time Kurds took Taqba dam. Coincidence? I think not!

Eh yeah..just that's true
But burgdey has will have trouble eating all of france and then getting to the baltics to form prussia
To create a nation you have to remove it completely so ya gotta kill France before it starts colonies

Whos side are you on? Are you happy with US troops in Syria?

Was that a fucking kid

No it was a Hizbullah terrorist

Seems like ISIS terrorists only attack the Syrian Arab Army and Iraqi forces, while the SDF suspiciously takes everything without losses.

Something fishy is going on.

its result of northern Hama , ISIS had 1.5 month to fortify and prepare

Yeah, thats true, lets see what will happen. Imma start with Burgundy, maybe i will become HRE too.

>best flags
byzantine fasci flag is GOAT tier
>Not Fascism
about equal but gommunists allow you to reform for health care and education almost directly which is ridiculoust good

Yeah, 13. Son of an Assad soldier.

I love how they will probably end up getting raped and killed on the way even though Aleppo itself is safe now. Honestly some terrorist groups will try to abduct them. How many of them are still marching? A few hundred? They could either get milliosn of ransom or execuite them for propaganda. I almost feel sorry for these people but then I remember what they would vote for if they were still here in September.

I don't care about any sides, I'm being completely honest. I'll perhaps pick sides as long as it irks people like you.

I'm trying to see things objectively here man, they want influence in the region, or if you believe the conspiracy theory then they want that pipeline.

Yes lad
Dont see that on MSM do ya
Those western backed moderates are such true freedom fighters

ISIS have used a few SVBIEDs in Tabqa. They just didn't have time to prepare than many because SDF stormed across the river out of nowhere and sieged em pretty quickly.

They are there illegally though.

middleeasteye.net/news/revolution-volunteers-form-anarchist-brigade-ypg-1459563614

>International volunteers have called for a "revolution" across southern Turkey and northern Syria, after forming what they claim to be the first strictly "anarchist" contingent inside the Syrian Kurd YPG militia.

>For anarchists, as well as other ideological volunteers in Rojava, this war is one front of an internationalist revolution, not merely resistance against IS. Whether or not the IRPGF will ever eventually fight in Greece, Brazil, Belarus or China remains to be seen, but they are definitely more than happy to find themselves on the front lines in Syria.

>"The IRPGF is the first major strictly anarchist formation in Rojava whose intentions are not only to fight in Rojava (which is at this point easy to do and legally not a big problem for Westerners) but to defend social revolutions around the world, to fight against the state and capital and advance the cause of anarchism around the world," said Black October.

>"That means world revolution…while we are under the YPG's authority and therefore legally in alliance with every group in the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) we want to make it clear that our politics and the revolutionary struggle are not simply confined to Rojava."

Yes but cnn said they beheaded him by mistake so I guess it makes it okay!

Oh shit man
He was a son of a soldier?
Shit man that must suck

i.imgur.com/BnWZodH.jpg

just curious. how would /sg/ rank rebels, isis and kurds on which group is the worst?

Wasn't he a palestinian?

>Taking Sicily
Totally not worth it
Those fuckers revolt constantly, i kill literally thousands at a time

That sucks donkey balls. And the bastards that did that were members of the "white helmets" that were depicted as heroes by the MSM something like 2 or 3 days before this video was taken...

He was a SAA midget soldier according to syrian observatory for human rights and Reddit

>The rebels claimed the boy was a prisoner from Liwa al-Quds -- a pro-regime militia force made up mostly of Palestinians in Syria

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/20/middleeast/boy-beheaded-in-syria/index.html

>cnn

Fuck Israel

MARG BAR AMRIKA
MARG BAR ENGELIS
MARG BAR SHITRAEL

Worst in what way?

Those are Al Nusra soldiers so I highly doubt it

> I'm trying to see things objectively here man, they want influence in the region, or if you believe the conspiracy theory then they want that pipeline.
US only care about what Israel wants, its all about the Greater Israel project. I dont believe that pipeline crap.

Nope, syrian, from what i could gather.

Hey, are you the "lawgoy" from the previous thread ? Because i am too, what a coincidence ...

>He was a SAA midget soldier

Oh ok, i think that totally justifies beheading of a POW (prisoner of war)

in a general sense

god dammit i just had my coffee!

although those people might not be from daesh as they don't fit their stereotype (long beards mostly) and the guy with the cap is wearing an underwear shirt

>muh sulphur
had some ideas about going for southern italy but after i took sicily
>Those fuckers revolt constantly
happened so i abandonded those plans
they are assimilating hard so it turned out ok

Al-Zenki movement did it. But there was a White Helmet photographer or something posing with them before it happened, which is shady af.

Worst Worst to least worst
ISIS->Rebshits->Kurds

They were western supported '''''''''moderate''''''''' beheaders. ()
If you look closely you can see how moderate they behead that kid.

>In 1944-45, in France, there was between 300 000 and 500 000 armed resistants, and they played a huge political role until 1947.

Plus, in the communist revolution in 1917, rumors has it that the bolsheviks were only ... 5000 in the whole country ! But they had
1) weapons
2) agents spread in the whole country within important posts (unions, journalists, bar owners, workers...).

So yeah, we don't need 70 million people to do that. Even the french revolution of 1789 was lead by a tiny minority of the population.

Agreed. A lot of times in history it didn't take many people to change things. The only things missing are some kind of leading figure and movement people rally behind. Sure our populations decline but on the other hand the people opposing this plot to destroy our countries become more and more every day.

The US dont care about legality, theyre cowboys. I think if they continue to stay it will be a vietnam like scenario for them with proxies from all sides attacking them and their kurdish proxy.

>Hey, are you the "lawgoy" from the previous thread ? Because i am too, what a coincidence ...
yep, there are quite some lawgoys here on /sg/ i've noticed

YPG are the next FSA. Assad is going to prepare the barrels.

serbia i was being sarcastic

read the filename of my first pic, that was the boipucci of some rebel commander killed yesterday

>Muh sulphur
Just cuck the dutch out of java lad
>Assimilate well
What mod man
I have to genocide everything tjat isnt a greek to make it stablw

>Fuck muslims
Is that your mother's motto?
Thanks for sharing!

Ah the greentexting messed up.

Too much rakia

You probably already know this, but one of those who works alongside those beheaders was the journalist who took that famous picture of the boy who got bombed in Aleppo.
Guess he only cares about children when it suits his terrorist goals.

>Just cuck the dutch out of java lad
>dutch indonesia revolts
>5 different island nations in bite sized chunks spawned
happened after I took sicily unfortunately

They are from Al Nusra and the White Helmets,the one with the white shirt has showed in WH videos before
And btw,this is what your goverment is using their money for

and the knife wasn't even sharp! you could see the fucker struggling with his head

Kurds>ISIS>Rebels

And btw,do your people(in private ofc) talk about you guys funding all this shit happening in Syria?

Nice title fucktard.

>They are there illegally though.
I know a lawgoy who can challenge you on that, eventually.

>What mod man
PDM events, New nations mod, and some others
Italy spawned with only north italian as accepted culture in this save and it removed other cores from sicily before I took it.
population groups without cores on the province they live assimilate quite easily with high literacy and low unemployement

you guys are missing the obvious conspiracy that isis is letting everyone else advance against he 'cept the government :/

Yes, plus the fact that even if the population declines, there is still a youth composed of millions of people (we're not as few as Luxembourg yet...). It's far enough.

No problem, ot happens even to the best among us...

Well that's a fun fact i didn't know. I wonder what makes it. Maybe because lawgoys tend to be more conservative, or know how a state works and understand the utility of a strong leadership... Or maybe we're use to reading through bullshit and we've seen way worse than the MSM's crap. I don't know.

bolandi pls, atleast put it like "it is debatable whether or not the US is there legally"
got you pham

is this a sarcastic question?

My Byzantium looks like this
Couldn't blob too hard
Fucking FRANCE amd UK supported the Turks till the end
And the russians and italian allies were fucking usless
God bless the germs tho

That's not mine just that my empire has the exact same borders

Syrian Arab army and their allies > All terrorists/rebels

Theyre all shit really, each rebel group wants to steal part of Syria. The Syrian govt only sees priorities of who to deal with first, not if any of them are good.

ISIS. Better than rebels
Why?

>Fucking FRANCE amd UK supported the Turks till the end
Feels bad man
my entire campaign is based on luck, all greek cores rebelled (including cyprus) within the first years so i didnt even have to lift a finger and the great powers took turns to fuck them up the ass
There was a point in which Austria,Russia,GB and Prussia were all invading the ottomemes
>God bless the germs tho
this
>declare on a random shithole in africa
>send boats
>germans are already there fighting for you
dog bless

Answer it, im curious now too

Try forming scandi through Norway
Really fun and teaches you terrain warfare really well
>stick to mountains or die

Same ideology, similar methods, but ISIS is more competent in general and they don't submit to foreign backers.

>Maybe because lawgoys tend to be more conservative
definitely a factor
thank god the faculty of law isnt infected with SJWism here

AI Russia always useless. Low literacy in 1836 means they sucks in research, fall off in army tech and other GP's just grind them down.

>can't play viky till after exams
Stick around lad
After july you we can even multiplayer
>Tunis
>Not colonized
Literally first thing i do out the gate
Really opens up Africa

But if a player gets them
Holy fuck man
200k+ with just 12% mobilzation
Altho germans are still gonna rape pretty hard
Just bully Persia md austria

a

Yup

r a r e
a
r
e

>ISIS is more competent in general and they don't submit to foreign backers.

globalresearch.ca/the-isis-islamic-terrorists-are-supported-by-the-us-israel-and-saudi-arabia/5396171