I'm the only Hispanic on here?

>white

Nice try Jamal shekelstein

Back over the wall, Juan.

No Swedes listed, eat shit

I'm one race, the human race.

seriously though I'm a mutt.

Test is racist.

Who's going to mow your lawn tomorrow faggot?. I know everybody on your village or whatever they call those fancy neighborhoods of nice houses have lawnmowers.

You're white, faggot.
>inb4 le superior nordic race XXXDDD

>No Eternal Anglo
Da fuk?

I like tacos.

Who else /abo/ here?

bump

Honorary white reporting in

discord.gg/sUGGPvx

Real tacos or like the taco bell ones?.

You can select eternal anglo, it's the jewish choice

>Equating the only value your race has to cutting little blades of grass people have for dogs to shit on

Natives and aboriginals aren't the same thing???

You fucking piece of shit, you listed Jews, Indian, Hispanic, Native American, Aboriginal, Arabs when all these are included in the Asian category. Go and die you uneducated swine.

such weak bait. you're a mess user...

It must really suck being a black jew, not being able to count all the money you steal

I'm a mountainnigger master race

I know that there are a bunch of persons waiting for an Argentinian or an Italian to post so they can shitpost.
I won't keep your autism waiting

I'm white, my parents are white, etc

I marked Other.

I'm either iberian or mediterranean, nothing else.

>implying indians are the same as the nips

Jesus man...have some self respect. I'm a Latino, son of two illegal immigrants; even then I don't degrade myself.

If you really think like this... you don't belong here brother

>white

no option for slavs
how oppressing !

I'M FUCKING A WHITE MALE

>white (non-hispanic)

can we just call it white? hispanics are not white

also:

>12 hispanics

probably all in the US disgusting

I literally don't know what I am. Not white enough, not hispanic enough. Mestizo maybe?

i knew the second largest racial demographic would be jews. i KNEW it! i bet anything that OP is a jew as well

slavs are white

Deflect harder, puto

Where is Slav?

I'm serious mane. I'm a legal Hispanic American.

Point is though white people seriously need to get smart and appreciate the benefits that hard working illegals give them. They save money by hiring illegals who basically work dirt cheap.

It's not disrespectful to say illegals do hard work for little money, it's the truth.

>hispanic
>asian category

Arab is in there idiot.

problem with this poll on Sup Forums is that any minorities on here wish they were white.

Americans aren't white.

White, and I'm not a liar, like all those Sup Forumstards LARPing as white supremacists

wow you're so cool
can i join your cool club plz??!? :D

Kek

I'm French, what should I mark? Arab?

FUGGGG :DDDDDDD

White (non-Hispanic)

>I'm French
>flag of Monaco

Why don't we just annex it?

u fugin' white male :DDDDDDDDD

I'm white

>no tan
>white
Pick one you cave nigger

Wow that Swedish education

Am i white, bois?

We should. Rightful French clay

I'm probably whiter than half of Sup Forums

Nah, brah.

To white Sup Forums
I'm here. I lurk in your threads. I reply to your posts. I make your memes. I sleep with your women. There aint a goddamn thing you can do to stop me.

Mate, my face is about 2 shades darker than my skin
its fucking scary hahha

I'm German Chinese and Italian

Where's my mixed race option even this guy got screwed

Why is it alright for someone to live in a country illegally, when there are people who are trying to immigrate legally, and work for a lower than legal wage? Im not saying immigrants dont work hard but in what world is it alright to pay someone cheaper than they would pay an actual citizen to do something like pick fruit? California litterally cannot function without illegal immigrants beinf paid less than working wage.

I work in the rebar buisness in canada and my company is owned by a very large american company that cannot have a placing department (instead of just supplying the steel we also place it, which is where most of the moneh is in the rebar buisness) in texas because they have illegal workers on site that do not follow safety protocol and do not have the same protection if they get injured, even though we have a stellar safety record we cant compete because of unfair competition of people not followong industry standards.

We /bluewhalegame/ now??

Pixs or didn't happen

All these self hating Latinos here... you had no control over your birth fellas. In the same way that you can't claim the acievements of your ancestors, you also cannot take blame for the wrongs of your ancestors.

You're an individual, with the ability to choose which group you belong to. Does your heart lie in America, much more than the country of wherever your ancestors are from? Then do everything in your power to help progress the American Tribe.

Taking pride in something that you had no control over is rerarded. The skinheads who claim superiority while driving trucks for a living are just as ignorant as the Mexican who keeps talking about La Raza.

Hitler called these people the Untermensch. In order to feel proud of being a part of a people, you must do everything in your power to advance them. You must live for them, instead of living for yourself.

I'm Polish, Irish, and Welsh.

Have a hot sister?

all these jews wtf

Eastern Europe/German Jew

No, nobody in my family died in the holocaust

Whites should be divided up into Latin, Germanic, Slav, American, and Other

>75%
>Sup Forums
>white

saarflondongirl.blogspot.co.nz/

>The skinheads who claim superiority while driving trucks for a living are just as ignorant as the Mexican who keeps talking about La Raza.

you realize where you are right now you dumb larping spic?

back over the wall paco you're making my country look bad

You'd do better if you wouldn't attach yourself to Argentinians

Just select white my brother

(((white))) like Argentina

Canadian. So I choose asian. Wasn't sure if that or middle eastern was the right answer

orientalfag here. had to mark "asian" because OP is a politically correct cuck

I don't want to attach myself to argies but there's always some people that shitpost
>italian
>white
Not as much as argentina of course (but that's obvious, isn't it)

hello what should slavs choose

11 aboriginals

Obviously trolls.

>Why is it alright for someone to live in a country illegally

Well first of all laws are all fucked up and many a time not certain and confused as fuck. I'll start there. I'll give one example = Marijuana laws. My point for right now is that laws are not the "Be-all and end-all" of decision making.

If you want more proof look into the American justice system.

Jew is the meme answer so you could probably add most of that to white, abo too

Asian of course!

:^)

also rate my waifu

>implying you aren't virgin

that is not me

What if I'm a mix of mexican and european parents but look very white and everyone here thinks I'm a foreginer? Am I white or hispanic?

some fucker keeps spamming black

would fug
9/10

>strawpoll.me/12936446
>Race
>Hispanic
Hispanic is related to culture, goes from criollos ( Spaniards) to mestizos (Spaniards and Natives ) mulatos (Spaniards and negroes) and all in betwen, is not related to race

qt/10

Close enough for this boards standards. Just make sure you have the right sized hood and robe.

Goddammit you got me

What exactly do you mean by "do you realize where you are?"
I know exactly where I am. This country wasn't built by white trash. it was built by intellectual, idealist European descendants.

>63%
just like the US

Fuck, I am a mix of:
25% Portuguese Jew
50% North Italy
25% South American Indian

Jew it is.

Real oldfags don't answer these datamine threads seriously

where the fuck did all the coons come from?

>20% black

what the actual fuck?
gotta be troll votes

>tfw black
nice to see so many fellow brothas

What is the point of these?
Everyone always lies anyway. I answer jew or black on every one of these.