youtube.com/watch?v=V-c8J7lnMrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Haha yeah not the drone strikes or IRS targeting or NSA spying Haha

Dang that looks sharp

Me too

man I really do hate niggers

Or when Obama went against the press haha
Or when he lied about the affordable care act Haha

... or spying on presidential candidates, destabilizing Libya to the point of becoming a tribalist hell hole, destabilizing Syria while letting ISIS fester and feeding them with ammunition and weapons leading to the death and suffering of millions.

BUT NIGGA WORE A TAN SUIT AM I RIGHT?!

what's wrong with tan suit?

Too casual for that occasion?

I miss Gaddafi.

Yeah if you ignore fast and furious, benghazi, the NSA, IRS or any other number of scandals Obama was scandal free!

Who even knows about that stuff except pol basement dwellers lol, the trump stuff is all over the news

>If we just ignore all the scandals then it's like they never happened

> the drone strikes
>implying he doesn't like muslims being killed

be honest, jew slave

its a sentiment that unites all nations

what was wrong with the suit?

oh thats rich

I care more about them not fucking showing up here after they lose their shack

some monkey wore it

>Killing muslims is bad
Fuck nu Sup Forums

Only actual scandal in your list is the NSA shit

Fuck off newfag

Must be nice to have such a fascist grip on the media that the worst thing they are allowed to say about you is that you wore a tan suit.

>droning random shit in the desert, wasting money, and giving muh refugees an excuse to come here is good

Me 2.

Tell that to every president since Bush Sr.

First post best fucking post
The general public is so fucking brainwashed

You either kill all of them or stop giving them gibs anything in the middle is just promoting terrorism

He created ISIS. :|

You're just a different type of brainwashed m8

Clearly you weren't paying attention while the most corrupt administration in history broke hundreds of laws, dropped the most bombs, and wasted the most money we don't have.

Go back to watching cartoons. Adults are getting things done now.

Selling weapons to the cartels?

Trump needs to go, you're right

Who the fuck are all these people with verified accounts?

I think if you have enough followers you can request a verification from twitter or something

I miss good ole days as well

youtube.com/watch?v=V-c8J7lnMrw

Or tapping his best friend merkel's phone and getting exposed

>implying governments haven't been spying on each other since the beginning of civilization

Stupid comeback. Talk to us after something gets proven. And maybe after he's been in office more than a few months.

Right now he's right, as 90% of the accusations against him are fake fucking news created by people who can't handle that their criminal Sea Hag lost.

Was that before or after Obama was forced to admit to spying on every American?

>fast and furious; gross incompetence that led to thousands of automatic weapons being lost to the cartel
>Benghazi; something that hurt the democratic party 4 years later and let to Clinton's emails being dug up, losing her the election
>Not scandals
ok