youtube.com/watch?v=2DZZiH_-7U8
plus.google.com/109219092832280461137/posts/8uxkXVRg6gQ
unlv.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did they do?

literally who

Talk about race in a post-racial America

what's that niggers information?

the black girl doxxed the white and 3 nigger broke into the store and raped the white girl. She's dead

(OP)
look.. who guys wont come back to your sense until after she sitting on the same niggers dick that's now hurting her.

A lot of you wouldn't come to your sense even then, you would like to see that.

Sup Forums's eternal goals are as follows.

1.gas the kikes
2. race war now

We're doing this for us, first and foremost. White males. So we don't ever find ourselves in this position again. White females will benefit from this.

Help or or not, but know that she has likely taken nigger dicks. She is no longer /ourgirl/.
If you're serious about remove jews and blacks, traitorous white women are WHO EMPOWERED them prior.

They have to go too. It's not like we're gonna run out of a supply of bitches lmfao.. They're everywhere.

This girls only value at this point is producing white children. Males for our cause, females to reproduce and marry as virgins.
We have to decide womens, non white males, and jews fates. Or we're done for.

NU-Sup Forums REDDITFUGEES 9FAGGOTS GTFO

#NoHymenNoDiamond #BurnTheCoal #PayTheToll #NotMy/pol/ #NotAllNiggerLovers #WhiteKnightBetaCucks #2ThaResQ #LickJamalsCumFromHerCuntAfter

Jesus Christ.. Sup Forums isn't just a place to say nigger on the internet. Go to Sup Forums please.

This faggotry isn't political and it certainly isn't politically incorrect. You're faggots.

Here's a bit

kys fgt

Americans are fucking pathetic, i can go on street right now and call someone a nigger and no one will give a fuck, do the same in muh free murica and you will be on all the news and be harassed for the ret of your life.

Bump

Anyone else find it really erotic when a white girl says nigger? Most white girls are secretly racist but very few will actually say nigger.

Report the nigger

Easy for you to say. You probably don't have more than 10 nigs in your entire country. We have to live with them in our communities.

Report this nigger too
mobile.twitter.com/Ryramirez7/status/862112311040851968

stop enabling blacked whores

she just wants the attention and this nigga to fuck her harder next time

Also report the first response nigger

kys

>hashtags

Kys fucking leaf

The fact niggers think it's an absolute requirement to respond to a simple fucking word with violence is the precise reason why they were called niggers to begin with.

They're like fucking toddlers or babies who need to be coddled. Can't call them a little word (which they use all the time & even normalize themselves in songs) or else they lose their shit and act like it's the end of the goddamn world.

>burn coal
>pay toll

The other black guy agreed with her

It's because they're animals.

???

Get this story to Philip Defranco to include in one of his videos.

He's kind of a fag but he can unintentionally redpill normies.

Especially since many of his recent videos involve niggers chimping out, this story will only add to the negative light that deserves to be shined on niggers.

same in the "free west" generally. a lot of eastern euros don't understand how mentally imprisoned western people are.

What is this all about? Did that girl get killed for saying nigger?

>clicked the link

Why the fuck do niggers use emojis so much?

Please someone link

You can not go post-racial. This is against biology, faggot.

>in songs
>songs

>Get this story to Philip Defranco to include in one of his videos.
Lol what's he supposed to say? "White girl called a nigger a nigger, then niggers on twitter dox'd her"

>Laugh and smiles when they call each other nigger.
>Chimp out as soon as someone without the proper chimp card says it.

Um, no. That dude is cucked as fuck.

No, but she may be.
Or am I misinformed? From what I know, nothing has happened to her yet

He'll probably go on a rant that, "while the white girl was wrong to say that word, it shouldn't be responded with violence."

>Rich stacey that probably never worked in her life gets fucked to death
>We should care because...

Nowhere near fully cucked.

nypa

No wonder white Americans are coward cucks. They let their own woman be lynched by niggers.

What is funny, we do not know the context why did she called him a nigger? Maybe the nig was calling her a cracker whore and she replied with the same measures.

This niggette needs to be btfo.

No? She lost her job she didnt get rape.

But yeah fuck this nigger.

>white chick calls uber driver nigger on cam
>gets doxxed by shenigger
>three dindus bust into her shop and rape/kill her
that pc enough for you leaf nigger?
thread theme: soundcloud.com/weezuschrist33/niggers-ducktales-megamix

they are posting her work address...

niggers using the term nigger is cultural appropriation.

its our word for them, not their word for each other.

>probably never worked
>literal job info posted in this thread
>works while in HS
You retarded m8?

This.
This niggers twitter acct gives relevant and updated info.

>rape/kill her
source??

Some dumb whore on twitter thought "NV" meant Northern Virginia. Funny that the type of people that get worked up over "mug racism" are the ones who cannot recognize the abbreviation of a state.

And what you white people are going to do is report? You need to fucking take revenge. Go and kill every fucking nigger that been a part of this.

Wtf

Nigger celebrating the 4th of July is also cultural appropriation. They were not free in 1776.

>broke into the store and raped the white girl.

I-is there a video?

based sandmonkey

This is Darwin's way of culling bluepilled whites. No loss here.

I can't even understand half of what you're trying to say

Consider English

>/laina.serrato
Heres her facebook
>Studying at UNLV for nursing
Sister did that shit and they are really strict on social media send it to the department and they'll 80% kick her out
>dating
/ashton.b.sanchez

Good luck brothers, may kek be with us.

rule 4

fuck off

Kekbless u for the info, user.

Texas stop believing everything. She did not get raped.

SUMMONING ALL WHITE KNIGHTS FROM THE DONALD. WE MUST REVENGE HER!

Yes.

youtu.be/sWtlaQ3G4Eg

Facebook?

What is the best way to report it, do you think?

Fuck off you fat autistic shithead who can't defend his race.

So What? Everytime a nigger kills a white person, you'll just assume their bluepilled? You need to face the niggers and show them that they are nothing but a pathetic pieces of shit slaves

>We're doing this for us, first and foremost.
>White males
Stop LARPing faggot. We've already determined that Sup Forums isn't white.

sort yourself out leaf aint nobody got time to read that garbage

They can't spell

Email the head of the department with her doxxing attempts.

rollin coal

youtu.be/3s8iQEbWys4?t=1m14s

based sandmonkey is right tho

to my knowledge, nobody has hurt her or attacked her, they just doxxed her. we should use her docs to send her messages of support and solidarity (NOT creep on her) and maybe we can redpill the fuck out of her and create a new queen of Sup Forums

They literally can't into grammar

>Doxxing is fine as long as we do it.

m8 it's just soft banter. I agree with you though.

>yet
Theres seriously a group of people rallying to harm / destroy this persons life over a word.

Women, Man, Child, That is unacceptable form of reaction to an utterance.

This is a good idea. If you end up with a nigger Uber driver, call them a nigger. Next arm up and prepare for an invasion. Shoot the orcs upon entry. Maybe an user can get a ride to the Antifa bike lock attacker's house and use the chimps to do the attacking for us. Just a thought.

You guys don't realize women want to get fucked in the face by some nigger dicks. The sweet beautiful girl you love so much, is what gets fucked. She's never gonna be a loli pretending your cock is a lollipop.
Do you guys get that?
She wants niggers to fuck her senseless. The reason she wants this is because she's daddies nice girl. Or she's /ourgirl/ or whoevers.

She's fucking you by taking nigger dicks. Women get off on doing the 'wrong' thing. Like fucking niggers for example.
You dipshits thinking youre winning because you get to lick Jamals, Jamaracus', Trayvons, and Jamingos cum from her pussy are embarrassing the whole 'we hate niggers' thing.

Do you hate niggers or not? She wants to be fucked by them. Go save her from the doom you know is coming, so she can put herself in that position again..

nu/pol/

Is there a source?

youtube.com/watch?v=2DZZiH_-7U8

Police agencies were formed because the common people can always enact penance on their own, or can't always be trusted to do so. What happens when we can no longer trust our government to enact penance and uphold our laws?

White people don't take revenge anymore, that's why they are losing Europe to Islam.

Then it's a hate crime against Whites.

gone with the wind, you leaf.

You can't report somone to the FBI for doxing. Its all public information

MAKE RACISTS SCARED AGAIN

I know and thats good. People need to see rabid niggers act like rabid niggers. Stop typing like you actually care about the euromutt.

Listen up nigger. Whites may change their path if they saw you in the street. But if I did. I'd fucking behead your filthy disgusting subhuman head.

They should take revenge to send a message

Yes. I assume that almost every time. Anyone who is dumb enough to get close to them thinks "they are just like us, they just have a different paint job".

It's simple really, get near a nigger, your chances of becoming a victim of a violent crime massively increase. If you cannot connect those simple dots on your own, then your IQ is room temperature.

whens the last time you've seen a black get charged with a hate crime?

Fuck of with your lectures, leaf.

This is officially a sign of the fall of Western civilization. Down with the police!

>No source

The problem isn't the niggers. The problem is the race traitors defending niggers. If other white people didn't defend spear chuckers then everybody would have already killed them all. But the way it is now, the second i pull the trigger on a nigger another white traitor points a gun at me and puts me in jail for the rest of my life. I'm not going to go to jail just to kill one nigger. I would need to take at least 10 of them with me before I go and even then, it still wouldn't matter unless everybody else chipped in.

Agreed. What's a guy to do from work in a state nearly 2k miles away?

plus.google.com/109219092832280461137/posts/8uxkXVRg6gQ
Argue with this easily offended anti American libtard Sup Forums

It's not a hte crime if it's against whites, you know.

And? You gonna let the 80% of whites who think like that just die?

You need a civil war

Did your girl cuck you with a nig? You've got issues, leaf.

Unless it's against Jews or East Asians or some other group, such ad Muslimsm never. They do becsuse they know America is our White country not the invaders'

Possibly also file a student conduct report?

unlv. edu/studentconduct/student-conduct